Author Topic: Guns and Jews.  (Read 978 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Guns and Jews.
« on: November 25, 2013, 08:23:02 PM »
  It was mentioned by Chaim that guns and the 2nd amendment is needed most for Jews, I would like to ask why? Let's say in NYC guns would be allowed, my prediction would be that most Jews wouldn't get one. Their would be a minority who would but most probably would not. Blacks, Hispanics and others would proportionally get a lot more guns. Soo in that ratio would Jews be more safer? And what if it wasn't the "knockout "game" " but the "shootout game" instead with more guns on the streets?
 (I am not against guns, but I am just saying the psychologically observation that I believe is probably correct).
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Guns and Jews.
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 08:27:49 PM »
Also separate to this is about guns in Israel. The current situation is probably the best (or close to best with the current conditions). Guns aren't allowed for anyone in the "Green line" but in Judea and Samaria Jews can own guns. And people in IDF.
 This is probably one of the best scenarios because if in pre-1967 Israel guns would be allowed, they would also be allowed for Arabs (because of anti-discrimination and such).
 Also Jews in Judea and Samaria are the best of the Jews, and not all people would be responsible with guns in places like Tel-Aviv and such. Their are shootouts sometimes with illegal guns and such.
 Soo that policy isn't soo bad.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 08:42:05 PM »
You have to be a law abiding citizen to own a gun or have a ccp, the hoods can already get the guns, and would not be able to legally get one. You would have more law abiding citizens protecting the passive. You can see what states are the safest, by their gun laws... Punks think twice if there is a chance that you are armed. The states that have the highest murder rate, are the unarmed ones.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 09:06:27 PM »
Ok, but most Jews today in NY would probably not get a gun (at least this is what I think) do you disagree? You have info to the opposite?

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2013, 09:15:59 PM »
Ok, but most Jews today in NY would probably not get a gun (at least this is what I think) do you disagree? You have info to the opposite?
I don't know why Right wing Jews wouldn't get a gun in NY if they could. And you would have people like me that would pistol whip the [censored] out of someone, or shoot someone attacking any Jew...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2013, 10:46:00 PM »
I have guns and so do many of my family members.

To answer your question, guns are important not just for self defense but also to fulfill what the constitutional 2nd amendment states is that it is a right which everyone should exercise. I don't hunt, I'm a hobbyist, a collector, a marksman, and I enjoy teaching others about firearms. I am opposed to restrictions.

In nations that have exercised gun control, it has failed miserably, and in many cases those nations were considerably safer when they were allowed firearm ownership before they banned them. Perfect example would be Mexico or South Africa where firearm ownership was made so rediculously strict it didn't curb any of the violence, it just gave violent criminals a safer working environment to know that the law abiding were disarmed.

In the US when I lived in Chicago, handguns were outlawed but yet it was rediculously violent for a long time back in the 90's and even today outside of the tourist loop areas, if you go to certain areas of the south side like austin, englewood, or hyde park, it's not safe at all!

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2013, 11:57:21 PM »
  Ok, I do believe that (good and responsible) Jews should have guns. On the other hand I don't know if having gun laws in NYC would actually get people to have them.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2013, 02:47:01 AM »
Gun laws protect criminals and criminals only..  All those lowlife thugs you are talking about are well-armed and don't care about breaking laws to get guns..

The fact that Israel denies its citizens the Right to Keep and Bear Arms is one reason I refuse to make Aliyah..    I will never get why JEws are so against owning guns and yet so much into the victim mentality and crying for the government to come and save them from the evil criminals.

After which Holocaust will we Jews finally learn that trusting the government to protect us from evil usually results with us being murdered?  Pogroms, Holocausts, Blood Libels, etc.. 

Every Jew a 22!  Every Jew a 44!   

Every Jew who doesn't own a gun, and has the means to do so, to protect his family and members of his community has put his people in jeopardy.  Screw the Israeli government for banning Jews their G-d given right.  They are not protecting anyone but themselves and their own personal interests, not that of the people.

I got some news for your concrete jungle monkeys:
Come and try to hurt any Jew in my community and you will have one chance to kill me and any other of the well armed members of my synagogue/Jewish community.   There are 3 or 4 people at the synagogue I go to who carry guns.. It is located in a blue-collar city with a lot of military people.   More likely these thugs will stick to the disarmed Brooklyn synagogues/Jewish communities..  Much easier targets.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline AirGunner

• Junior JTFer
  • עוד כהנא חי
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2013, 07:44:59 AM »
Gun laws protect criminals and criminals only..  All those lowlife thugs you are talking about are well-armed and don't care about breaking laws to get guns..

Very true, now if we could only get the JINO gun "control" advocates in Congress to realize this. But, reality tells me they won't.

After which Holocaust will we Jews finally learn that trusting the government to protect us from evil usually results with us being murdered?  Pogroms, Holocausts, Blood Libels, etc..

Again, very true. But the more liberal JINO's will not accept reality. They will continue to keep their heads in the sand.

Every Jew a 22!  Every Jew a 44!
:dance: 

I got some news for your concrete jungle monkeys:
Come and try to hurt any Jew in my community and you will have one chance to kill me and any other of the well armed members of my synagogue/Jewish community.   There are 3 or 4 people at the synagogue I go to who carry guns.. It is located in a blue-collar city with a lot of military people.   More likely these thugs will stick to the disarmed Brooklyn synagogues/Jewish communities..  Much easier targets.
3-4 people is a good start, need to get the others..if they are able bodied to carry as well!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 03:11:19 PM by AirGunner »
כִּי בְתַחְבֻּלוֹת, תַּעֲשֶׂה-לְּךָ מִלְחָמָה