Author Topic: Hassidic victim of knockout Jews are targeted because they look like gentle fags  (Read 1264 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.algemeiner.com/2013/11/25/knockout-game-victim-says-jews-are-being-targeted-because-they-look-gentle/

‘Knockout Game’ Victim Says Jews Are Being Targeted Because They ‘Look Gentle’
November 25, 2013 1:10 pm 11 comments   
Author:
Share this Article

TwitterTwitter
    FacebookFacebook
    DiggDigg
    StumbleuponStumble
    RedditPrint

Tags:
Beersheva Bill de Blasio Borough Park Crown Heights israel Israel Blizovsky Jewish Knockout game michael bloomberg
Footage showing Shmuel Perl, 24, being approached by his alleged attackers in the 'Knockout Game.' Photo: Screenshot / ABC.

Footage showing a Jewish man being approached by his alleged attackers in the 'Knockout Game.' Photo: Screenshot / ABC.

One of the Jewish victim’s of the increasingly popular “Knockout Game” has spoken out, telling the New York Post he believes Jews are being targeted because they “look gentle” and “look like [they] won’t fight back.”

Photography intern Israel Blizovsky had just finished working a Crown Heights engagement party when he was attacked on the street.

“He was very strong. I was in shock,” the 19-year-old from Beersheva, Israel said of his attacker. “I saw a large group of black teenagers coming. I moved to the side to let them pass. Then, all of a sudden, when I was passing right next to them, I felt a punch in the face.”

“They just kept walking. They were all laughing,” he told The Post through a Hebrew translator. “They said something right after he punched me, but I don’t understand English. It looked like they were making fun of me.”

The “Knockout Game” consists of gangs seeking an unsuspecting victim who one member tries to knock out with one punch. Similar attacks are being reported in St. Louis, Massachusetts, Wisconsin and elsewhere, but in Brooklyn, recent targets have almost exclusively been Jewish.

Four perpetrators of the “Knockout Game” were apprehended in Borough Park, Brooklyn on Thursday after attacking a Jewish man there in what investigators called a copycat attack.

Community leaders have said at least eight attacks have occurred in the last several weeks. The New York Post reported that the NYPD was aware of seven of the eight attacks.

Barry Sugar, head of the Jewish Leadership Council, told The New York Post he has been asking New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg and Mayor-elect Bill de Blasio for help with anti-Jewish attacks since August, but has received no response.

“We were concerned that the candidates weren’t aware of what was happening,” he told The Post. “We made several attempts to reach out to Mr. de Blasio, but our overtures were not met with any kind of response.” 

OK. heres what i say Jews should start martial arts at 3 lifting weights moderately at ten at 13 seriously.It's unfortunate that Jews can't hunt being out in the country hunting will also toughen you up.Also fight back if you lose a fight you'll learn from it
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
yeah, because they always have a book in front of their faces.
whereas these apes are always sitting around waiting for trouble.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Generations of breeding for intelligence versus swinging from a vine-

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Generations of breeding for intelligence versus swinging from a vine-
You can be both
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Agreed.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
“They said something right after he punched me, but I don’t understand English. It looked like they were making fun of me.”

What he meant to say was:  "but I don't understand Ebonics."

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Blacks have been attacking orthodox jews in brooklyn for many years.  It's gotten worse since Obama was elected.  The black fist was unclenched a bit by Giuliani, but now it's back in full force.  It will get even worse under De Blasio.  How many more whites and jews will be battered, raped, or murdered by vicious blacks?