Author Topic: black friday violence  (Read 896 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: black friday violence
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 07:40:20 PM »
I got an amazing deal on some carry on luggage this morning at the store I work at. I usually don't work with customers but everyone, even the overnight crew, was expected to be there this morning. Except for one incident where some blonde woman got arrested for shoplifting, nobody seemed to be causing any trouble or acting like maniacs.

Usually at my store the crowd is pretty sane comparatively speaking. I don't know if it will always be that way but I hope so. Maybe part of what helps is that many of the sale items are heavy bulk items like trampolines and pool tables in boxes, etc. that they can't really pick up by themselves and run with.  :::D

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2013, 09:58:44 PM »
this one takes the cake.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2013, 10:07:00 PM »
It's called "Black Friday" for a reason!  :laugh:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2013, 01:48:31 PM »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2013, 03:34:23 PM »
I got an amazing deal on some carry on luggage this morning at the store I work at. I usually don't work with customers but everyone, even the overnight crew, was expected to be there this morning. Except for one incident where some blonde woman got arrested for shoplifting, nobody seemed to be causing any trouble or acting like maniacs.

Usually at my store the crowd is pretty sane comparatively speaking. I don't know if it will always be that way but I hope so. Maybe part of what helps is that many of the sale items are heavy bulk items like trampolines and pool tables in boxes, etc. that they can't really pick up by themselves and run with.  :::D
Oh they most certaily can loot bulky merchandiser, but they usually go for big screen TVs and Playstations first.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2013, 03:37:52 PM »
Fortunate is one who does not need to involve himself with such foolishness..

Our Talmud asks 'Who is a rich man?' and the wise Rabbis respond 'One who is happy with his lot'...

http://www.simpletoremember.com/articles/a/pirkei-avos-who-is-rich/
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14