Author Topic: The Dictator: Cool, Anti-Islam, Pro-Jewish/Israel Movie!!  (Read 2119 times)

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
The Dictator: Cool, Anti-Islam, Pro-Jewish/Israel Movie!!
« on: December 02, 2013, 05:57:21 AM »
I just got done watching this movie and was pleasantly surprised.  Not only did I find it quite hilarious, but I really felt the movie did a decent job showing the utter hypocrisy of naive liberal Americans and the evilness of Islamic regimes.  The Dictator, played by Sacha Baron Cohen, seemed to be somewhat of a mix of Qadaffi, Sadam Hussein and Ayatollah Khamenei  all in one.   Perhaps, a few Arab sheikh personalities could also be thrown into the mix.  There was some scenes that were so politically incorrect, yet so cleverly disguised I was amazed they could ever make it to the big screen through liberal Hollywood.  The scene were the Dictators, nuclear scientist friend talks about how he raped little 14 year old boys just blew my mind.  :o  Not only is it true that Islamic dictators do molest young males, but the movie seem to in a very inconspicuous way, address the type of sadistic deed performed by these Islamic tyrants. 

Yeah, it was kind of cheesy, a bit rushed and at times silly and ludicrous, but I do feel the movie did a decent job of showing the current threat and how simple-minded and blind Western people are to them.  I think he did a great job portraying how stupid and useless is the UN, as well as all the bleeding heart liberals in this country, portrayed by the ultra-left-wing, gay-friendly, immigrant-friendly, feminist vegan health food store he ends up working at  :laugh:.

Well, I have given my review of this movie, I'm interested to hear other people's opinions about it. I know some people hate Cohen for his lewd and utterly vulgar humor, but I think if you can see through it, the guy does manage to produce some very powerful messages in his movie that can reach audiences who were otherwise oblivious to them through other less satirical means.

Considering that Iran is building a nuclear bomb in an attempt to destroy Israel right now, I actually think this movie has more relevance now than ever.   I personally think this guy is quite a genius in the way he presents himself.  His silly characters always seem to hold a deeper, more rational message.

Here are some honest points that Sacha Baron Cohen was able to make about Islamic people in this movie..  He managed to pull it off without being labelled "racist" or "right-wing", through the clever satire of his scripts:
1. Muslims rape young boys and their male prisoners
2. Muslims torture their enemies
3. Muslims treat women like garbage
4. Muslims hate Israel and want to nuke it
5. Muslims hate Jews
6. Muslims are sadistic
7. Muslims are racist against blacks and other minorities.
8. Islamic leaders are tyrants
9. Muslim leaders will play games with Western governments to protect themselves (Anybody see this happening now?  Perhaps the deal between US/UN and Iran??)
10. Muslims pretend take advantage of Western people to benefit themselves.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: The Dictator: Cool, Anti-Islam, Pro-Jewish/Israel Movie!!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 07:40:42 AM »
It's a funny movie, and uses comedy to tell truth. I could add another 10, but this is funny now:

The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 07:35:03 PM »
I just got done watching this movie and was pleasantly surprised.  Not only did I find it quite hilarious, but I really felt the movie did a decent job showing the utter hypocrisy of naive liberal Americans and the evilness of Islamic regimes.  The Dictator, played by Sacha Baron Cohen, seemed to be somewhat of a mix of Qadaffi, Sadam Hussein and Ayatollah Khamenei  all in one.   Perhaps, a few Arab sheikh personalities could also be thrown into the mix.  There was some scenes that were so politically incorrect, yet so cleverly disguised I was amazed they could ever make it to the big screen through liberal Hollywood.  The scene were the Dictators, nuclear scientist friend talks about how he raped little 14 year old boys just blew my mind.  :o  Not only is it true that Islamic dictators do molest young males, but the movie seem to in a very inconspicuous way, address the type of sadistic deed performed by these Islamic tyrants. 

Yeah, it was kind of cheesy, a bit rushed and at times silly and ludicrous, but I do feel the movie did a decent job of showing the current threat and how simple-minded and blind Western people are to them.  I think he did a great job portraying how stupid and useless is the UN, as well as all the bleeding heart liberals in this country, portrayed by the ultra-left-wing, gay-friendly, immigrant-friendly, feminist vegan health food store he ends up working at  :laugh:.

Well, I have given my review of this movie, I'm interested to hear other people's opinions about it. I know some people hate Cohen for his lewd and utterly vulgar humor, but I think if you can see through it, the guy does manage to produce some very powerful messages in his movie that can reach audiences who were otherwise oblivious to them through other less satirical means.

Considering that Iran is building a nuclear bomb in an attempt to destroy Israel right now, I actually think this movie has more relevance now than ever.   I personally think this guy is quite a genius in the way he presents himself.  His silly characters always seem to hold a deeper, more rational message.

Here are some honest points that Sacha Baron Cohen was able to make about Islamic people in this movie..  He managed to pull it off without being labelled "racist" or "right-wing", through the clever satire of his scripts:
1. Muslims rape young boys and their male prisoners
2. Muslims torture their enemies
3. Muslims treat women like garbage
4. Muslims hate Israel and want to nuke it
5. Muslims hate Jews
6. Muslims are sadistic
7. Muslims are racist against blacks and other minorities.
8. Islamic leaders are tyrants
9. Muslim leaders will play games with Western governments to protect themselves (Anybody see this happening now?  Perhaps the deal between US/UN and Iran??)
10. Muslims pretend take advantage of Western people to benefit themselves.

While I agree that this was by far Sacha's most surprisingly anti-Muslim movie.... I still think Borat was his funniest.    But again... I gotta give Sacha credit here... I am sure he has gotten  plenty of death threats for his portrayal of the truth.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 08:12:26 PM »
I had mixed feelings on it. It was funny, but Islam was never specifically named as the driving force of Aladeen's madness, and there was a nice dose of cultural Marxism at the end.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2013, 09:04:19 PM »

While I agree that this was by far Sacha's most surprisingly anti-Muslim movie.... I still think Borat was his funniest.    But again... I gotta give Sacha credit here... I am sure he has gotten  plenty of death threats for his portrayal of the truth.

The perverted scenes in Borat killed the fun IMO.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2013, 10:29:06 PM »

I agree Borat is the best and funniest!!  But, this movie did a good job at criticizing Islam, which was why I believe it holds some significance and actually spreads an important message.

I had mixed feelings on it. It was funny, but Islam was never specifically named as the driving force of Aladeen's madness, and there was a nice dose of cultural Marxism at the end.
ChaimFan, if you think this movie has nothing to do with criticizing Islam, I think you were not paying attention too closely when you watched it.

Of course, Sacha Baron Cohen is smart and cannot make a film that just outright insults any religion.  He was playing the audience intelligently, yet delivered the message very effectively.  There is no mystery that Wadiya, ruled by General Aladeen, the guy who is hiding Osama Bin Laden in his home and wants to build a nuclear bomb to destroy "Israel" was a Muslim. 

The helicopter scene was classic..    I loved when they started talking in Arabic (or whatever language they were speaking) about his Porsche sports cars.. The  9/11 , 2012!    :laugh:

But in all honesty, this film has achieved what other anti-Islam films, like "The Innocent of Muslims" or Geert Wilder's "Fitna" failed to do.  He managed to make a movie that shows the true intention of Islam without causing riots worldwide and being classified as a racist, like the directors of the other two anti-Islam films.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2013, 08:45:49 AM »

It only criticized islamic dictators like gadaffi and saddam, the type of dictators the islamic spring has removed.