Author Topic: JFK was NOT a Conservative  (Read 2197 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
JFK was NOT a Conservative
« on: December 02, 2013, 12:27:18 PM »
Chaim has answered this question on several occasions and it is clear that JFK was NOT a conservative. Anybody who persists in believing so is a stubborn idiot. He started the snivel-rights movement, the welfare programs that later turned into Great Society, was a wimp in the face of Castro and the Soviet Union, and was a serial philanderer who was the son of a Nazi. Granted--the nation has moved so insanely far to the left in the intervening 50 years that his policies might seem very "right wing" for today by comparison, but he certainly was not any kind of a moral bulwark or patriot by any stretch of the imagination. The stupid people that insist upon rewriting his legacy are historical revisionists on par with those who say the ancient Egyptians were negroes or that all the characters of the Bible were actually Arabs.

LSDBR

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: JFK was NOT a Conservative
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 12:29:50 PM »
I don't think any president within the last 50 years or so was conservative. Especially not JFK.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 12:45:12 PM »
So who was the lesser of the evils among Democrat Presidents in the 1900's? FDR, Truman, and the others after JFK were certainly the worse. What about Pre-World War II? There was no State of Israel then so we have different things to judge them by.

What about Lincoln? He was a Republican but considered "Radical" which refers to the Extreme Left. What would have been different had he lived and finished his second term? Didn't Chaim say Lincoln wanted to send the freed slaves back to Africa? Instead we had the first President Johnson who was impeached.

Obama sees himself like Lincoln. Lincoln would have been opposed to the Obamination of the White House.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 12:48:30 PM »
I don't think any president within the last 50 years or so was conservative. Especially not JFK.

So who was second lesser of the evils after Reagan?

It would be funny if Chaim ranked all the Presidents from the best to the worst with the Founding Fathers on top and Clinton, Carter, and Obama the 3 worst in that order.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2013, 01:32:16 PM »
I think what some people mean is that if commie JFK was alive today he would be  labeled a right wing kkk nazi conservative nut.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2013, 01:54:14 PM »
Benyamin, the left of yesterday would be the right wing of today.  That's how bad things have gotten in this country.  Even the left wing of yesterday was horrible.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2013, 01:57:26 PM »
Regarding Abraham Lincoln..Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he originally want to send the slaves back to Africa and because of one No vote, he didn't get legislation?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2013, 02:43:53 PM »
Regarding Abraham Lincoln..Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he originally want to send the slaves back to Africa and because of one No vote, he didn't get legislation?
Yes that's true.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2013, 10:23:50 PM »
Benyamin, the left of yesterday would be the right wing of today.  That's how bad things have gotten in this country.  Even the left wing of yesterday was horrible.
I think I'm the one that said something about JFK being a Tea party member today. And what you said is exactly what I meant.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2013, 10:30:09 PM »
I think I'm the one that said something about JFK being a Tea party member today. And what you said is exactly what I meant.
I find that hard to believe. The Tea Party is for smaller government and less taxes. The Kennedy presidency was marked by big government and more taxes...

[link]http://reason.com/archives/2013/11/21/john-f-kennedy-set-a-benchmark-for-overa[/link]
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2013, 10:33:11 PM »

Someone at my synagogue also said that. He was in JDL in the 1970's and knew Chaim. He used to listen to JTF. He's active in the local Republican Party.

Even if Kennedy was evil, the other Democrat Presidents since FDR were all worse. Many Republicans were worse also. Eisenhower, Nixon, Ford, and Bush, Sr. were worse than Kennedy in my opinion. Perhaps even Bush, Jr. was worse than Kennedy. The books says that Kennedy was a fiscal Conservative. We all know how Bush left office with a huge deficit, just like his father did.

The only stain Kennedy has on his record regarding Israel is that he criticized Israel's nuclear program. Reagan has the biggest stain of all regarding Israel. He was President when Pollard was unfairly sentenced to life in prison. He could have pardoned him immediately. Any President since Reagan is responsible for not freeing Pollard in addition to the support for Oslo and other surrender agreements.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2013, 10:39:24 PM »
I find that hard to believe. The Tea Party is for smaller government and less taxes. The Kennedy presidency was marked by big government and more taxes...
I know. But by today's standards the left of the past would be conservatives... Talk to any old Democrats, they sound Conservative, they just won't give up the label.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2013, 10:44:15 PM »
I know. But by today's standards the left of the past would be conservatives... Talk to any old Democrats, they sound Conservative, they just won't give up the label.

Yes, the old South was Right Wing Democrat until the 1960's when LBJ and others took the party to the Left and the South became Republican.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2013, 10:45:46 PM »
"It's not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country" The left of today would never say something like that.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2013, 12:25:19 AM »

My point is that JFK expanded government programs... He does not fit the 'small government low taxes' model.. Although there is disagreement on this. My father, a life-long conservative republican, could not stand JFK...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2013, 02:39:20 AM »
BY, why are you so in love with JFK?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2013, 03:17:51 AM »
BY, why are you so in love with JFK?

One theory I have is that Breibart.com has been running articles touting just how conservative JFK was..

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/11/17/JFK-Lifetime-Member-Of-The-NRA-Defender-Of-The-Second-Amendment

With the 50th anniversary of John F. Kennedy's (JFK) assassination drawing near, various aspects of his life and presidency are being recounted. Among these, two aspects that are not getting the attention they deserve are his lifetime membership in the NRA and his defense of the Second Amendment.

According to the Washington Post, JFK was one of eight U.S. presidents to "have been lifetime members [of the NRA]." The others were "Ulysses S. Grant, Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Dwight D. Eisenhower... Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan, and George H.W. Bush." Kennedy stands out as the only Democrat on that list.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2013, 06:35:06 AM »
בס''ד

In the 1960 Presidential election, Kennedy had to convince Americans to elect the first Catholic. This was a serious issue then. America was majority Protestant and many Protestants feared having a Catholic in the White House.

So Kennedy went to Texas to deliver a famous speech to Protestant ministers. In his speech, he sought to prove that he is no puppet of the Vatican by stating that he disagrees with the Church's pro-life position. Kennedy was pro-abortion in 1960 at a time when Americans were majority pro-life.

One other point. Kennedy's positions in the 1960s do not seem left-wing by today's standards. Because he could not get away with adopting positions further to the left. But if he lived in today's world, I believe that he would adopt more left-wing positions just as his entire family has done.

For example, when Kennedy was president, all the psychiatric and psychological associations defined homosexuality as a mental illness. Homosexual acts were a crime in all 50 states. Even in left-wing New York, dancing with another man was a crime. A man dressing like a woman was a crime. It was illegal for a restaurant to serve a homosexual. There were homosexual bars but they were constantly raided by the police, and all of the patrons were arrested. The few tiny homosexual organizations that existed also agreed that homosexuality was a mental illness because they did not want it to be defined as a criminal offense. Homosexuals then swore that they would never seek the right to marry.

In the 1972 Presidential election, the Democrat candidate George McGovern was considered a radical for suggesting that homosexual acts between consenting adults be decriminalized. President Nixon defeated McGovern in 49 out of the 50 states.

That should give us some idea of how different this country was 50 years ago.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2013, 02:09:00 PM »
So who was the lesser of the evils among Democrat Presidents in the 1900's? FDR, Truman, and the others after JFK were certainly the worse. What about Pre-World War II? There was no State of Israel then so we have different things to judge them by.

What about Lincoln? He was a Republican but considered "Radical" which refers to the Extreme Left. What would have been different had he lived and finished his second term? Didn't Chaim say Lincoln wanted to send the freed slaves back to Africa? Instead we had the first President Johnson who was impeached.

Obama sees himself like Lincoln. Lincoln would have been opposed to the Obamination of the White House.

Lincoln ignored the Constitution, ignored the rule of law, had his opponents indefinitely detained with no charges, and said he could care less if a single slave was freed. Lincoln used slavery to gain political support, not because he cared about blacks.