Author Topic: JDL video.  (Read 1257 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
JDL video.
« on: December 02, 2013, 10:44:59 PM »
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: JDL video.
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 11:16:04 PM »
Great video! Jews and Conservative Americans should be thinking this way...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 11:41:59 PM »
The Karate teachers are fantastic!  The guy in the blue shirt looks like one tough son of gun!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 12:01:55 AM »

Gary Moskowitz is trying to help Jews combat the ' Knockout'  punks and thugs:

http://nypost.com/2013/12/01/karate-rabbi-wants-to-train-jewish-kids-to-combat-knockout-thugs/

Karate rabbi wants to train Jewish kids to combat ‘knockout’ thugs

By Michael Gartland

December 1, 2013 | 7:57am

Karate rabbi wants to train Jewish kids to combat 'knockout' thugs

He wants to pump Jew up! A cop-turned-rabbi is on a quest to toughen up city Jews being targeted by “knockout” thugs.

“If Jewish kids started fighting back, they wouldn’t get picked on so much,” said Gary Moskowitz, a seventh-degree karate black belt. “I’m just trying to encourage the Jewish community to do that.”

In the past two months, at least eight Jews, all in Brooklyn, have allegedly been attacked by punks playing the “knockout game,” in which bystanders are sucker-punched.

As one of the few Jewish kids living in the Soundview section of The Bronx in the 1960s, Moskowitz, 56, took a lot of beatings.

“I wore a yarmulke, and I was a target,” he said. “I was once dragged up six stories to a rooftop by a gang . . . They held me over the ledge.”

But at 14, he went to a Jewish Defense League-sponsored summer camp and was taught karate.

“I came back, and I was able to do 400 push-ups,” he recalled.

Soon after, he came across a bully who had earlier beaten him up and peed on his yarmulke.

“He threw a punch, and it came at me in slow motion. I . . . brought him down,” he said. “I could have hit him, but I didn’t. I didn’t have to. It was like angels were singing.”

He became a cop in 1982 and earned the name “Rambowitz” for his grit.

Now an Orthodox rabbi, he teaches self-defense out of a dojo in Flushing.

In one recent session, he told his young students — his “Savage Skullcaps”— it isn’t size that wins fights.

“These are all physics tricks,” he said.

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2013, 12:11:29 AM »
Gary Moskowitz is trying to help Jews combat the ' Knockout'  punks and thugs:

http://nypost.com/2013/12/01/karate-rabbi-wants-to-train-jewish-kids-to-combat-knockout-thugs/

Karate rabbi wants to train Jewish kids to combat ‘knockout’ thugs

Yea that's how I found this. He has some good video's. I also know him personally from a while ago. (no connection to JDL though).
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2013, 12:12:23 AM »