Author Topic: Glenn Beck, on Hannity, discusses 'The State of the GOP'  (Read 681 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Glenn Beck, on Hannity, discusses 'The State of the GOP'
« on: December 03, 2013, 03:24:01 AM »
This should be interesting.. I like Glenn and think he is a stand-up guy...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AirGunner

• Junior JTFer
  • עוד כהנא חי
Re: Glenn Beck, on Hannity, discusses 'The State of the GOP'
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 12:03:52 PM »
He may be a stand up guy and I do agree with him on some issues. However, he is a devout Morman and must be treated with caution. I tend to view his support of my fellow Jews and Israel with a heavy dose of skepticism. Especially knowing how the LDS establishment views us Yidden in the grand scheme of things.
כִּי בְתַחְבֻּלוֹת, תַּעֲשֶׂה-לְּךָ מִלְחָמָה

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 12:39:26 PM »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 12:55:35 PM »
He may be a stand up guy and I do agree with him on some issues. However, he is a devout Morman and must be treated with caution. I tend to view his support of my fellow Jews and Israel with a heavy dose of skepticism. Especially knowing how the LDS establishment views us Yidden in the grand scheme of things.

I have a very good mormon friend. Of all the Christian religionists I find Mormons the best. We discussed evangelism and the attempt of the Catholic church to convert us through missionaries. Although he may not always be honest with me concerning his belief, he listens to my discussions of Judaism and has no argument with me. My friend, with my help, has become a Zionist (I also share JTF and CBP with him)...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline AirGunner

• Junior JTFer
  • עוד כהנא חי
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2013, 02:26:29 PM »
I have a very good mormon friend. Of all the Christian religionists I find Mormons the best. We discussed evangelism and the attempt of the Catholic church to convert us through missionaries. Although he may not always be honest with me concerning his belief, he listens to my discussions of Judaism and has no argument with me. My friend, with my help, has become a Zionist (I also share JTF and CBP with him)...

Still, be guarded my friend and make no mistake that is not an insult against your friend. Without sounding malicious, did he discuss how the Mormon Church has "baptized" Jews by proxy after their deaths? (Simon Weisenthal was one of them.) Or did he discuss how according to the Mormon tenets of believe how they regard themselves as replacing us as G-d's chosen nation? Never forget, the Mormon church has a distinct goal of converting Jews as it just as much a part of their plan to "salvation" like their evangelical and catholic counterparts. I have found that some  (not all) "Zionists" that are not Jewish only extend their support as they see it as a ways to their means i.e. mass conversion of Jews.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2013, 03:53:00 PM »
Still, be guarded my friend and make no mistake that is not an insult against your friend. Without sounding malicious, did he discuss how the Mormon Church has "baptized" Jews by proxy after their deaths? (Simon Weisenthal was one of them.) Or did he discuss how according to the Mormon tenets of believe how they regard themselves as replacing us as G-d's chosen nation? Never forget, the Mormon church has a distinct goal of converting Jews as it just as much a part of their plan to "salvation" like their evangelical and catholic counterparts. I have found that some  (not all) "Zionists" that are not Jewish only extend their support as they see it as a ways to their means i.e. mass conversion of Jews.
He doesn't sound like it in this...

Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2013, 04:27:35 PM »
Muman! You have to see this, your friend is a Satanist!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2013, 04:34:38 PM »

I have brought this issue up with him (post-death baptism) and he says that his branch of the Mormon Church doesn't engage in that practice. He says that there are Mormon Churches (I suspect LDS) which do these things including polygamy (even though illegal)...

He has never tried to convert me. He would not have the ability to do so.

One thing which I do not bring up with him is his belief that he is of the Tribe of Benjamin (one of the lost tribes)... I really do not believe that..

Offline AirGunner

• Junior JTFer
  • עוד כהנא חי
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2013, 04:39:37 PM »
One thing which I do not bring up with him is his belief that he is of the Tribe of Benjamin (one of the lost tribes)... I really do not believe that..

And the DNA markers some scientists have collected prove that they don't  ;D That's good he has respected your beliefs so far. As a frum Yid as well, they (and others) would have a non-existent chance of converting me as well!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2013, 04:42:04 PM »
And the DNA markers some scientists have collected prove that they don't  ;D That's good he has respected your beliefs so far. As a frum Yid as well, they (and others) would have a non-existent chance of converting me as well!

My friend is a spiritual seeker. He was born into a Catholic family (his mother was a devout Catholic who kept all the Catholic Saint days).... His father believed in eastern religions (he tells me) and he had experiences which brought him to his current faith. I respect his faith as long as he doesn't start spouting to me about accepting his messiah, eternal damnation, etc...

Offline AirGunner

• Junior JTFer
  • עוד כהנא חי
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2013, 04:56:34 PM »
I respect his faith as long as he doesn't start spouting to me about accepting his messiah, eternal damnation, etc...

Same here in regards to respecting others until....if they cross that line then the ol' salty sarge in me comes out! :)