Author Topic: Central US Cold Snap : Punishment for worshiping Mandela?  (Read 1847 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Central US Cold Snap : Punishment for worshiping Mandela?
« on: December 06, 2013, 06:03:54 PM »
Once again I notice a connection between the worshiping of a false diety and the intensely deadly cold weather which has already claimed the lives of at least 4 Americans. I noticed today at a restaurant I drive by that the flags were flying at half mast, ostensibly as a sign of mourning for the Jew hating pig mandela. It shocked me that the American flag was flying at half mast for such a terrorist supporting individual. I thought that the flag should only be flown at half mast for American presidents, government officials, etc. but it appears even terrorists are mourned in our country.

I pray all the righteous people caught up in this weather nightmare are spared from the pain and suffering it will cause. But as I predicted after the Iran 'deal' I believe that the weather in America is going to become very unpredictable and deadly. This is not because of human influence on global warming, rather it is because of this worlds sins and evil done in the name of 'progress'.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-ice-storm,0,3227064.story

See also : http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,72771.0.html
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Central US Cold Snap : Punishment for worshiping Mandela?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 06:20:20 PM »
Yeah, stupid Osama ordered them to be flown at half mast for 10 days.

Oh yeah, it's colder than heck here for December, it's 11°! No storms yet though...
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 06:36:25 PM by אפרים בן נח »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2013, 06:26:51 PM »
Isn't it kind of a strech?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2013, 06:59:04 PM »
I wonder if Rubystars is okay?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2013, 07:16:45 PM »
I wonder if Rubystars is okay?

I'm sure she is. Why not ask her?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2013, 07:27:30 PM »
I'm sure she is. Why not ask her?
250, 000 are with out power down there. If she only uses a computer she might be in blackout. I'll pm her.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2013, 12:08:17 PM »
Okay, no word from Rubystars on Facebook or the forum...

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2013, 12:41:17 PM »
250, 000 are with out power down there. If she only uses a computer she might be in blackout. I'll pm her.

Good idea. I was not thinking right. This is the probably the coldest season so far here in Southeast Texas. And on top of that, it is not even the first day of winter. So this is a curse from God for worshipping evil people.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2013, 05:40:14 PM »
The one thing that really bothers me in the whole thing is why is everyone honoring a criminal.  I mean the guy was in prison for 27 years for trying to overthrow the South Afrcan government.  No matter how you feel on the Apartied issue, it was justified that Mandela was in jail for as long as he was.  It was supposed to be for the rest of his life.  But pressure from the stupid UN, Mandela was released.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2013, 08:59:52 PM »
Good idea. I was not thinking right. This is the probably the coldest season so far here in Southeast Texas. And on top of that, it is not even the first day of winter. So this is a curse from God for worshipping evil people.
Oh yeah, Rubystars is good! :dance: I didn't know you were in Texas too...

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2013, 11:41:19 PM »
Mo Muzzie had the flags in NJ flown at half mast for Whitney Houston.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2013, 11:44:03 PM »
It's GLOBAL WARMING.................................. (Imagine the Jew liberal accent stretching the end of warming.). Now they say climate change. They worship "Mother Nature" so they don't know that G-d control nature. If someone says "Thank you 'Mother Nature'" when there is good weather, that is an act of idolatry. I've heard the weather reporters do that on the news.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2013, 11:46:36 PM »
It shouldn't be flown at half mast, but for OUR military or OUR government officials! I have not seen them flown at half mast here in Iowa yet.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2013, 11:52:02 PM »
It shouldn't be flown at half mast, but for OUR military or OUR government officials! I have not seen them flown at half mast here in Iowa yet.

Obama probably only control flags in federal buldings. I guess white rural states like Iowa have normal governors that don't issue evil orders to fly flags in state office buildings at half mast.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2013, 11:54:40 PM »

Obama probably only control flags in federal buldings. I guess white rural states like Iowa have normal governors that don't issue evil orders to fly flags in state office buildings at half mast.
Our Governor is a Rino!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2013, 08:23:40 AM »
Oh yeah, Rubystars is good! :dance: I didn't know you were in Texas too...

Yes, I live in Texas. Where do you live?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2013, 10:02:48 AM »
Yes, I live in Texas. Where do you live?
Iowa.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2013, 10:06:56 AM »
Iowa.

Wow. You must live where it is really cold. In parts of Texas, Arkansas, and Oklahoma, the highs were only in the low to mid 30s.

Where is this supposed Global Warming we are so worried about? 

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2013, 10:28:17 AM »
Wow. You must live where it is really cold. In parts of Texas, Arkansas, and Oklahoma, the highs were only in the low to mid 30s.

Where is this supposed Global Warming we are so worried about?
It's 14° today, it was -1° yesterday morning. It's usually this cold in January and February, so we're use to it.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2013, 10:30:06 AM »
" Where is this supposed Global Warming we are so worried about?"

Global Warming.  :::D

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2013, 10:33:21 AM »
It's 14° today, it was -1° yesterday morning. It's usually this cold in January and February, so we're use to it.

It was around 35 degrees on Thanksgiving. We aren't used to it being this cold around late November/early December. This is January weather for crying out loud.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2013, 04:08:35 PM »
Isn't it kind of a strech?

Joe, as I said in the thread previously, it is not a stretch to say this if you are a person of faith. If you are a person who believes that everything that happens is just happenstance, things just happen because of random events, then you cannot believe that this weather is a punishment for transgression.

But if you believe that everything in the world happens because of divine will (called Hashgacha Pratis in Hebrew) then it is not a big stretch to suggest that the weather is a message from G-d concerning our behavior. Indeed the Torah clearly alludes to this in the section called the Tochacha (rebukes) which I will quote below:

http://www.torah.org/learning/ravfrand/5756/kisavo.html
What is this big comfort? The Zohar HaKodosh explains that the Tochacha in Parshas Bechukosai contains the terrible words "And if you will walk with me out of happenstance (keri) so too I will walk with you in a wrath of happenstance (keri)" [Vayikra 26: 27-28]. My relationship to you, G-d tells the Jewish people, will be reciprocal. If you show no concern for My 'needs', I will show no concern for your needs. This week's portion, however, has the comforting expression "The L-rd will smite you..." [Devorim 28:27] - G-d Himself will smite you. This is this biggest consolation.

What is the Zohar HaKodosh saying? Rav Meir Bergman says that the worst thing that can happen to the Jewish people is that they can be left on their own. If Klal Yisroel, the Nation of Israel, acts as if the Ribono shel Olam [Master of the World] is not an integral part of their life, then the Ribono shel Olam's response will be "I'm going to step back and I'm going to let Teva (nature, statistics) take its course. Teva will take care of you." This is terrible. When that happens, the bond between G-d and Klal Yisroel is broken. There is no longer that closeness.

However, when the Ribono shel Olam 'smites,' even though it is a 'klap,' a smack - that in itself is a consolation, because at least we know that there is that relationship. Albeit it is a relationship of punishment, but it nevertheless is a relationship. Who feels more alone? The child who gets spanked when he misbehaves, or the child who has no father, Heaven forbid, to spank him?

The Tochacha in Bechukosai is the story of a people without a father, Heaven protect us; a father who stands in the background and lets whatever that happens, happen. The Tochacha of Ki Savo, however, is "The L-rd will Smite you" - I'll 'klap' you, but at least you will know that there is someone concerned and taking care of you. Hitting you, but taking care of you, nevertheless.

I am a man who made Teshuva, although not complete in achieving the goal of 100% observance, I do have absolute faith in the path of Torah, and the precepts which it teaches. This is why I make this suggestion, without presumption of having divine communication, I do feel a connection which grants me divine inspiration.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2013, 08:19:41 PM »
It was around 35 degrees on Thanksgiving. We aren't used to it being this cold around late November/early December. This is January weather for crying out loud.
This might make you feel better down there buddy. It's -6° and I have to go clear snow again, I feel like a freaking Eskimo!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2013, 08:34:10 PM »
This might make you feel better down there buddy. It's -6° and I have to go clear snow again, I feel like a freaking Eskimo!

Oh boy you guys have it much worse.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2013, 08:54:09 PM »
My outside cats almost froze last night... In the Bay Area we had 20 degree weather.