Author Topic: GREAT NEWS FOR THE CAUSE AND NEED OPINIONS ON IT.  (Read 1868 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
GREAT NEWS FOR THE CAUSE AND NEED OPINIONS ON IT.
« on: July 29, 2007, 08:31:31 PM »
I sent a thread earlier about an author who wrote an interesting book and it is on Amazon, well he has a blog and I will be promoting JTF on this forum. 

http://www.focalpointusa.org/

And I also invited him on our forum when he gets a chance to see what we are about.
It is worth a shot for us, he is very Pro American, Pro Israel, Pro Serbian.  Maybe once a week I can give them maybe some of the archives from the JTF site, or some of the classic TBA and videos.  He is willing to work with me and try to build that trust.  I already sent the copy to David, he can send it to Chaim, or if Jimmy or Yacov wants to send to Chaim thats fine.  But if this is the stride for that next step I am willing to do it.  I do want your opinions, all of you on this.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: GREAT NEWS FOR THE CAUSE AND NEED OPINIONS ON IT.
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2007, 08:35:59 PM »
Also, I forgot to mention one thing, he is also very anti Islam and if his book becomes big, most of the time authors go on national tours to promote the book and through that by plugging the blog and plugging the book on his site it will be a link into the JTF forum and site cause I might get him to plug us as well.  Think everyone NATIONAL EXPOSURE.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2007, 08:46:57 PM »
He sent me this the following just now, he is part of the Minutemen, I fully support the Minutemen and I had let him know that JTF also supports the Minutemen and the protection of our borders.  And here is his quote about us working with them on this matter.

Quote:

I appreciate it.  I work with minutemen, American border patrol, others here in Arizona on the border issue and the possibility of Islamic terrorists walking in.  I work the border 2 days a month.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2007, 08:47:58 PM »
Sounds like a great idea Masterwolf. 

newman

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2007, 08:52:00 PM »
Excellent...the more ties with similar groups of righteous folk, the better.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2007, 08:53:08 PM »
Lisa, maybe if he and I both gain that solid trust to work together, I can't promise nothing but if needed, and again trust and the time is right to fly to Arizona since he is with the Minutemen and to talk to others with the Minutemen what we here represent and what our goals are.  If it takes me time to go state to state on something more personal then just some internet chat you know anyone can say anything on the internet.  But when seeing eye to eye and face to face that does mean something more.   Now I can not promise the moon, but if we do this maybe this also can mean the financial backing we need.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2007, 09:02:14 PM »
Wow, Masterwolf, these are all really great ideas.  I'm stunned that you're willing to do all this for JTF.  Those all seem like excellent people to get to know, that's for sure.

That would be FANTASTIC if we could get a link to JTF on his site.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2007, 09:16:21 PM »
He just sent me a section of a Chapter from his book, I think we should read it after all. Here is part of the Chapter and this is also for the Islamic threat interlinked with the open borders.

This is his quote. 

put it in..the book has 5 star reviews.  I think if you read chapter 1 you'll get a "sense".
One of the characters is Hector Lopez..a poor day worker who swims across the Rio Grande at El Paso one day with a rope in his mouth.  Once he reaches the Texas side, he pulls a barrel across, opens it, dumps an item out, buries it, swims-back across the 60 feet, throws the empty barrel in a junk yard, and using his matricula consular card drives across to El Paso.  He picked up the item, a 2 kt Russian warhead.  His name isn't Hector, it's Muhammed Saad, a Fedayeen killer with a degree from Purdue.
As he sticks the 3'/88 lb nuke device on the front seat of his truck, one of his pals plants 7 pitre dishes of smallpox at sky harbor airport men's room which kills 71,000 people in 22 days.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2007, 09:36:46 PM »
Masterwolf, I'm so glad you're part of the forum.  You're doing wonderful stuff. 

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2007, 11:46:14 PM »
Very good job.