Author Topic: The history of Uzi Gal's legendary arab destroyer  (Read 3089 times)

newman

« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 09:24:42 PM by newman »

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
Re: The history of Uzi Gal's legendary arab destroyer
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2007, 09:08:43 PM »
WOW!! Those guns can be put to great use, shooting up mosques on a Friday and (p)isslamic (un)holy days. Thoughts anyone?
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

newman

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2007, 09:18:07 PM »
WOW!! Those guns can be put to great use, shooting up mosques on a Friday and (p)isslamic (un)holy days. Thoughts anyone?

Compact, easy to conceal, deadly, utterly reliable and easy to mass-produce because of the simple design and lack of machining involved.

Might just save America if the dhimmicrats disarm everybody.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 09:25:06 PM by newman »

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 04:47:58 AM »
It's Jewish mini AK-47; I woud rather take Galil though; :)

Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

newman

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2007, 07:35:43 AM »

It's more like a Jewish PPSh 43 (Soviet WW2 era SMG). Cheap and simple to produce and unfailingly reliable. Used in quantity and up close it has no rival.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2007, 02:05:25 PM »

It's more like a Jewish PPSh 43 (Soviet WW2 era SMG). Cheap and simple to produce and unfailingly reliable. Used in quantity and up close it has no rival.

IDF cleaned Syrian bunkers on Golan in 1967 with those little wonders; But AK-47s carbine clones are still my favorite weapons very efective in no A-rab hands ;). All MPs have too weak ammo; so I prefer carbines anyway; they're as good as PMs on close range and still efective and acurate up to 200 yards; on longer range you shoud use light machine guns like Negev/M-249/minimi or precision rffles anyway.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm