Author Topic: pro-Obama comment  (Read 1369 times)

Offline Plotnik

• New JTFer
pro-Obama comment
« on: December 11, 2013, 07:12:12 AM »
I have never voted for a Democrat, but I have to concede that:

1) the stock market is doing very well (too bad I panicked and sold my stocks when President Obama was re-elected)

2) California's version of ObamaCare has issued me health insurance at $437 per month starting 1/1/2014, while COBRA for similar coverage costs me $732 per month and I have a chronic condition which renders me non-insurable.

3)  President Obama seems to have several prominent close advisers of let us say Ashkenazi heritage if not practicing, so could he really be an anti-Semite? 

Please go easy on me, I am new here.  G-d bless America and Israel.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: pro-Obama comment
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 11:54:00 AM »
1. The stock market does not measure small businesses. They are all collapsing. The giant corporations are doing fine with a dissipating economy, since they have less competition. If you were a working man, though, you wouldn't have money to invest.

2. You're very lucky. First off you were actually able to get osamacare on their website. Second, your premiums didn't go up for it, which has been reported by many thousands, and surely more will. Good luck having your identity stolen forever though.

3. Husseino put rabbis who hate Israel in his advisory council, and Jews who hate Jews, or at least Judaism. George Soros in your council does not make you good for Jews, nor would Sarah Silverman.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Plotnik

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 01:39:00 PM »
Thank you for your answers.  I am curious why you use what appears to be an anti-Semitic caricature as your icon.  Why not a more positive image?

Offline Brianroy

• Junior JTFer
Replying to the pro-Obama comment
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 09:13:33 PM »
Plotnik,
you ask how that Obama can be anti-Semitic when he has Ashkenazi heritage people helping him?  You have to willingly refuse to see the obvious.  If I attack Obama on this issue, I have to expose the betrayal of Jews against other Jews, and many will be offended for even daring to do that as a Gentile visitor here.  So let me ask and answer an obvious one that runs parallel to your statement #3.  Is Barack Obama committing TREASON against the Constitution when he supports Al Qaeda in the form of Al Nusrah, America's and Israel's sworn enemies? 

Al Nusrah is simply the Al Qaeda of Iraq, which fought and killed many hundreds of United States Military in Iraq, reconstituted by the Obama Administration with the help of the nations of Qatar and Saudi Arabia into Syria.    The use of Freedom Fighter by the Obama Administration means they fight Freedom and FOR oppression.  It is the employment of misinformation semantics to dupe the Media and the general public to think in themes of how they have been trained to think, rather than in what the reality and literal interpretation is or optional definition also is.   

It is especially important that the public know that Al Nusrah IS Al Qaeda as far as the United States is concerned, and despite being labeled as a terrorist organization by the Obama Administration in December of 2012, they have and are receiving material aid and support from the Obama Administration in 2013.  Material support that is now including hundreds of military-only highest-grade bullet resistant vests, because they are on the front-lines of this war, and that material support of those who the United States Department of State labels as terrorists cannot be denied. 

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2012/12/201759.htm

Terrorist Designations of the al-Nusrah Front as an Alias for al-Qa'ida in Iraq

U.S. Department of State

Press Statement

Victoria Nuland

Department Spokesperson, Office of the Spokesperson

Washington, DC

December 11, 2012

The Department of State has amended the Foreign Terrorist Organization (FTO) and Executive Order (E.O.) 13224 designations of al-Qa’ida in Iraq (AQI) to include the following new aliases: al-Nusrah Front, Jabhat al-Nusrah, Jabhet al-Nusra, The Victory Front, and Al-Nusrah Front for the People of the Levant. The Department of State previously designated AQI as an FTO under the Immigration and Nationality Act and as a Specially Designated Global Terrorist under E.O. 13224 on October 15, 2004. The consequences of adding al-Nusrah Front as a new alias for AQI include a prohibition against knowingly providing, or attempting or conspiring to provide, material support or resources to, or engaging in transactions with, al-Nusrah Front, and the freezing of all property and interests in property of the organization that are in the United States, or come within the United States or the control of U.S. persons.

Since November 2011, al-Nusrah Front has claimed nearly 600 attacks – ranging from more than 40 suicide attacks to small arms and improvised explosive device operations – in major city centers including Damascus, Aleppo, Hamah, Dara, Homs, Idlib, and Dayr al-Zawr. During these attacks numerous innocent Syrians have been killed. Through these attacks, al-Nusrah has sought to portray itself as part of the legitimate Syrian opposition while it is, in fact, an attempt by AQI to hijack the struggles of the Syrian people for its own malign purposes. AQI emir Abu Du’a is in control of both AQI and al-Nusrah. Abu Du’a was designated by the State Department under E.O. 13224 on October 3, 2011, and by the United Nations under UN Security Council Resolution 1267 on October 5, 2011. Abu Du’a also issues strategic guidance to al-Nusrah’s emir, Abu Muhammad al-Jawlani, and tasked him to begin operations in Syria.
….

The UK Telegraph notes
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/9898541/US-set-to-send-direct-aid-to-Syrian-rebels-says-John-Kerry.html
on February 27, 2013, that the Obama Administration willingly admitted:

“We are examining and developing ways to accelerate the transition the Syrian people seek and deserve,” Mr Kerry said in Paris, after meeting Laurent Fabius, the French foreign minister.

And that the giving of $60,000,000 in body armor and night vision would knowingly end up with al-Nusra, because, as even the Free Syria Army said:  “… [T]he Jihadist Jabhat al-Nusra group was gaining the upper hand in the revolution.”

“The Americans are now more open to the idea of arming the revolution,” said Louay al-Mokdad, a spokesman for the rebel army.

The New York Times Reports that the Obama Administration KNOWS  it is supporting Al Qaeda of Iraq in the form of Al-Nusra, and that those at the Department of State were whining to the effect that U.S. Aid by the Obama Administration to Al-Nusra, even that of food rations and medical supplies, was making Al-Nusra, and not the United States, make public relations inroads with some of the Syrian populace.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/01/world/middleeast/us-pledges-60-million-to-syrian-opposition.html?_r=0     

“The food rations and medical supplies that Secretary of State John Kerry said Thursday would be provided to the Free Syrian Army mark the first time that the United States has publicly committed itself to sending nonlethal aid to the armed factions that are battling President Bashar al-Assad.

…American officials have become increasingly concerned that the Nusra Front is making inroads among the Syrian population by dispersing assistance in the areas it controls.”

On April 13, 2013, USA Today (among others) reported that

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/world/story/2012-04-13/syria-un-annan/54258456/1

“Washington had been providing satellite phones, SIM cards and other such equipment already, officials acknowledged, but said the level of assistance will now be increased.”

http://www.senate.gov/civics/constitution_item/constitution.htm#a3_sec3

United States Constitution, Article 3, Section 3

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

Global Research – Canada, claims that al-Nusra was formed in Qatar as an alliance started by the United States Central Intelligence Agency with members of Al Qaeda in Iraq.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-cia-qatar-and-the-creation-of-syrias-jabhat-al-nusra/5335453

In 2011-2012, chiefly under Leon Panetta's guidance,
(Leon Panetta served as Director of the C.I.A. February 13, 2009 – June 30, 2011 and as Secretary of Defense July 1, 2011 – February 27, 2013),
the C.I.A. specifically brought in Al-Qaeda In Iraq through contacts with Qatar and Saudi Arabia from Iraqi cities such as Fallujah

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallujah_during_the_Iraq_War

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallujah

recruiting actual Iraqi insurgents who fought and ambushed and booby-trapped and killed U.S. troops in Iraq.  Iraqi insurgent, some from Fallujah now prominently in Al-Nusrah and supported with arms and other goodies by order of Obama secretly in 2011 - 2012, but now openly supported by him in 2013, who are members of Al Qaeda, in Syria.

Some of these Al Qaeda in Iraq, now Al-Nusrah and Obama supported in Syria, have (allegedly) served under Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the Jordanian-born Al Qaeda in Iraq leader who cut off the head of U.S. Civilian Nick Berg.  These are the kinds of terrorists that titillate, excite, motivate Barack Obama to help overthrow nations for, so that they can unite one day -- he hopes -- into one large fanatical Islamic Caliphate that will conquer the world and make it submit to Islam, even if it is never to be in his lifetime.  And remember, Obama has dined and closely associated himself with West Bank and Gaza political activists with direct ties to Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood since the 1990's that we know of, and has been a member of jihadi Islamic beliefs himself since his initiation in Hyderabad, India, in 1981 on a trip with his one of 3 fellow Muslim Occidental College room-mates, the same year and before I personally had sharp words with him at his interview with Bill Ayers in a public restaurant in Wilmette, Illinois, after both ruined my appetite with their death to America because they are a more resolute Marxist-Leninist death to America Communist than the other verbal contest after consenting to a night of homosexual sex before proceeding their "Central Committee" grooming candidate interview verbosity.   

On October 22, 2012 at the Third Presidential debate, 

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/presidential-debate-full-transcript/story?id=17538888&singlePage=true

Obama @ 5:19 into the debate broadcast, stated

“Now with respect to Libya,  as I indicated in the last debate,   when we received that phone call,

I immediately made sure that number one,

that we did everything we could to secure those Americans who were still in harm's way;

number two,

that we would investigate exactly what happened,

and number three,

most importantly, that we would go after those who killed Americans and we would bring them to justice.

And that's exactly what we're going to do.”

Minutes later, in that October 22, 2012, third Presidential debate against Mitt Romney,  Obama stated on two separate utterances the ff.:

"What we've done is organize the international community, saying Assad has to go. We've mobilized sanctions against that government. We have made sure that they are isolated. We have provided humanitarian assistance and we are helping the opposition organize, and we're particularly interested in making sure that we're mobilizing the moderate forces inside of Syria   [to cover up the fact that we have armed and sent Al Qaeda, and continue to send arms and munitions from Libya through Turkey].

…  We are playing the leadership role. We organized the Friends of Syria. We are mobilizing …support for the opposition. And we are making sure that those we help are those  [Al Qaeda] who will be friends of ours in the long term and friends of our allies in the region over the long term. But going back to Libya -- because this is an example of how we make choices. When we went in to Libya, and we were able to immediately stop the [Al Qaeda and other terrorist forces] massacre there….”

Since that October 22, 2012 third Presidential Debate, it is undeniable that Obama did NOTHING in sending any military fighters, NOTHING in sending any special forces in any of 4 southern European Countries to save anyone when the Ben Gazi, Libya U.S. mission or its C.I.A. Annex in Ben Ghazi was attacked.  Rather than allow troops be sent in under the S.O.P. Military 9-1-1 distress call of "Angel Down! Angel Down!"  Our U.S. forces were IMMEDIATELY told to stand down by either Obama or by someone acting with his alleged direct authority.  OBAMA LIED then, about what happened the night of Ben Ghazi, and is lying now.  And when someone did arrive  almost a day after, and it was not even a plane with a cargo door wide enough to receive a wounded U.S. Civilian on a stretcher without being turned sideways to get him even onto the plane.  They were there to put what was left over in body bags and take them home.  They were NOT prepared to deal with approximately 31 or more survivors.

When you think about who and what kind of political animal Obama is to the Jew as well as to the Gentile, please reflect on who the real Barack Obama is.
His mission in life is to:
~    advance jihadi Islam against America, to give its ideologue radicals top secret clearances to be privy to the most secret and in depth inner working of our Federal Government and steer its policies, while also using the Federal Government to proselytize a democidal and genocidal anti-Semitic and anti-Christian religion upon Gentile and Jew alike in the U.S.A.; 
~   to rush to the aid of Al Qaeda in overthrowing strong Mediterranean Middle East Countries opposed to them,
~   to leave Americans who flash-traffic the highest 911 call for help to die and to order our military to stand down so that they will be corpses,
     and if any should survive to regularly coerce them into silence and demand to them that they NOT testify.           

And one more thing.  Just because someone is Jewish, doesn't mean he can't engage in an anti-Jewish Government or anti-Semitic practices privately, be it Soviet Communist as an example, or
in the example of George Soros, born Jewish, turn Nazi Collaborator, then KGB, and now a rogue privateer who thinks himself as a god, in his own words. 

Yes, please pause and think on who Obama really is.  A man who personally abhors Torah and is on Youtube quoting and hating such passages while frequently calling the Quran holy, which book demands the slavery he criticizes the Torah for.   

A man who commits filthy Toeba with another man, and who in an office with responsibility to be a "protector", instead effectually calls dead U.S. Citizens in Ben Ghazi on 9/11/2012 and those who died in New York City, in a field in Pennsylvania, and in Washington, D.C., on 9/11/2001 as "bumps in the road".  If he call them these, as a proselytizing Muslim, what would you expect that he call or any proselytizing Muslim to call Jews who are exclusively thought of as Jews?   Please reconsider your pro-Obama considerations.  Thanks. 

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 10:32:55 PM »
^ Very nice Brianroy!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 11:20:04 PM »
Thank you for your answers.  I am curious why you use what appears to be an anti-Semitic caricature as your icon.  Why not a more positive image?

I thought it was kind of funny in a slightly clever way, like a redo of the troll face Jew-style...
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge