Author Topic: Shocking: Hillel does something not evil  (Read 456 times)

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Shocking: Hillel does something not evil
« on: December 11, 2013, 04:23:16 PM »
To my overwhelming surprise the establishment student group Hillel has actually threatened their Swathmore chapter with expulsion over that branch's open collaboration with Leftists and Islamonazis who openly call for the destruction of Israel and deny the Jewish people our right to our own land.

While it is a small step and Hillel is 99% worthless I have to give credit for them actually doing one decent thing instead of making excuses as would be expected.

http://www.hillel.org/about/news-views/news-views---blog/news-and-views/2013/12/10/hillel-president-responds-to-swarthmore-college-hillel-resolution
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Shocking: Hillel does something not evil
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 05:25:21 PM »
I read about this on IsraelMatzav this morning.... It is certainly not bad news...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14