Author Topic: Don Kagan Sent To Prison 4 Being Innocent. "Civil Rights Judge" Sent him there  (Read 450 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
This man (Is he Jewish? Don Kagan ) was sent to prison in 2009 for DEFENDING himself against a black slime.  He was innocent.  This FAKE Italian judge sent him there because he was a 'civil rights activist'

-------

Retired Brooklyn Supreme Court Judge Frank Barbaro wants a white man he convicted in 1999 of killing a black man to be freed — claiming Wednesday he based the verdict on his own reverse racism. The 86-year-old former jurist convicted Donald Kagan, now 39, of fatally shooting Wavell Wint, 22, during a struggle over Kagan’s chain outside an East New York movie theater in 1998.
Modal Trigger
Donald Kagan
But Barbaro told a court that, because of his viewpoint as a civil-rights activist, he didn’t consider a justification defense by Kagan in the nonjury trial.
“Mr. Kagan had no intent to kill that man . . . I believe now that I was seeing this young white fellow as a bigot, as someone who assassinated an African-American,” Barbaro, a former longshoreman who also served 23 years in the state Assembly, told Brooklyn Supreme Court Justice ShawnDya Simpson.

http://nypost.com/2013/12/12/judge-my-reverse-racism-made-me-convict-white-killer/
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates