Author Topic: Blacks Making up stories about Jews beating them up in Williamsburg, Brooklyn?  (Read 759 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Does anyone believe this or is this black making it up????

A witness told police that the Hasidic Jews, who beat a young black man in the Williamsburg section of Brooklyn, New York, was part of the vigilante group Shomrim Patrol.

Police are still piecing together the details surrounding the beating of a 22-year-old fashion student at the hands of an ultra-Orthodox Jewish mob.

New York Police Department Commissioner Raymond Kelly said on Tuesday, that the group of men, who attacked the New York City College of Technology Taj Patterson on December 1, were all dressed in similar uniforms, according to eyewitnesses.

"The group was wearing a uniform jacket with a logo," Kelly said.

"Most of them wore a jacket with three letters," MTA bus driver Evelyn Keys, who stopped and intervened when she saw the attack happen.

"I know that the first letter was S. There was also a word that started with an S,” she said.

The uniforms seem to be belonging to the Williamsburg Shomrim, a vigilante group that patrols the Jewish neighborhood.

"They wore emblems," another witness said. "One wore a jacket. It was definitely a police force," the witness said.

Taj Patterson was beaten and was left severely injured. He was also called a f****t during the attack.

http://www.yourjewishnews.com/2013/12/n30481.html
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
Him and the NJ waitress should get together

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
The Punk is lying, he got rolled by the Brothers after he made Gay eyes at them, now if he had said he was jumped by a bunch of men in Olive drab uniforms, I would say OK their been some ex IDF whooping on his ass, bet this pansy clothes designer is just a OBONGO freak who wans to stir up trouble in the hood!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 08:10:11 PM by REDNECK JEW »
“It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”

JUDAH P. BENJAMIN HEBREW CONFEDERATE

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
The Punk is lying, he got rolled by the Brothers after he made Gay eyes at them, now if he had said he was jumped by a bunch of men in Olive drab uniforms, I would say OK their been some ex IDF whooping on his ass, bet this pansy clothes designer is just a OBONGO freak who wans to stir up trouble in the hood!

The WHOLE story is not here and a lot of this type hoax is made up by blacks, lately.  Some left wing Erav Rav also make up nazi stories.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
It could be the truth..but what goes around comes around
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
It could be the truth..but what goes around comes around

These are my sentiments.  On the one hand, I want to believe that this guy made it all up.  On the other hand, if this really did take place, a part of me is glad there are Jews out there that show justice to the very people that hurt us.

At the same time, I hope nobody on our side is breaking the law or gets in trouble for it.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein