Author Topic: NJ Holds Political Prisoner For Practicing Second Ammendment  (Read 384 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
NJ Holds Political Prisoner For Practicing Second Ammendment
« on: December 12, 2013, 08:53:58 PM »
Free Brian Aitken A Political Prisoner in NJ Jail

By nycupperes  |  Posted December 12, 2010  |  Allendale, New Jersey   

A man (Brian Aitken) has been thrown in a Maximum Security Prison in the State of NJ who committed no crime.  The police performed an illegal search and seizure on his parents property of his vehicle, and found 2 guns which were legally purchased in the State of Colorado, and were legally transported following TSA rules.  He was a good father of a young boy, business owner, graduate student at NYU, international traveller, and outdoor enthusiast.

His Fourth Amendment Rights were violated - The right to privacy, illegal search and seizure of personal property.

His First Amendment Right was violated, when he spoke out to reporters and was repremanded by the judge, who stated your fate will be determined by me in my court - the same judge is not longer serving on the bench after being thrown out by governor Chis Christie for letting a Police Officer go free who committed sexual crimes against farm animals (beastiality).

His Second Amendment Right was also violated, The right to bare arms.

He was also denied his right of due process, since the judge did not allow the exception to the law, which was during a move you may transport firearms from one residence to another.

He is now rotting away in a NJ Maximum Security Prison for a crime that was never committed, nobody was harmed.

The NJ Gun laws assume guilt for any gun owner, yes, even legal gun owners.  You must prove innocence by proving you fall under a catagory of an exemption.  You are presumed guilty in the State of NJ for owning a firearm period.

The State of NJ has now incarcerated a political prisoner against his will due to the harsh anti-gun agenda put into place by pervious governors and law makers.

For more information visit:http://www.facebook.com/#!/FreeBrianAitken

http://briandaitken.com/

Please free Brian Aitken by called the Governor of New Jersey, your local congressman, your senator, etc.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: NJ Holds Political Prisoner For Practicing Second Ammendment
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 09:17:54 PM »
He has been freed, but has at least one conviction still on his record.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: NJ Holds Political Prisoner For Practicing Second Ammendment
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 10:45:15 PM »
I didn't realize it was old until I saw the date right now. It was just a link I saw on Facebook.