Author Topic: We need to BOYCOTT MARVEL!  (Read 1294 times)

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
We need to BOYCOTT MARVEL!
« on: December 14, 2013, 05:14:28 AM »
I'm sick and tied of these sick self-hating wackos casting shvartzas as white characters: black Kingpin, black Nick Fury, black Heimdall (yes, a god from freaking Norse mythology), Perry Black, black Electro, and soon enough, black Human Torch.

What's NEXT!?!What's NEXT!?!What's NEXT!?!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 05:30:14 AM by Hey, Nelson! Do you need AC? Guess what, you won't get one! »
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: We need to BOYCOTT MARVEL!
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2013, 06:04:07 AM »
Marvel have been acquired by Disney so I don't expect to see anything brilliant coming from there ever again.

Anyway the casting of black actors for roles that are definitely supposed to be white is just a fact of life nowadays, I am sort of used to this. I can go along with a black actor if they at least do the role properly.

I am just wondering if they casted a blond nordic actor for "Othello" would all there be a protest ?

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2013, 06:56:08 AM »
Marvel have been acquired by Disney so I don't expect to see anything brilliant coming from there ever again.

Anyway the casting of black actors for roles that are definitely supposed to be white is just a fact of life nowadays, I am sort of used to this. I can go along with a black actor if they at least do the role properly.

I am just wondering if they casted a blond nordic actor for "Othello" would all there be a protest ?

They already do. Watch these videos. These self-hating white boys already complain about whites "taking over" the non-white roles.

Starting from 6:53 this guy complains about an American guy playing Japanese character

From 19:40 to 21:00 the other guy complains about how white people always take over the non-white roles. (Yeah, right, you self-hating POS! Evil whitey devil hollywood is always prejudice against minorities).

Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2013, 08:10:57 AM »
They already do. Watch these videos. These self-hating white boys already complain about whites "taking over" the non-white roles.

Starting from 6:53 this guy complains about an American guy playing Japanese character

From 19:40 to 21:00 the other guy complains about how white people always take over the non-white roles. (Yeah, right, you self-hating POS! Evil whitey devil hollywood is always prejudice against minorities).

Doesn't he realize in the original Ninja Turtles cartoon, Shredder was voiced by a black guy?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2013, 12:21:49 PM »
Perry Black uh Perry White is DC not Marvel & DC is owned by Warner Brothers

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2013, 06:40:47 PM »
Because the germanic peoples were black. Everybody was black. Gorillas were black.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2013, 12:38:16 AM »
Because the germanic peoples were black. Everybody was black. Gorillas were black.
I hear that George Washington & Abe Lincoln were black as well
 :::D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2013, 12:41:34 AM »
I was just thinking about this on Friday... The Megan Kelly flap over 'black Santa Claus'...

I wonder whether there will ever be a Holocaust movie with a black playing Hitler?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2013, 01:55:02 AM »
I was just thinking about this on Friday... The Megan Kelly flap over 'black Santa Claus'...

I wonder whether there will ever be a Holocaust movie with a black playing Hitler?

You can film that movie at the White House with no actors.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2013, 05:19:21 AM »
Already was before this irrelevant thing. You should be happy if you love white people so much. They don't have to be a part of this immoral empire.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge