Author Topic: To Chaim: I asked about Egypt and snow since it's Summer in South Africa.  (Read 468 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Maybe G-d was using North Africa to send a message to the blacks of Sub-Saharan Africa. Maybe He wanted to "whiten" the Dark Continent. What a way to end "global warming..............".

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Also, maybe it's a new Plague of Hail over Egypt. It would be cool if it was that Torah portion the week of a snow storm in Muslim Nazi Egypt. That will be read in a few weeks though.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
No offense but this particular hypothesis was extremely silly, in fact ludicrous. Egypt and SA are opposite sides of the continent.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

As I said on the program in response to your question, I think the primary message from the snow storm was directed at the Jews of Israel.

As usual, Israeli rulers betrayed the Jewish people during the storm. While tens of thousands of Jewish homes were left without electricity or heat, Israeli soldiers were sent to help the Arab Muslim Nazis in Judea and Samaria.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Also, they helped the Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis of Gaza.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
בס''ד

As I said on the program in response to your question, I think the primary message from the snow storm was directed at the Jews of Israel.

As usual, Israeli rulers betrayed the Jewish people during the storm. While tens of thousands of Jewish homes were left without electricity or heat, Israeli soldiers were sent to help the Arab Muslim Nazis in Judea and Samaria.
Don't forget the special provisions the Israeli kapos sent to Gaza, including expensive water pumps that they "lent" them.