Author Topic: carjacking murder at shorthills mall in NJ  (Read 4689 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: carjacking murder at shorthills mall in NJ
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 02:40:24 PM »
Is that a good neighborhood ?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 03:23:38 PM »
Notice no description of the suspects!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2013, 03:35:45 PM »
I wonder who they could be.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2013, 06:00:40 PM »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2013, 06:01:26 PM »
Notice no description of the suspects!

Well, there was a shooting in Newark, NJ where they are suspecting there was a connection to this shooting...Hmmm mmm..I wonder who they be?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2013, 08:41:31 PM »
The whole state is nuts. Short hills is a very expensive area. Two miles down this direction is a slum. Two miles in that direction you have stoned addicts walking very slowly across a 26 lane highway.
Mansion then burnt down building then expensive house, then run down slum. Rinse lather, repeat.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2013, 09:46:18 PM »
The whole state is nuts. Short hills is a very expensive area. Two miles down this direction is a slum. Two miles in that direction you have stoned addicts walking very slowly across a 26 lane highway.
Mansion then burnt down building then expensive house, then run down slum. Rinse lather, repeat.
What's nuts is that when they catch these wild animals they will get a lesser sentence than the victim would have been subject to if he had shot the baboons dead.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2013, 10:07:11 PM »
Oh the victims almost never defend themselves.
Often there are four savages in an already stolen vehicle. They would bump into the victim's vehicle. Then when someone exits the car, three of the four savages come out with shot guns, rifles and hand guns. So what would you do to defend yourself when you are completely unaware?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2013, 10:18:03 PM »

I think you're describing south orange. Short hills isn't that way

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2013, 12:06:29 AM »
Oh the victims almost never defend themselves.
Often there are four savages in an already stolen vehicle. They would bump into the victim's vehicle. Then when someone exits the car, three of the four savages come out with shot guns, rifles and hand guns. So what would you do to defend yourself when you are completely unaware?
First of all, if I'm not mistaken, Short Hills, NJ is very upscale -- meaning that very wealthy people live there.  I worked with a multi-millionaire who happened to live in Short Hills, NJ. 

Second of all... you're right... they wouldn't be very good at defending themselves.

That's why good people need to have the freedom to carry guns.  Otherwise, we're sitting ducks and we make it very easy for savages like this to have no fear whatsover. 

What a disgrace!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2013, 09:06:50 AM »
I was at short hills mall maybe a few times only to look.
The first time I got lost (before gps) and wound up somewhere. All I know was I got out of there fast.

One time I was looking for a house and saw a 6 bedroom house for only $25k. When I saw the house, I didn't even get out of the car. I flew out of there. That was East Orange.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2013, 09:11:01 AM »
First of all, if I'm not mistaken, Short Hills, NJ is very upscale -- meaning that very wealthy people live there.  I worked with a multi-millionaire who happened to live in Short Hills, NJ. 

Second of all... you're right... they wouldn't be very good at defending themselves.

That's why good people need to have the freedom to carry guns.  Otherwise, we're sitting ducks and we make it very easy for savages like this to have no fear whatsover. 

What a disgrace!

The state of NJ is completely disarmed. You can't even get a BB gun unless you have a permit to carry a concealable weapon. So come on in all you criminals, NJ residents don't even have pea shooters.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2013, 09:17:07 AM »
How about this beautiful house in E Orange. I bet people are scratching each others eyes out to buy this house.

http://www.njmls.com/listings/index.cfm?action=dsp.info&mlsnum=1306030&dayssince=&countysearch=false

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2013, 11:23:02 AM »
I wonder who they could be.

Use your head!! Common sense tells us it has to be either filthy Joos or Christians, you know how they are always exploiting everyone!!  >:(

Sarcasm of course!!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2013, 12:28:01 PM »
The state of NJ is completely disarmed. You can't even get a BB gun unless you have a permit to carry a concealable weapon. So come on in all you criminals, NJ residents don't even have pea shooters.
And that's how the people like it.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2013, 12:32:36 PM »
The first time I got lost (before gps) and wound up somewhere. All I know was I got out of there fast.

One time I was looking for a house and saw a 6 bedroom house for only $25k. When I saw the house, I didn't even get out of the car. I flew out of there. That was East Orange.

$25k was all they were willing to pay you to take that house off their hands? OHHH!!! You mean they wanted YOU to pay THEM?

:::D

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2013, 02:23:35 PM »
that website always sucks. their web server is swamped and their image server is dead.

basically its a house listed for $25k. around its yard is tons of garbage.  the two or three story house is covered with plywood. its built in the 1960s but it looks like it was built in the 1660s..
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2013, 02:59:26 PM »
that website always sucks. their web server is swamped and their image server is dead.

basically its a house listed for $25k. around its yard is tons of garbage.  the two or three story house is covered with plywood. its built in the 1960s but it looks like it was built in the 1660s..
I want to take a look inside. Probably looks somewhat like this:

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2013, 08:44:48 AM »

For 5k you can built your own cob house.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2013, 10:28:27 AM »
I want to take a look inside. Probably looks somewhat like this:

Hey!!! Who authorized you to use that picture of me taking my "medicine"? I have a serious and legitimate ailment you know?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2013, 11:45:25 AM »
Hey!!! Who authorized you to use that picture of me taking my "medicine"? I have a serious and legitimate ailment you know?

who dat brotha be in dah background in dah crib??
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774