Author Topic: leftist films- Jews and Arabs freedoms at Kotel vs. Har Habayit.  (Read 565 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
This is simple video by a leftist who goes around asking questions. Even though its not his intention we can see how the Arabs can freely go to the Kotel, YETT Jews are barred from going on the Temple Mt.

.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline fibrogirl

• Full JTFer
Re: leftist films- Jews and Arabs freedoms at Kotel vs. Har Habayit.
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 01:53:07 PM »
Well I couldn't manage more than a few minutes of this because it made my blood boil.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 03:35:44 PM »
Well I couldn't manage more than a few minutes of this because it made my blood boil.

Towards the end it is great, the main thing is in the beginning and the end (in the ending we see) very good Jews defending the real Jewish position. (and the clear discrimination against Jews).
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline fibrogirl

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2013, 01:44:22 AM »
Towards the end it is great, the main thing is in the beginning and the end (in the ending we see) very good Jews defending the real Jewish position. (and the clear discrimination against Jews).

Oh yes.
It's good you told me. I enjoyed the last 10 minutes.

The "ask an Israeli" thing shows how isolated Arabs in those countries are from Israelis.
 I remember at my local supermarket a foreign sounding man asked for help in English from an Israeli woman and she helped him and asked him where he was visiting from. It turned out that he was a tourist from Jorden. A couple of people overheard and came over to talk. Soon, there was a little crowd of people around him asking him what he thought of Israel. Someone from outer Mongolia wouldn't arouse such interest.
It's like the Iron Curtain, was except that the Arabs get nastier propoganda.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2013, 11:54:09 AM »
The third temple will be built, that is a certainty... but no idea when.