Author Topic: 2 killers at ShortHills Mall were black.  (Read 3031 times)

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
2 killers at ShortHills Mall were black.
« on: December 18, 2013, 09:40:35 AM »
Where is Sharpton, Jesse and all the people marching for Trayvon?

http://nypost.com/2013/12/18/mall-carjack-slaying-caught-on-surveillance-video/
Mall carjack-slaying caught on surveillance video
By Elizabeth Hagen, Reuven Fenton and Bruce Golding
December 18, 2013

A hidden security camera recorded the tragic murder of a young lawyer as he tried to fight off carjackers in the parking ­garage of a fancy New Jersey shopping mall, The Post has learned.

Cops were still searching for two suspects in the slaying of Dustin Friedland, 30, of Hoboken, Sunday night at The Mall at Short Hills.
Friedland and his lawyer wife, Jamie Schare Friedland, 27, were ambushed as they prepared to drive home from a day of Christmas shopping.
A law-enforcement source said the carjackers hadn’t yet been identified, but were believed to be black men in their 20s, based on surveillance video and statements from Jamie.

The killers fled separately in a Subaru SUV and the Friedlands’ silver Range Rover, which cops found abandoned behind a boarded-up house in crime-ridden Newark.

Forensic testing of the vehicle will be key, as witnesses haven’t been able to provide detailed descriptions of the gunmen.
Dustin died of a single gunshot to the head.

In the mall, workers at the Apple Store said Dustin and Jamie had spent a long time there buying a computer and upgrading Jamie’s iPhone to the new 5S model.

“The employee who helped them is pretty devastated,” a colleague said.
“She said it was taking a long time to transfer data from the old phone to the new one because something was going on with Verizon customer service.

“She felt like maybe it was her fault, that if it hadn’t taken so long, maybe they wouldn’t have gotten back to their car at that moment,” the co-worker added.

Apple sent counselors to talk to the workers, another employee said.

In Hoboken, neighbors said the Friedlands were eagerly renovating the apartment they recently bought in a four-story, red-brick building on a tidy block of Park Avenue.

“They threw everything out and were redoing the place,” said next-door neighbor Teresa Pepe, 63.
“Just the other night they had a plumber over.”
At Dustin’s parents’ home in Toms River, NJ, a steady stream of visitors showed up to console grieving relatives as they prepared to bury him Wednesday.

Meanwhile, the reward for information leading to his killers reached $40,000 when mall owner The Taubman Company pledged $20,000 on Wednesday, according to reports.

The Essex County Sheriff’s CrimeStoppers program had earlier offered $10,000, which was matched by Jamie’s boss, Manhattan lawyer Adam Leitman Bailey.

“If it can get one thug’s buddy to turn on him, I’m happy to write the check,” Bailey said.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Re: 2 killers at ShortHills Mall were black.
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 09:43:23 AM »
NJ doesn't have a death penalty.
DUSTIN'S LAWS" This morning, in honor of Dustin, all NJ residents should have a vote on bringing back the death penalty

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, 09:46:12 AM »
obviouslly.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2013, 10:09:53 AM »
Sadly, I think probably 99.9% people here assumed that already and rightly so since the overwhelming majority of this type crime is committed by black males.... who make up only a small % of population.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2013, 10:33:01 AM »
Just figured the real truth out.... They were not "black" in the racial sense of the word..... they were two of "those" pesky, trouble making Joos in black face trying yet again to disgrace the reputation of this country's fine upstanding black men.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2013, 10:34:13 AM »
I have too much time on my hands don't I? So much to say, yet so little substance..... sorry.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2013, 10:41:46 PM »
I have too much time on my hands don't I? So much to say, yet so little substance..... sorry.
Sorry for what?
For saying what most people are thinking.
What did those animals get for killing that young man....a few Christmas presents.  Well, too bad they can't be gifted with the death penalty they dished out.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2013, 11:01:02 PM »
What a surprise.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2013, 11:13:33 PM »
Not all Blacks are bad! But in my life, 95% of the poor ones end up as thieves and murders...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2013, 06:40:34 AM »
Not all Blacks are bad! But in my life, 95% of the poor ones end up as thieves and murders...
Poverty is no excuse for being evil though. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2013, 07:12:54 AM »
All I want to see in my lifetime is real justice to evil doers and justice for the merciful.

I wouldn't care if it were illegal to carry firearms and use it if my life was in danger. It would be ideal to encourage good people to protect themselves even if it was against liberal law.

Those thugs deserve the same end as trayvon. Boom boom boom.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2013, 09:59:11 AM »

You're 100% right.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2013, 11:57:48 AM »
Ask the cops..the majority are black and Hispanics in poverty levels...there are no jobs to occupy them or give them incentives for a better future!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2013, 12:38:56 PM »
I guarantee you that if he had had a gun (legally or not) and was able to turn the tables he'd be looking at a lot more time than the suspects are.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2013, 12:45:56 PM »
Where is Sharpton, Jesse and all the people marching for Trayvon?

http://nypost.com/2013/12/18/mall-carjack-slaying-caught-on-surveillance-video/
Mall carjack-slaying caught on surveillance video
By Elizabeth Hagen, Reuven Fenton and Bruce Golding
December 18, 2013

A hidden security camera recorded the tragic murder of a young lawyer as he tried to fight off carjackers in the parking ­garage of a fancy New Jersey shopping mall, The Post has learned.

Cops were still searching for two suspects in the slaying of Dustin Friedland, 30, of Hoboken, Sunday night at The Mall at Short Hills.
Friedland and his lawyer wife, Jamie Schare Friedland, 27, were ambushed as they prepared to drive home from a day of Christmas shopping.
A law-enforcement source said the carjackers hadn’t yet been identified, but were believed to be black men in their 20s, based on surveillance video and statements from Jamie.

The killers fled separately in a Subaru SUV and the Friedlands’ silver Range Rover, which cops found abandoned behind a boarded-up house in crime-ridden Newark.

Forensic testing of the vehicle will be key, as witnesses haven’t been able to provide detailed descriptions of the gunmen.
Dustin died of a single gunshot to the head.

In the mall, workers at the Apple Store said Dustin and Jamie had spent a long time there buying a computer and upgrading Jamie’s iPhone to the new 5S model.

“The employee who helped them is pretty devastated,” a colleague said.
“She said it was taking a long time to transfer data from the old phone to the new one because something was going on with Verizon customer service.

“She felt like maybe it was her fault, that if it hadn’t taken so long, maybe they wouldn’t have gotten back to their car at that moment,” the co-worker added.

Apple sent counselors to talk to the workers, another employee said.

In Hoboken, neighbors said the Friedlands were eagerly renovating the apartment they recently bought in a four-story, red-brick building on a tidy block of Park Avenue.

“They threw everything out and were redoing the place,” said next-door neighbor Teresa Pepe, 63.
“Just the other night they had a plumber over.”
At Dustin’s parents’ home in Toms River, NJ, a steady stream of visitors showed up to console grieving relatives as they prepared to bury him Wednesday.

Meanwhile, the reward for information leading to his killers reached $40,000 when mall owner The Taubman Company pledged $20,000 on Wednesday, according to reports.

The Essex County Sheriff’s CrimeStoppers program had earlier offered $10,000, which was matched by Jamie’s boss, Manhattan lawyer Adam Leitman Bailey.

“If it can get one thug’s buddy to turn on him, I’m happy to write the check,” Bailey said.

I am sick and tired of people asking "Where's Sharpton...etc."

Sharpton is a black advocate; he doesn't care about whites (or jews).  We need righteous white leaders who advocate on behalf of whites. 

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2013, 01:27:42 PM »
Ask the cops..the majority are black and Hispanics in poverty levels...there are no jobs to occupy them or give them incentives for a better future!
Debbie, don't you think it is more a moral issue?

Poverty is not an excuse for crime.
In fact, there is opportunity out there for blacks and Hispanics. ( I think they have more opportunities and incentives to work, and go to school, than white males have today.)   They have 'equal opportunity' on their side.  But it takes some amount of work to claim that opportunity.  Why do we make excuses for criminals?   I can't further my education because I can't afford to.  There isn't any assistance out there for me.  Maybe I should take up a life of crime.  Oh, I'm white.  Nix that plan.  The law will throw the book at me and no one will feel sorry.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2013, 07:19:15 PM »
Debbie, don't you think it is more a moral issue?

Poverty is not an excuse for crime.
In fact, there is opportunity out there for blacks and Hispanics. ( I think they have more opportunities and incentives to work, and go to school, than white males have today.)   They have 'equal opportunity' on their side.  But it takes some amount of work to claim that opportunity.  Why do we make excuses for criminals?   I can't further my education because I can't afford to.  There isn't any assistance out there for me.  Maybe I should take up a life of crime.  Oh, I'm white.  Nix that plan.  The law will throw the book at me and no one will feel sorry.

I'm making an assumption here. Correct me if I'm wrong! I don't think Debbie has ever been a victim of "minority" crime. Like a lot of women she feels some level of compassion for these degenerates hence the excuse making. I'm not trying to sound like a misogynist, but I think the women do it more than the men. These people have plenty of incentives. They just have no initiative and they have very limited intelligence.

Show me the crime epidemic in the Hasidic Jewish community in New York. Many of them live below the poverty level and rely on government assistance.

Bullcat, if through sheer luck I ever manage to acquire a significant amount of wealth I would gladly help you with your tuition. Believe that! You're a wonderful person and you deserve nothing but the best.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2013, 09:29:26 PM »
Personally speaking, I've been out of work several times in the past.  And I've been bored many times in my life.  But never in a million years have I ever had the desire to go beating up random strangers, or stealing their cars.

Also, the thing is with the black community is that there's a "no snitch" policy.  So never mind that some thug is going around robbing, raping and killing his fellow black neighbors.  These same neighbors won't "snitch." 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2013, 09:33:23 PM »
Personally speaking, I've been out of work several times in the past.  And I've been bored many times in my life.  But never in a million years have I ever had the desire to go beating up random strangers, or stealing their cars.

Also, the thing is with the black community is that there's a "no snitch" policy.  So never mind that some thug is going around robbing, raping and killing his fellow black neighbors.  These same neighbors won't "snitch."
Well, Tariq Nasheed just "snitched" on MLK!  :laugh: :::D

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2013, 09:55:15 PM »
Bullcat, I wasn't making excuses for them. I was stating my experiences. I have no mercy for welfare minded people, get off your ass bums. If people really need help, okay, but if you want to live off the system, go to hell! And that's what they do, and some of them are living pretty high on the hog. With all the welfare and illegal activities.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2013, 10:20:50 PM »
Bullcat, I wasn't making excuses for them. I was stating my experiences. I have no mercy for welfare minded people, get off your ass bums. If people really need help, okay, but if you want to live off the system, go to hell! And that's what they do, and some of them are living pretty high on the hog. With all the welfare and illegal activities.
And to be brutally honest, I freaking hate ghetto superstars. One of my best friends was killed by a Crip, he was shot in the head, when I was with my dying mother. His girlfriend was pregnant with his kid.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2013, 08:44:14 AM »
And to be brutally honest, I freaking hate ghetto superstars. One of my best friends was killed by a Crip, he was shot in the head, when I was with my dying mother. His girlfriend was pregnant with his kid.
I am very sorry for your loss.
I understand.
I lost my mom last year.
I, also, lost a cousin in a similar way.  She was shot point blank by a friend.  A young black male.  Her daughter turned one a few days after she died.
It is important that we judge people by their actions.  We can't be drawn into blind trust...because we don't want to be labeled racist or uncaring.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2013, 08:46:04 AM »
I'm making an assumption here. Correct me if I'm wrong! I don't think Debbie has ever been a victim of "minority" crime. Like a lot of women she feels some level of compassion for these degenerates hence the excuse making. I'm not trying to sound like a misogynist, but I think the women do it more than the men. These people have plenty of incentives. They just have no initiative and they have very limited intelligence.

Show me the crime epidemic in the Hasidic Jewish community in New York. Many of them live below the poverty level and rely on government assistance.

Bullcat, if through sheer luck I ever manage to acquire a significant amount of wealth I would gladly help you with your tuition. Believe that! You're a wonderful person and you deserve nothing but the best.
Thank You, Mishmaat. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2013, 09:00:24 AM »
The bottom line is that white racism is the greatest evil in the world right now, whereas black racism is A-OK. If two white men randomly approached a white couple in a parking lot and murdered them, it would be a news headline that would dwarf the death of the black god Mandela. The death penalty would be reinstituted in NJ just for them.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2013, 11:14:31 AM »
The bottom line is that white racism is the greatest evil in the world right now, whereas black racism is A-OK. If two white men randomly approached a white couple in a parking lot and murdered them, it would be a news headline that would dwarf the death of the black god Mandela. The death penalty would be reinstituted in NJ just for them.

Correction: if it was white thugs going after a black couple, it would be a hate crime and news headline.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein