Author Topic: Warning for Muman!  (Read 798 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Warning for Muman!
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 05:09:18 PM »
Okay, I know I have a sick sence of humor, but nobody thought the cat attacking the woman was funny...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, 05:16:50 PM »
I don't know about 'funny' because it appears the woman was injured. I don't find people getting injured funny.

But she was provoking the cat... And she turned her back on it allowing it an opportunity to attack.

I have had no problems with cats in over 20+ years of caring for them. Even the feral cats like me...

It is great that an outside cat which we thought had died over the summer somehow mysteriously appeared again last night... This cat (a male) and one of my outside female cats have a monogomous relationship..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2013, 05:18:40 PM »
I saw that on the news.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2013, 05:21:47 PM »
I don't know about 'funny' because it appears the woman was injured. I don't find people getting injured funny.

But she was provoking the cat... And she turned her back on it allowing it an opportunity to attack.

On the news, they said that she was trying to get the cat away from her dog. She has her own cats in the house. She said she saved the cat from execution when it attacked someone else but now they took it away to execute it.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2013, 07:09:35 PM »
you guys are in an odd mood today.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2013, 07:13:48 PM »
you guys are in an odd mood today.
Me? Sorry I have a bad habit of laughing when someone gets hurt, I even laugh when I get hurt sometimes. Unless I get knocked out, then when I wake up,  I'm just really pissed off.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2013, 07:43:16 AM »
Ahh but you can't laught if you were knocked out. Caught you there. :P
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774