Author Topic: Duck Dynasty vs Rainbow Warriors.  (Read 915 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Duck Dynasty vs Rainbow Warriors.
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 05:04:52 PM »

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 09:20:19 AM »
Why do you say that?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2013, 09:29:24 AM »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2013, 09:38:01 AM »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2013, 09:41:35 AM »
About them being taken off the air?
Because Phil said what he thought of sodomy. Look at the second link, he's off the air now.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2013, 09:44:53 AM »
Because Phil said what he thought of sodomy. Look at the second link, he's off the air now.

I hope they don't cancel Duck Dynasty because millions of people watch it. 

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2013, 11:37:43 AM »
Phil Robertson was totally correct about what he said...Sin is sin.  He is condemning the behavior of homosexuals, who can repent and change their ways before its too late for them. 1 Corinthians 6:9  Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Do not be deceived, Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the Kingdom of God.   And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of God.

The show is popular because it represents family and Godly values, then A&E criticizes Phil for those values.  The Robertsons are in high demand, maybe they should sign up with another channel because their viewers are even more dedicated to them after this incident.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2013, 11:41:51 AM »
He was criticizing all sexual immorality. That's the clincher of it all. Our prayers are for people like Phil Robertson who tell the truth even if unpopular.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Yotin

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2013, 02:04:27 PM »
As Debbie pointed out, the irony of all this is that Phil Robertson is being chastised for expressing the very values that have made this show so popular. The very values which attracted millions of viewers and therefore earned millions of dollars in revenue for A&E are now being shunned as "homophobic" and "bigoted".... I wonder if this has occurred to anyone over there at A&E.
Isaiah 5:20

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2013, 02:34:31 PM »
I agree with this guy, however I feel like it is a better idea sometimes to just stay quiet about certain issues if it is to one's benefit.

I think a good start would be our public education system educating people that the anus is not a second set of sexual organs but the excrement system and it is easily damaged by "gay sex" Homosexuals put themselves at a very increased risks of STDs and infections from the bacteria created from using the anus incorrectly and can have a type of anal cancer almost nonexistent in people who practice heterosexual behavior and should be aware that the average life span of homosexuals is 8-20 years shorter than heterosexuals. Even lesbian women have the highest rates of breast cancer, perhaps from hormone imbalances. Honestly, I have never met a homosexual who didn't have an absent, drug abusing, or abusive father. I think that fact alone shows that homosexuality is caused by a deficiency in child rearing but of course nobody is allowed to study that or try to correct it.

Unfortunately in today's world teaching teens that the anal sex and homosexual sex practices are dangerous makes on a "bigot" in today's world.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2013, 04:47:09 PM »
He merely said he prefers to have relations with the opposite sex, that it made more sense to him, how is that offensive to anyone?! It's like you are no longer allowed to say you're straight on TV, you are only allowed and encourage to come out as gay, lesbian, asexual,... anything but straight. If you are straight you must not tell about it or you're a sexist bigot homophobe.