Author Topic: Tariq Nasheed: "Christianity Came From Africa"  (Read 5639 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Tariq Nasheed: "Christianity Came From Africa"
« on: December 18, 2013, 07:51:38 PM »
Tariq Nasheed: African Traditions Are What Christianity Came From (skip to 27:42)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LSDBR

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Tariq Nasheed: "Christianity Came From Africa"
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 09:01:21 PM »
This is a preacher? I listened to a few minutes before the part you told us to go to and he sounds like a foul mouthed black rapper. Every other word is a curse word. He makes it like black churches are whore houses where the priests are like the Catholic priests that molest people. Wouldn't the black churches have ministers though? I though those black chuches were Protestant. The only actual black priests I know of are the ones like Desmund Tutu, YIMACH SHEMO!

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, 09:45:35 PM »
This is a preacher? I listened to a few minutes before the part you told us to go to and he sounds like a foul mouthed black rapper. Every other word is a curse word. He makes it like black churches are whore houses where the priests are like the Catholic priests that molest people. Wouldn't the black churches have ministers though? I though those black chuches were Protestant. The only actual black priests I know of are the ones like Desmund Tutu, YIMACH SHEMO!
Lets try not to insult American Catholics, they are our allies. As long as they are loyal to America and not the Vatican... 
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2013, 10:07:49 PM »
I said the Catholic priests that molest people, not all Catholic priests. I meant the ones that have been caught doing it. Even Catholics don't like those priests. The victims of those priests are their fellow Catholics. They are priests like Deform rabbis are rabbis. If they believe what their church tells them, then they shouldn't participate in homosexuality.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2013, 05:15:45 AM »
He Christian ?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2013, 07:40:16 AM »
Everything came from the jungle. Don't you know Jesus had huge lips and dragged his knuckles?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2013, 04:39:41 PM »
God, he black too.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2013, 05:16:49 PM »

He's an entertainer. Sometimes he's insightful, but for the most part he's an Afrocentric buffoon.

I don't know what to make of your other comments about Christianity. I'd just knock it off.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2013, 05:35:19 PM »
I don't see that Binyamin made any comment regarding Christianity and people are reacting like he did.

He talked about the Catholic priests who were molesting the children. This case is well known and it does no good to try to pretend it didn't (and doesn't) happen. I understand what Binyamin was saying comparing the black churches to these pedophile priests.

It seems like that new Pope is not your fathers pope...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2013, 06:54:40 PM »
I don't see that Binyamin made any comment regarding Christianity and people are reacting like he did.

He talked about the Catholic priests who were molesting the children. This case is well known and it does no good to try to pretend it didn't (and doesn't) happen. I understand what Binyamin was saying comparing the black churches to these pedophile priests.

Let Catholics take on the Pope and the Catholic priests who engage in pedophilia. As a Jew it's not my business. It's not Binyamin's either. Unless the Pope is making hurtful remarks about Israel I couldn't care less about him. Oh and black churches come in all denominations. Binyamin's comments and questions are just inane. They add nothing to the conversation.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2013, 07:54:05 PM »
I don't always agree with Binyamin's posts but I don't think he really said anything wrong.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2013, 08:16:44 PM »
I don't always agree with Binyamin's posts but I don't think he really said anything wrong.

It's part of a pattern. Am I lying?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2013, 09:00:31 PM »
It's part of a pattern. Am I lying?

Why would you be lying?

Anyway, LBSDBR's posts are always interesting. 

I'm not going to comment on this current pope or his predecessor.  Like Mishmaat wrote, it's none of my business as long as he's not trashing Jews or Israel. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2013, 09:08:16 PM »
I don't like most of what BY writes Lisa, but I don't think what he said in this thread was really bad at all. I talk a lot about the current pope because he is directly promoting evil views and policies and that will threaten Israel at some point.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2013, 09:45:33 PM »
I don't like most of what BY writes Lisa, but I don't think what he said in this thread was really bad at all. I talk a lot about the current pope because he is directly promoting evil views and policies and that will threaten Israel at some point.

But to respond to Binyamin's post that Mishmaat crossed out, I think in the black community, almost anyone can call himself a reverend or a preacher.  Remember Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, people?

If you still don't believe me, and if you're still curious, go and Google Alexys Tylor.  This woman also calls herself a preacher. 

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2013, 10:58:51 PM »
I know they call themselves preachers. But I thought Protestants don't have priests, whether they are black or not. It's possible that blacks give themselves weird titles. Look at the crazy titles the Black Hebros give themselves. Prince___, etc....

I didn't even mention the Pope. That was Muman. I just remarked that certain Catholic priests molest other Catholics. Obviously what they are doing is against their own religion just as it's against Judaism and the Noahide Laws.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2013, 08:24:59 AM »

What does that mean?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2013, 08:36:51 AM »
I know they call themselves preachers. But I thought Protestants don't have priests, whether they are black or not. It's possible that blacks give themselves weird titles. Look at the crazy titles the Black Hebros give themselves. Prince___, etc....

I didn't even mention the Pope. That was Muman. I just remarked that certain Catholic priests molest other Catholics. Obviously what they are doing is against their own religion just as it's against Judaism and the Noahide Laws.
It seemed to me that you meant all Catholic churches are houses of ill repute run by predators.  I found your comparison odd and unnecessary.

Who would pretend it didn't ( and doesn't)?
I doubt the hierarchy of any religion is pure.
Power corrupts.
The Catholics who come to JTF are not your enemy.  But you guys are working on it.

Now I will make my disclaimer for Muman.
I am not here to defend the Pope.
I only know my faith in and relationship with G-d.  I was raised, by Catholic parents and the church, to support YOU.
I try...but you make it hard.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2013, 09:02:55 AM »
I'll go back and reread what BY wrote. I think a lot of what he writes is offensive but I didn't see him trying to tar all Catholics in that one post. Admittedly I just kind of skimmed it. Maybe Mishmaat is absolutely right.

In any case, I sincerely did not mean for one thread making fun of a retarded negro to be turned into a bashing tool here at JTF.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2013, 11:01:30 AM »
I'll go back and reread what BY wrote. I think a lot of what he writes is offensive but I didn't see him trying to tar all Catholics in that one post. Admittedly I just kind of skimmed it. Maybe Mishmaat is absolutely right.

In any case, I sincerely did not mean for one thread making fun of a retarded negro to be turned into a bashing tool here at JTF.
It seemed that way to me when I read it.  That is how I perceived it.  I didn't respond to it, mostly, because it wouldn't have gotten anywhere.
It was an unnecessary comment in my opinion.  Either made in ignorance or just to bait a fight.  Either scenario is possible with Yacov.
But thank you, LSDBR.
Mishmaat has my utmost respect.  He symbolizes what JTF is about.  He never compromises his beliefs and he has the best interests of JTF at heart.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2013, 06:35:15 PM »
It seemed that way to me when I read it.  That is how I perceived it.  I didn't respond to it, mostly, because it wouldn't have gotten anywhere.
It was an unnecessary comment in my opinion.  Either made in ignorance or just to bait a fight.  Either scenario is possible with Yacov.
But thank you, LSDBR.
Mishmaat has my utmost respect.  He symbolizes what JTF is about.  He never compromises his beliefs and he has the best interests of JTF at heart.
I like Mishmaat a lot too.  ;D