Author Topic: Kahanist Rabbis?  (Read 12141 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Kahanist Rabbis?
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2013, 12:12:56 PM »
Please do not speak evil on the Rav. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aSRKh-3JklM

Like I said its not a Kahanist message and he isn't a Kahanist Rabbi. The purpose of my thread and I reiterate yet again is to have Kahanist Rabbis and Kahanist theme here, you can of-course open your own threads with these different messages.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2013, 07:12:34 PM »

Like I said its not a Kahanist message and he isn't a Kahanist Rabbi. The purpose of my thread and I reiterate yet again is to have Kahanist Rabbis and Kahanist theme here, you can of-course open your own threads with these different messages.

I have no problem with that statement. If Chaim doesn't even know any Kahanist rabbis though, its a thin thread unless we look for things that agree with us from other rabbis.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2013, 07:16:45 PM »
I have no problem with that statement. If Chaim doesn't even know any Kahanist rabbis though, its a thin thread unless we look for things that agree with us from other rabbis.

Those who were or are connected to the message of Rabbi Kahane ZTL HYD. If we agree with them or not, etc. If they were connected to KACH or Rabbi Kahane or JDL. This thread has some for sure and if more found then post.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.