Author Topic: False POPhet BerGOGlio Wants Gun-Free World  (Read 895 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
False POPhet BerGOGlio Wants Gun-Free World
« on: December 19, 2013, 02:48:03 PM »
Pope Calls For End To Illegal Arms Traffic

http://news.yahoo.com/pope-calls-end-illegal-arms-traffic-110814864.html

This story isn't super-new but it's yet another example of the agenda of this "pope". He wants worldwide gun confiscation because he doesn't want to see any guns being used to kill those po'po' Muzzies (somebody get him a violin already). Here is the exact quote:

Quote from: Yahoo News
"The war against evil means saying no a fratricidal hatred and the lies which feed it, saying no to violence in all its forms, saying no to the proliferation of arms and the illegal trade in arms," he said in his regular Sunday Angelus.

The above is pure and typical boilerplate doublespeak of the NWO when it comes to disarming the whole world (except for the government of course). The Nazis of the world talk about controlling illegal guns, the "black market" in firearms, etc. when in reality they want every single implement of self-defense banned for all civilians. Note that the "pope" specifically said that he is standing against "the proliferation of arms"--and that means legal or not. Francis Bergoglio Antichrist I wants to make it impossible for normal people to defend themselves against rapes or knockout attacks or go hunting or even target shooting in every nation on planet earth. For this reason (and many others), the NWO worships him as a god.

Around the corner I can see the "pontiff" excommunicating all Catholics that refuse to get rid of their guns. This Beast is perhaps fit to lead a brothel or sodomite bathhouse, but not the Catholic faith (or any other Christian denomination). Yimach shemo to this animal.

LSDBR

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: False POPhet BerGOGlio Wants Gun-Free World
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 03:05:58 PM »
On when Moshiach comes will the world be free of weapons...

As the prophet Issaiah says...

"And he shall judge between the nations and reprove many peoples, and they shall beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift the sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore."

This is a vision of the Messianic age.. But we sure as heck are not in that age at this time. Only when the knowledge of G-d rests on the earth like the water will this vision be realized.

The evil must be destroyed before weapons are destroyed.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 04:02:06 PM »
"Pope" BerGOGlio is part of "the evil".

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 04:41:09 PM »
And the Catholics Sheep will OBEY a man that sits on a dammed THRONE with a upside down Crucifix! He is a filthy Communist as only they want to disarm the entire Planet!

As long as the gentile religions and false politics want to disarms us Jews and the entire world we are NOT SAFE!

I prefer these Passages much more MUMAN 613 thank you very much! "Beat your plow-shares into swords, and your pruning-hooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong." Joel 3:10

"And it came to pass from that time forth, that half of my servants wrought in the work, and half of them held the spears, the shields, and the bows, and the coats of mail; and the rulers were behind all the house of Judah." Nehemiah 4:16

« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 05:29:23 PM by REDNECK JEW »
“It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”

JUDAH P. BENJAMIN HEBREW CONFEDERATE

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2013, 08:09:28 PM »
Just wait until BerGOGlio starts performing "healings". LOL  ::)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2013, 08:14:41 PM »
Gun control is a very important part of the NWO agenda.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2013, 08:16:30 PM »
Just wait until BerGOGlio starts performing "healings". LOL  ::)
He probably will. He will build the army of Esau. I really hope American Catholics won't fall for his crap. I say "American Catholics" because the Europeans might be to far gone...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2013, 09:13:31 PM »
I would not put it past him to claim he is the Mahdi either, what with him saying that Catholicism and Sh*tlam are really no different.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2013, 01:47:57 PM »
All muslamics i.e. the only terrorists will get a wicked psychological boost with such rubbish wishes from such top and last persons. Even they may assume it to be a sign.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2013, 08:55:57 PM »
Pope turns into Darth Sidious

“It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”

JUDAH P. BENJAMIN HEBREW CONFEDERATE