Author Topic: Attack of the Weenies. Caution: This article contains harsh language  (Read 829 times)

Offline KevinWhiteman

• Senior JTFer
Attack of the Weenies.

Caution: This article contains language some may find offensive.

http://kevinwhiteman.com/2013/12/the-united-states-of-beta-males/

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Attack of the Weenies. Caution: This article contains harsh language
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 09:04:43 PM »
Can you give more examples of beta males?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 09:10:09 PM »
Is this one of these stupid PUA forums? Most of them are idiotic, and those that make some sense are still always tarnished by blindly hating women and anti-Semitism. If these men are all such "alphas", why do they whine and complain about how terrible American women are and how you ought to go to Brazil, Poland, Ukraine, etc. to get some action? Wouldn't a true "alpha" be able to succeed with all women everywhere?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 09:35:26 PM »
Is this one of these stupid PUA forums? Most of them are idiotic, and those that make some sense are still always tarnished by blindly hating women and anti-Semitism. If these men are all such "alphas", why do they whine and complain about how terrible American women are and how you ought to go to Brazil, Poland, Ukraine, etc. to get some action? Wouldn't a true "alpha" be able to succeed with all women everywhere?

Very good point. 

I read one such blog (that I won't name) a while back.  The site's author purported to be an expert on women, yet I could tell by his writing that he was a very angry individual.  I mean, if a man has a good job, is an expert at getting women, and is content to play the field, then why all the anger?

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2013, 10:26:10 PM »
Great article!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2013, 10:51:18 PM »
Can you give more examples of beta males?
Yeah, look at Democratic males! And look at all these pretty boy Americans, that think they are pimps...
Getting there nails, and hair done, act like men. Fags!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.