Author Topic: The cowardice of Netanyahu and the Likud (new video)  (Read 473 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
The cowardice of Netanyahu and the Likud (new video)
« on: December 21, 2013, 08:50:29 PM »
בס''ד

Edward Snowden has leaked documents proving that the U.S. spied on Israel and her leaders for years. When it was revealed that similar spying took place against the leaders of Germany, Britain and France, these European nations reacted very angrily and demanded public apologies and promises that this would never happen again. Indeed, Barack Hussein Obama called the European leaders to apologize and he also apologized publicly and promised never to repeat this behavior. But when Israeli leaders were spied on, Bibi Netanyahu and the others said this did not bother them! American hero Jonathan Pollard is in prison since 1985 for more than 28 years because he spied on the U.S. to get information that Israel was supposed to be getting anyway. But when the U.S. spies on Israel, Netanyahu the Judenrat slave says it is fine with him and does not use this scandal to demand Pollard's immediate release.

Please like, favorite, comment, share and mirror on both Youtube and Facebook. To get to the Youtube page to promote the video, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the video.

Please "like" our new Ted Cruz for President Facebook page: http://facebook.com/cruzfor2016

Please "like" our JTF English Facebook page: http://facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: The cowardice of Netanyahu and the Likud (new video)
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 03:18:38 AM »
Not that this response means anything, apparently Israeli politicians are not completely quite about this injustice.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 06:58:09 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 06:58:51 PM »
Not that this response means anything, apparently Israeli politicians are not completely quite about this injustice.

בס''ד

Wrong. Pipi's message for several days in the Israeli media was that the U.S. spying didn't bother him. Now he is making very mild statements against the U.S. spying without making any demands.

Everything Pipi does is a cowardly bluff. Next week Pipi plans to release more Arab Nazi mass murderers and he is continuing the freeze on Jewish building in Judea, Samaria and eastern Jerusalem. Meanwhile Jonathan Pollard the hero rots in a prison cell for more than 28 years already.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2013, 02:02:18 AM »
Chaim,

As I said in the comment, this is not an acceptable response, but it is an acknowledgement of the situation.

You should know I am a very vocal supporter of freeing Pollard, I mention it every few weeks with my community, I post pro-Pollard posts on every talk-back I can... I do agree that this disclosure of American spying should be used to demonstrate the injustice of Pollards sentence.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14