Author Topic: Homosexual fascists try to censor Phil Robertson from Duck Dynasty (video)  (Read 3401 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please like, favorite, comment, share and mirror on both Youtube and Facebook. To get to the Youtube page to promote the video, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the video.

Please "like" our new Ted Cruz for President Facebook page: http://facebook.com/cruzfor2016

Please "like" our JTF English Facebook page: http://facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Homosexual fascists try to censor Phil Robertson from Duck Dynasty (video)
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 09:00:48 PM »
 :dance: Great video.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 09:23:00 PM »
HomeGay 'Storage Wars' Stars -- 'Duck Dynasty' Hater Is MISSING OUT On Man Ass ... 'It's Tighter'

http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/18/gay-storage-wars-chris-morelli-tad-eaton-sex-duck-dynasty/#ixzz2oAN9UFYY

Usually Gay's are more discrete about being disgusting but I guess they are starting to be able to tell the truth about the undeniable amount of feces involved in their practices. People used to make fun of that Ugandan minister who said that gays "eat the poo poo" well guess what it's true!

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2013, 02:49:52 AM »
All I can say is that G-d made Adam & Eve....,NOT Adam & Steve!!!!!!!!!
 :::D

Offline spickard5a

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2013, 09:33:51 AM »
This is laying the groundwork for banning the Bible.

The PTB knew all along the belief system of Mr. Robertson. They just chose to bring it out now
to start their Hegelian Dialectic in eventually banning the Bible as "hate speech," and Christians
and fundamentalist Jews as "haters." The Roman Empire called all such the same: "odium humani
generis."

This is fascism. The same fascism that was in Germany who were eliminating any form of  Christianity that was not "positive," or "progressive," or "emergent." When "Confession" churches were rendered silent and their leaders were killed or placed in concentration camps, like Dietrich Bonhoeffer, then the slaughter began in earnest of the Jewish remnant.

The same pattern is emerging front and center in the United States!

Rabbi Kahane was right. Jews need to leave the United States to avoid another holocaust. The target primarily are Christians in the coming "killing field" in the United States, but Jewish people will not be exempt entirely. There is just too much hatred for any people who are linked to YWHW
in the coming lawless, Luciferian meltdown.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2013, 03:03:27 AM »
Fear not because there is no way under heaven to ban the Torah. Many great empires have tried and failed, and the Torah is taught till this very day.

The Hellenist Greeks attempted to ban the Torah and they were crushed, and there is no ancient Greek civilization any more. The Romans also attempted to ban the Torah and they are like dust. Every nation which attempts to ban the Torah has been destroyed, and so too will anyone who tries to do so today.

So I do not fear anyone attempting to ban the Torah. There will always be the remnant which teaches and continues the Torahs tradition.

We need more Jews who learn Torah though, and that is where the struggle lies.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline spickard5a

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2013, 04:58:32 AM »
Thanks for the information, muman613. Can you possibly give me more detail on the attempt of "Hellenist Greeks" to ban the Torah and further background on that? The Romans, too, for that
matter.

I was thinking when I wrote the original post about how the Roman Catholic Church had control
of the Christian Bible in the Dark and Middle Ages. It was published in Latin, in which the lay person could not read, and was unlawful for any lay person to be in possession of it. Only, the Catholic priesthood could have a copy of it, which was done by hand in that era. The Gutenberg printing press changed all this.

I wonder then also, with the Catholic church having this type of control over the Christian Bible, how Jewish believers were able to maintain their copies of the Torah and related scriptures, in spite of the church persecution and pogroms against them?

Thanks.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2013, 05:37:07 AM »
Thanks for the information, muman613. Can you possibly give me more detail on the attempt of "Hellenist Greeks" to ban the Torah and further background on that? The Romans, too, for that
matter.

I was thinking when I wrote the original post about how the Roman Catholic Church had control
of the Christian Bible in the Dark and Middle Ages. It was published in Latin, in which the lay person could not read, and was unlawful for any lay person to be in possession of it. Only, the Catholic priesthood could have a copy of it, which was done by hand in that era. The Gutenberg printing press changed all this.

I wonder then also, with the Catholic church having this type of control over the Christian Bible, how Jewish believers were able to maintain their copies of the Torah and related scriptures, in spite of the church persecution and pogroms against them?

Thanks.

We lived all over the world. They can't get all the Torahs, and no Jew would use once if they altered it. Do you hate Mexicans, or just Spanish people in general?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2013, 08:13:48 AM »
matter.

Thanks.

Your username is very offensive. There are some Hispanics on this forum.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline spickard5a

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2013, 08:16:14 AM »
You are both out of line. My username is the first five letters of my name.

You must be referring to the New York City slur for Puerto Ricans. That is "[censored]," not my username.
I have been using this user name for years on many sites and uses. I have never heard this objection before. I wonder who has the prejudice to take offense so easily when I mean absolutely nothing by this use.

I have never been to New York City. I am from the Midwest. I guess then you do not use the cleaning product with a similar name of "S*** & Span" as it is construed by you to be a racist company. I think it is a specious argument based on an liberal overkill ideology that is too quick to judge.

My second reply was to the individual who was polite enough to respond, not to overly sensitive individuals who have some kind of over-zealous agenda to accuse people of hate-oriented speech when there is none.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2013, 10:07:37 AM »
You are both out of line. My username is the first five letters of my name.

You must be referring to the New York City slur for Puerto Ricans. That is "[censored]," not my username.
I have been using this user name for years on many sites and uses. I have never heard this objection before. I wonder who has the prejudice to take offense so easily when I mean absolutely nothing by this use.

I have never been to New York City. I am from the Midwest. I guess then you do not use the cleaning product with a similar name of "S*** & Span" as it is construed by you to be a racist company. I think it is a specious argument based on an liberal overkill ideology that is too quick to judge.

My second reply was to the individual who was polite enough to respond, not to overly sensitive individuals who have some kind of over-zealous agenda to accuse people of hate-oriented speech when there is none.
Have mercy  :::D I guess a spick is only a spick east of the Hudson River :::D I always thought spick covered all Hispanic folks that needed berating leave it to folks from the midwest to pin it on one nationality  :o What exactly do you call the other 57 varieties.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline spickard5a

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2013, 12:01:58 PM »
Since you are a Moderator, I will be as respectful as I can, and will be happy to be so.

To be honest with you, you are correct. I have lived in the Midwest, North, Southeast, but never heard this expression until I lived in California, when in my twenties.

However, it is not good to label or smear other Midwesterners unfairly or in a negative light based any connotations with my last name. This is a kind of guilt by association.

Your last remark does not merit my response as it is churlish.

I think it is important at this point, to note that my name, which I am proud of as it is the right of anyone to reasonably be if such is held in good reputation, is derived from the German surname, Spicker.  There are several notable Jewish people with this surname. Perhaps, you should be aware of them. They are:

Max Spicker, who is listed in the Jewish Encyclopedia, a Jewish German musician around the turn of the 20th century who was famous as an orchestra conductor and opera conductor. He became such when he relocated to New York City and in 1891, he was the musical director of Temple Emanu-El in New York.

Irene Spicker, author, concentration camp survivor, who wrote a book on her experiences under Nazi occupation and imprisonment, They'll Have to Catch Me First: An Artist's Coming of Age in the Third Reich. Her story is inspirational.

Professor Paul Spicker, of Robert Gordon University, also presently Vice-Chairman of the Scottish Council of Jewish Communities.

I doubt that I am Jewish however, but you never know because of assimilation and forced conversions to the church. I became a member of this site because of my interest and admiration for Rabbi Meier Kahane.

My great-grandfather Julius Spicker, came over to the United States or rather the British Colonies about 1748. Julius was from the German Palatinate, which he fled from because of religious persecution, economic hardship, and the threat of constant war and terror from the French Government at that time.  He married and produced George, who is my great-grandfather, fourth. They both fought for General George Washington in the American Revolutionary War with the Eighth Virginia Regiment. Julius died early in the conflict attributed to disease while in army service. George fought meritoriously in the battles of Brandywine and Germantown.

George is called a hero on a Simon Kenton website.

Their name was Anglicized to Spickard.

I maintain two websites and have published recently a book.  I live presently in Latin America and have contact daily with more Hispanics than you have in a month, or a year, probably. I am a permanent resident of this Latin American country and am in the process soon of becoming a citizen here. I have a Latin American wife. Our children are both registered in the country in which I live as citizens of that country, along with the added citizenship, of the United States.

This is who I am, yet I am slandered on this website by overzealous and ignorant folks that do not know me to make such assessments and judgments as they have. This is bias and bigotry. The same people that you think you are protecting... I am.

If you knew me, you will be apologizing. I apologize for offending anyone with a superficial knowledge of me or my last name, but it is my name and I am not responsible for other peoples who have used an odd variation of it to malign and mistreat others.

Sincerely, Joseph S.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2013, 05:42:18 PM »
Since you are a Moderator, I will be as respectful as I can, and will be happy to be so.

To be honest with you, you are correct. I have lived in the Midwest, North, Southeast, but never heard this expression until I lived in California, when in my twenties.

However, it is not good to label or smear other Midwesterners unfairly or in a negative light based any connotations with my last name. This is a kind of guilt by association.

Your last remark does not merit my response as it is churlish.

I think it is important at this point, to note that my name, which I am proud of as it is the right of anyone to reasonably be if such is held in good reputation, is derived from the German surname, Spicker.  There are several notable Jewish people with this surname. Perhaps, you should be aware of them. They are:

Max Spicker, who is listed in the Jewish Encyclopedia, a Jewish German musician around the turn of the 20th century who was famous as an orchestra conductor and opera conductor. He became such when he relocated to New York City and in 1891, he was the musical director of Temple Emanu-El in New York.

Irene Spicker, author, concentration camp survivor, who wrote a book on her experiences under Nazi occupation and imprisonment, They'll Have to Catch Me First: An Artist's Coming of Age in the Third Reich. Her story is inspirational.

Professor Paul Spicker, of Robert Gordon University, also presently Vice-Chairman of the Scottish Council of Jewish Communities.

I doubt that I am Jewish however, but you never know because of assimilation and forced conversions to the church. I became a member of this site because of my interest and admiration for Rabbi Meier Kahane.

My great-grandfather Julius Spicker, came over to the United States or rather the British Colonies about 1748. Julius was from the German Palatinate, which he fled from because of religious persecution, economic hardship, and the threat of constant war and terror from the French Government at that time.  He married and produced George, who is my great-grandfather, fourth. They both fought for General George Washington in the American Revolutionary War with the Eighth Virginia Regiment. Julius died early in the conflict attributed to disease while in army service. George fought meritoriously in the battles of Brandywine and Germantown.

George is called a hero on a Simon Kenton website.

Their name was Anglicized to Spickard.

I maintain two websites and have published recently a book.  I live presently in Latin America and have contact daily with more Hispanics than you have in a month, or a year, probably. I am a permanent resident of this Latin American country and am in the process soon of becoming a citizen here. I have a Latin American wife. Our children are both registered in the country in which I live as citizens of that country, along with the added citizenship, of the United States.

This is who I am, yet I am slandered on this website by overzealous and ignorant folks that do not know me to make such assessments and judgments as they have. This is bias and bigotry. The same people that you think you are protecting... I am.

If you knew me, you will be apologizing. I apologize for offending anyone with a superficial knowledge of me or my last name, but it is my name and I am not responsible for other peoples who have used an odd variation of it to malign and mistreat others.

Sincerely, Joseph S.
Wow!  All I said was how I found it hard to believe that New York City had the lock on the use of the word spick and I get all this... I think you just needed to get all that off your chest and used my post as an opening to do so... G-d willing now that you did you feel a lot better... Sadly it's raining here in New York and I am unable to see just what phase the moon is in because  we sure had some crazy posting activity this weekend. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2013, 06:21:51 AM »
I didn't know that. If that's your name, then there's no problem. I only said it because someone had that in their username before, and meant it in the derogatory sense.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2014, 01:12:26 PM »
Robertson stands by the Word of God, he quoted the scriptures to let people know where they are going wrong!   No wonder their show is so popular!