Author Topic: Peres calls G-D Allah  (Read 3276 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Peres calls G-D Allah
« on: July 30, 2007, 01:00:36 PM »
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/887911.html

Bookmark to del.icio.us   

Digg It!  new   

President Shimon Peres (GPO)

Last update - 19:50 30/07/2007   

Peres says Ahmadinejad worships bomb over God

By Reuters

President Shimon Peres, in a radio interview on Monday, called Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad a "joke" and said he appeared to worship "the bomb more than he's worshipping the God in heaven."

Peres told U.S. National Public Radio in Jerusalem that a united front by the international community could stop Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons.

Ahmadinejad has said Israel should be "wiped off the map" and recently forecast its destruction.

Advertisement

Peres said Ahmadinejad was "an unbelievable joke," adding the Iranian president "claims he's religious."

"My impression is that in his eyes the nuclear bomb is higher than Allah, than the God in heaven. He's worshipping the bomb more than he's worshipping the God in heaven," Peres said.

Tehran, which insists its nuclear program is peaceful, has defied a United Nations Security Council demand to halt its uranium enrichment programme, resulting in two sets of sanctions. A third sanctions resolution is under consideration.

Peres said Iran has high unemployment and inflation. "All the attention is about the bomb, but people cannot live on a bomb," he said.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 01:02:09 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

Re: Peres calls G-D Allah
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 01:06:49 PM »
Just about every self-hating Jew or goy I see on TV calls mohammerhead the 'prophet' too. It makes me wanna SCREAM! >:(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 01:08:35 PM »
Just about every self-hating Jew or goy I see on TV calls mohammerhead the 'prophet' too. It makes me wanna SCREAM! >:(
They are dishonest fools or then again maybe the fools beleive it
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

kellymaureen

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 01:09:11 PM »
Ugh whats next will he be giving interviews kneeling on a magic carpet with his arse in the air :-\

Our media does that too....calls old baby raping moe a "prophet"....not the "prophet of islam" just "prophet" as though we all accept that....ridiculous.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2007, 01:10:50 PM »
Ugh whats next will he be giving interviews kneeling on a magic carpet with his arse in the air :-\

Our media does that too....calls old baby raping moe a "prophet"....not the "prophet of islam" just "prophet" as though we all accept that....ridiculous.
He's a Prophet like i'm a Prophet except i'm not a pedophile

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2007, 01:22:42 PM »

That's what makes me want to kick heads. Accepting their convoluted beliefs on our behalf. Is David Koresh a prophet too just because whack-jobs in Waco believe it?

newman

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2007, 05:29:46 PM »
Since when does Peres care about G-d?

I heard his daughter is part of The Israeli Deformed Movement. In Israel, Secular Jews are mostly simply Secular so in order to join The Deformed or Conserved Movements, they really must be self-hating. When most Secular Jews go to synagogue, they'll go to an Orthodox one.

I never saw the point in deform Judaism. It's like going to a steak house and having the salad.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2007, 10:29:42 PM »
Israel needs a beter health minister. Unfortunately, people who are need of dire mental help wouldnt get it because every knesset member would fill the mental asylums.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2007, 01:11:30 AM »
What is Peres' intention?  I don't think he cares about stopping Iran's nuclear program. 

He was against the strike of Iraq's program in the early 80's--not sure of the year.