Author Topic: Miley Cyrus New Sleazy Video  (Read 1627 times)

Offline KevinWhiteman

• Senior JTFer
Miley Cyrus New Sleazy Video
« on: December 26, 2013, 05:55:02 PM »
White trash cracka... that's all I can say.

Lisa's note:

I deleted the link to that sleazy video.  I don't want this forum used as a publicity vehicle for that skank.  I also edited the previous prurient title.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 04:19:05 PM by Lisa »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Miley Cyrus fake-masturbation video leaked
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2013, 07:57:07 PM »
Yimach shema to that drug-addicted dyke.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2013, 08:14:21 PM »
Miley Cyrus is the poster girl for the sick society in which we live.  How did this nation become so degraded? 

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2013, 08:48:15 PM »
Miley Cyrus is the poster girl for the sick society in which we live.  How did this nation become so degraded?

Exactly. It's disgusting how this country became and we're supposed to admire people like this?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2013, 09:32:54 PM »
White trash cracka... that's all I can say.

Link to sleazy video deleted

The correct term is liberated free-thinking being who transcends stereotypical gender roles.

Before you go on a (maybe deserved) lashon hara rampage on this girl, remember that she wouldn't do it if it didn't result in her fans giving money for it.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 04:17:46 PM by Lisa »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2013, 09:34:48 PM »
The correct term is liberated free-thinking being who transcends stereotypical gender roles.

Before you go on a (maybe deserved) lashon hara rampage on this girl, remember that she wouldn't do it if it didn't result in her fans giving money for it.

Not sure how that makes it any better.  Prostitutes also wouldn't do it if not for their customers giving them money.

I wrote a comment on the video calling the song and the video stupid and boring.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2013, 09:43:31 PM »
Not sure how that makes it any better.  Prostitutes also wouldn't do it if not for their customers giving them money.

I wrote a comment on the video calling the song and the video stupid and boring.

Perhaps it makes it worse. However, it shows that she is an effect of a bigger problem, not the cause.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2013, 10:26:08 PM »
For sure, but in many cases the "paying customers" are just kids, and adults are supposed to provide kids with positive influences, but here the adults who manage and market this white trash are providing kids with bad influences, and she is a willing participant.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2013, 10:42:23 PM »
 She is definitely scumm, but the problem is that their are many many many others who wish to be in her position but don't have a chance to. They WANT to be like that. Soo its not the individual per say but the society as a whole to blame. Also supply and demand as well. This probably smacks against libertarianism, democracy and freedom (proves why not always giving people a choice is a good thing).

Also 1 more thing don't forget many kids grew up with her. She was an innocent kid who did (for many) good, entertaining shows. Then those shows with those stars (her in this case) they grow up and becomes sl^ts, but the kids still are fans of her. Soo its very corrupt and dangerous for the kids especially.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2013, 10:50:24 PM »
I hate her and all that she represents.  Singers used to have class and style.  She's a filthy pig with no class and no style.  What's most upsetting of all is that she's a big star with millions of fans and followers (like Lady Gaga, that other freak of nature).  She should be shunned and pushed to the periphery where she belongs.  Instead of being applauded, she should have her face slapped. 

Now ask me what I really think!!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2013, 12:34:29 AM »
I hate her and all that she represents.  Singers used to have class and style.  She's a filthy pig with no class and no style.  What's most upsetting of all is that she's a big star with millions of fans and followers (like Lady Gaga, that other freak of nature).  She should be shunned and pushed to the periphery where she belongs.  Instead of being applauded, she should have her face slapped. 

Now ask me what I really think!!

That's the point. In a normal society, that wrecking ball would be tearing down her career. Instead, people love it. When people are watching dirty movies all day, that can't even pay attention if there isn't a naked whore dying for their attention on-stage.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2013, 04:12:38 PM »
The first time I heard of this video was from the link Kevin posted here to his blog. 

Of course Miley Cyrus is a skank.  But posting links to her gross video is only giving her more publicity, which is what she wants.  So I'm going to remove the link. 

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: Miley Cyrus New Sleazy Video
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2013, 05:38:22 PM »
Thankyou for deleting that video. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Miley Cyrus New Sleazy Video
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2013, 07:31:53 AM »
Yes. I'm afraid we shouldn't publicize her on any other evil creature on this forum.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision