Author Topic: Frank Weltner and Jew Watch  (Read 2374 times)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Frank Weltner and Jew Watch
« on: July 30, 2007, 07:05:08 PM »
In the last Ask JTF, I asked Chaim if he would be open to possibly responding to Frank Weltner's videos on youtube. He seemed unsure since on the one hand it can increase JTF's visibility, it can also increase this nazi's visibility even more. He said we'd need to think about it. So I'd like to know what the rest of you think as to whether or not Chaim or anyone else on here should post video responses to his videos and promote JTF at the same time. Is there anyone here willing and able to do this. I know enough to know that what he's saying is [censored], but don't feel I know enough to post a full video response. Plus I don't have a web cam.

newman

Re: Frank Weltner and Jew Watch
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 07:07:48 PM »
I don't think we should respond to a paticular group and give them free publicity.

We SHOULD, however respond in general terms to lies about Israel, zionism and the Jews.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 07:42:57 PM »
I don't think we should respond to a paticular group and give them free publicity.

We SHOULD, however respond in general terms to lies about Israel, zionism and the Jews.

Well, that du(eshe)de is one of the biggest zionist, Jewish, and Israel slanderers out there.  I don't think we should pay any attention to him or do anything that would legitimize what he says and does.  In my opinion we should just act as he doesn't exist.  If we were to respond to him and try to debate him or refute him in any way, it would just get him more loyal adherents and more people who think he's important, (because if people are willing to debate him he must be legitimate)  I don't think we should have anything to do with this scrape of pond scum.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 08:20:32 PM »

Well, that du(eshe)de is one of the biggest zionist, Jewish, and Israel slanderers out there.  I don't think we should pay any attention to him or do anything that would legitimize what he says and does.  In my opinion we should just act as he doesn't exist.  If we were to respond to him and try to debate him or refute him in any way, it would just get him more loyal adherents and more people who think he's important, (because if people are willing to debate him he must be legitimate)  I don't think we should have anything to do with this scrape of pond scum.

I think responding to Nazis will be like Peace Now trying to respond to us.  When Peace Now did what it did to our website, we became stronger and more united. Let's just ignore these other Nazis (for now..)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2007, 08:38:07 PM »
I have seen this site.  What a vicious scumbag telling lie after lie.  I think we should just ignore him.  G-d will deal with this filthy animal very harshly when the time comes.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2007, 09:00:16 PM »
I think the attorney General has him under indictment for ripping people off by under another name starting a charity claiming it was for hurricane Katrina victims and taking the money for himself
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2007, 12:31:05 PM »
http://www.cityofblythe.com/community.bin/news/consumer.update.htm

Jay Nixon, the Missouri attorney general, sued to shut one of the more bizarre fund-raising efforts yesterday. A state circuit court granted a temporary restraining order against Internet Donations Inc., the entity behind a dozen Web sites erected over the last several days purporting to collect donations for victims of Hurricane Katrina.

Also named in the Missouri suit, which seeks monetary penalties from the defendants, is the apparent operator of the donation sites, Frank Weltner, a St. Louis resident and radio talk show personality who operates a Web site called JewWatch.com.

That site - which indexes Adolf Hitler's writings, transcripts of anti-Semitic radio broadcasts and other materials, according to the Anti-Defamation League - attracted headlines last year when it appeared at or near the top of Google search results for the query "Jew." It remains the No. 2 search result today.

Most of Mr. Weltner's Katrina-related Web sites - which include KatrinaFamilies.com, Katrina-Donations.com, and NewOrleansCharities.com - appear to have been registered using DomainsByProxy.com, which masks the identity of a domain registrant.

However, Mr. Weltner's name appeared on public documents obtained through the Web site of the Missouri secretary of state yesterday. Those indicated that Mr. Weltner had incorporated Internet Donations as a nonprofit entity last Friday.

The various Web sites, which use similar imagery and slight variations on the same crude design, all point back to InternetDonations.org. There, visitors interested in donating to the Red Cross, Salvation Army or other relief organizations are told that "we can collect it for you in an easy one-stop location."

It is unclear whether any of the sites successfully drew funds from any donors, or if Mr. Weltner, who did not respond to e-mail messages and could not be reached by phone, had channeled any proceeds to the better-known charities named on his site. But the restraining order issued yesterday enjoins Mr. Weltner and Internet Donations Inc. from, among other things, charitable fund-raising in Missouri, and "concealing, suppressing or omitting" the fact that donations collected were intended "for white victims only."

"It's the lowest of the low when someone solicits funds" this way, Mr. Nixon said in an interview before announcing the lawsuit. "We don't want one more penny from well-meaning donors going through this hater."
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2007, 03:46:13 PM »
Don't mention the name of the site.  Don't give people any clue that they could type into google to find the site.

But subliminally hint to them...

That's one option.  The other option is to give them enough rope to hang themselves.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2007, 04:18:23 PM »
Thats true

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2007, 04:20:05 PM »
What irony in a man named Nixon trying to shut down a Nazi webmaster...  ;)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2007, 04:38:30 PM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03