Author Topic: Russian Bombings  (Read 1437 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Russian Bombings
« on: December 30, 2013, 05:41:01 PM »
I know that someone started a topic on this.  The thing that I don't understand is why can't the muslims who bombed Russia couldn't wait for the Olympics to do these bombings?  Your thoughts?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Russian Bombings
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 05:42:09 PM »
You want more people murdered?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 05:43:17 PM »
????

Why would you even think of such an event???

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 05:54:33 PM »
The reason that I said that is that we all know that muslims want to kill as many non muslims as possible.  We know that the Olympics is coming to Russia, so why not kill more people then and not now.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2013, 06:06:13 PM »
The reason that I said that is that we all know that muslims want to kill as many non muslims as possible.  We know that the Olympics is coming to Russia, so why not kill more people then and not now.

I would think they are planning something for then also... So why should that stop them from acting now?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2013, 06:14:26 PM »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2013, 06:17:15 PM »
Joe,

Another idea just occurred to me. Terrorists don't just want to kill people, they want to harm the economies of nations. One reason the 9/11 attacks targeted NYC was because New York is considered the 'Financial Capital' of America (if not the world). Maybe the terrorists are attacking now because they want to intimidate people who may be coming to Russia for the Olympics and thus harm the economic interests of the state.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2013, 09:09:11 PM »
Well, We'll see won't we.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2013, 09:26:51 PM »
Their coming for us next!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2013, 07:37:43 AM »
Their coming for us next!

We better be prepared.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2013, 09:05:03 AM »
We better be prepared.
We were already attacked.  Several times.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2013, 09:11:31 AM »
We were already attacked.  Several times.

What I mean, Joe is we must secure our military bases, harbors, ports, and airports etc.

We mustn't allow terrorists to come swarming into our borders.  We must remain vigilant.