Author Topic: Michael Savage is blatantly plagurising Chaims videos  (Read 2853 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
Michael Savage is blatantly plagurising Chaims videos
« on: January 02, 2014, 06:31:31 PM »
Watch this vid and count how many Chaimisms Savage is using.

Fact is we all know Savage is bipolar. I remember he was saying to Vote for Obama against the republicans etc. Hes also been very flakey on Israel. So when hes being right wing, I am convinced hes copying Chaim.

Anyone else think so?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Michael Savage is blatantly plagurising Chaims videos
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 06:44:24 PM »
Nice to see Michael Faggot is back to his old tricks.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 07:25:54 PM »
He even sounds like Chaim, well almost.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 08:46:46 PM »
Watch this vid and count how many Chaimisms Savage is using.

Fact is we all know Savage is bipolar. I remember he was saying to Vote for Obama against the republicans etc. Hes also been very flakey on Israel. So when hes being right wing, I am convinced hes copying Chaim.

Anyone else think so?

I don't think he's copying Chaim, although I believe his political views have a similar direction (on American issues at least, if you think he's flaky on Israel). What "Chaimisms" do you believe he used in the video?

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2014, 08:58:54 PM »
I think they're actually the same person.
When the moon is full, Chaim becomes MICHAEL SAVAGE ON THE SAVAGE NATION!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2014, 02:47:10 AM »
The more he steals from Chaim, the better I like it.  This NEEDED to be said!  And to a national audience.   Good for him (the gonif!).

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2014, 03:22:16 AM »
Let everyone in media say the truth, no matter the source.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2014, 06:33:43 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                                       :fist:

This is partly because unlike the late Bob Grant, Michael Savage cannot help but acknowledge Chaim's
brilliant ability to articulate on these vital issues with such eloquence and Savage airs them nationally.
He should, however present his take on these matters consistently with a sense of originality as opposed
to plagiarising these great videos!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2014, 07:33:52 AM »
I think they're actually the same person.
When the moon is full, Chaim becomes MICHAEL SAVAGE ON THE SAVAGE NATION!

:laugh: :laugh:
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2014, 08:26:41 AM »
:usa+israel:                                                                                                                                       :fist:

This is partly because unlike the late Bob Grant, Michael Savage cannot help but acknowledge Chaim's
brilliant ability to articulate on these vital issues with such eloquence and Savage airs them nationally.
He should, however present his take on these matters consistently with a sense of originality as opposed

Bob's mother is Jewish BTW.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2014, 09:31:33 AM »

When I saw your post it didn't hit me at first that Bob Grant had passed on... Years ago my family and I would listen to him each day for the majority of the years he broadcasted in New York... He was the sort of person who wanted to be looked up to by his listeners and people who he invited on his show... His show was where I first was introduced to the ideas of Rabbi Kahane...   Grant may not have agreed with everything the Rav said but he had him on the show often enough to give the Rav great exposure to a far wider audience than if he was just doing the local talk circuit... Grant was quirky but it did not make him a bad person... My parents went on one of his sponsored trips years ago for almost 2 weeks and he spent all his time between the two bus load of tourist as they traveled along... Somewhere we have a video of him and my father talking about a new camcorder my father was using... Naturally Bob had one of the first to come out and he was telling my father how much they had improved over the years... He had to show he was the first to be aware of things and be better informed it must have been the nature of the radio business back then...Sadly there is really nothing like him on the radio today... My he rest in peace. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2014, 10:38:07 AM »
When I saw your post it didn't hit me at first that Bob Grant had passed on... Years ago my family and I would listen to him each day for the majority of the years he broadcasted in New York... He was the sort of person who wanted to be looked up to by his listeners and people who he invited on his show... His show was where I first was introduced to the ideas of Rabbi Kahane...   Grant may not have agreed with everything the Rav said but he had him on the show often enough to give the Rav great exposure to a far wider audience than if he was just doing the local talk circuit... Grant was quirky but it did not make him a bad person... My parents went on one of his sponsored trips years ago for almost 2 weeks and he spent all his time between the two bus load of tourist as they traveled along... Somewhere we have a video of him and my father talking about a new camcorder my father was using... Naturally Bob had one of the first to come out and he was telling my father how much they had improved over the years... He had to show he was the first to be aware of things and be better informed it must have been the nature of the radio business back then...Sadly there is really nothing like him on the radio today... My he rest in peace.
My brother came home from work yesterday and told me Bob Grant died it shocked me i said are you sure he said yes. It's a sad day may he R.I.P
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2014, 11:18:56 AM »

Bob's mother is Jewish BTW.

That's interesting, I never knew Bob's mother was Jewish.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2014, 11:38:10 AM »
That's interesting, I never knew Bob's mother was Jewish.

He mentions it on the radio lots of times.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2014, 12:02:26 PM »
The video has been taken down. 
Is there another one like it to listen to instead?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2014, 01:09:22 PM »
Savage is an animal. I listened to him and he is a nutcase who bashes Torah Judaism. And why does he sound soo whinny.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2014, 01:16:24 PM »
Savage is an animal. I listened to him and he is a nutcase who bashes Torah Judaism. And why does he sound soo whinny.

I wouldn't trust him if his balls were under a giant piece of steel.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2014, 06:46:41 PM »
didn't Chaim once mention an expose on Michael Savage and him plagiarising him. Ill ask him again.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2014, 08:07:05 PM »
Micheal Savage says he doesn't connect Osama Bin Laden to Islam
http://jtf.org/forum/index.php?topic=55387.0
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane