Author Topic: Black waves cause Crime waves  (Read 4015 times)

Boeregeneraal

Black waves cause Crime waves
« on: July 31, 2007, 07:26:36 AM »
African Refugees in Australia cause Vicious Crime wave
Date Posted: Tuesday 31-Jul-2007
[Hi John,
Thanks for this amazing article from Australia. Australians seem to be very politically correct. It is rare to hear something said openly.

http://www.afric! ancrisis .co.za/Article.php?ID=15814&

I read it with amazement. I have mentioned before with respect to Europe that as Africans flee from Africa they take their crime and nonsense with them. But this is the first time I have heard of their violence spreading to Australia.

This is definitely worth spreading around.

The website is nice! Feel free to send us more articles about racial issues in Australia. We hear so little from there.

Immigration is great if you bring in decent people. The modern western practise of taking in everybody will cause long term damage to all the countries pra ctising it.

Indeed I would predict that FUTURE RACIAL WARS IN EUROPE AND AMERICA may even be possible. Give these people 20-50 years to settle down and become a political and military force and there could be trouble. Jan]

Hi there im from Australia and ive been coming on this website for quite a while. I find it very interesting and i have found an article that would be good for you to post on your website and it's about the problems that African refugees are causing here in Australia.

Over the past few years there have been alot of African immigrants and refugees from all over Africa that have been coming to Australia and now here in Australia we have gangs of Somalis and black Sudanese that go around robbing attacking and car-jacking people and it's all thanks to this countries weak immigration laws which allows anyone to come into this country.

Here is the link to the website for you to copy and paste. http://www.australian-news.com.au/Ethnic_ crime_African.htm

It would also be great to get some ! feedback about what you think of the website.

Thanks
John

Ethnic crime: Somalian and Sudanese
by Martin Lehmann - 26 January 2006

Regardless of Australia's international obligations regarding refugees, the Australian government's first duty must be to the well-being of its citizens and the maintenance of law and order.

Taking too many refugees from war-torn countries poses risks to our culture. A prime example being the current flood of African refugees, particularly those from Somalia and Sudan.

These people are, in many cases, so emotionally and mentally damaged they may never fit into Australian society. They have the capacity to drag down our culture. Somalis in particular, are strict Muslims who put Sharia law above the law of their country.

The mainstream media, in true politically correct fashion, do not report the unpalatable truth about the disruptive impact of refugees on law and order. Rather they run propaganda pieces on t he joys of multiculturalism.

Politically correct rubbish from the Australian

The Australian recently ran such an article. Reporter Carol Overington produced a typical warm and fuzzy piece on how well the Sudanese refugees are settling in to the Queensland town of Toowoomba. She started her piece with the story of Thomas Thiik, a recent refugee from Sudan, who had just been released from jail after serving three months for repeat driving offences.

In an insult to our intelligence Overington reported that Thiik did not understand our laws relating to driving, notwithstanding that he had received numerous warnings, fines and even a suspension.

Hang on a minute. How is that these same people only need one lesson at a bleeding heart, government funded church group or social agency to learn how to apply for the dole and all the other taxpayer-funded benefits?

The real reason Thiik broke the law so many times is explained by a senior teacher at a Perth northern suburbs high school that caters to a large n! umber of Somali and Sudanese students.

"Refugees from war-torn countries such as Somalia and Sudan have been brought up in a brutal, totally lawless society", the teacher told Australian News Commentary. "They do not follow rules. They have no respect for Australian law. In fact they have no respect for human life. Death means little to them."

"As a result they can be extremely vicious. If a white kid gets into a fight at school with an African kid, we have to call the parents of the white kid to pick him after school or there will be a gang of Africans waiting outside the school to beat the crap out of him."

"With some exceptions, they will not mingle with or play sport with Aussie kids", she said.

The teacher was adamant that the government funded agencies were doing the refugee kids a great disservice. "They are not supposed to show up at school until they complete an intensive English language course and an induction into the Australian life with respe ct to our laws, our expectations and our culture", she said. "However they are dumped on us with very little English. As a result they fall behind at school, they become disruptive and then the other kids become resentful of them."

"Some cannot be sent out on vocational training because they will not follow rules and because of their poor English.", she said.

Many of these young people see their future in African criminal gangs where the philosophy, based on experience in their home countries, is to just take what they need by whatever means possible.

Somali crime wave
Although there are only about 3,500 Somalis in Perth, they are responsible for a mini crime wave. Numerous violent crimes committed by Somalis have hit the headlines over the past three years.

The Somalis have introduced violent car-jacking to Perth. The perpetrators, mostly with links to the African Kings, a dangerous criminal gang, have carried out a series of violent carjack ings, assaults and robberies. Some examples:

Somali r! efugee A bdirak Mohmd Hassan was jailed for seven years after being convicted in the Supreme Court of Western Australia on 28 May 2004 over a series of violent carjackings, including two knife-point attacks committed between October 13 and 25, 2002. In sentencing, Justice McKechnie said Hassan's carjacking crimes indicated a disturbing pattern of criminality "largely alien to our society".

Then in August 2005, Hassan again faced a Supreme Court trial over another violent carjacking. The victim, a young student feared she was going to die after the car she was driving was hijacked by Hassan and another Somali.

Somali refugee Dhaqane Alim, 19, pleaded guilty in the Supreme Court of Western Australia on 6 February 2004 to charge of armed robbery with violence in company. The court was told that on 20 May 2003 Alim and two co-offenders followed the victim from the Burswood train station before mugging him. Alim's co-offender, Jye Horton, who also faces an armed robbery char ge, threatened the victim with a 15 cm knife while Alim grabbed the man's arms and rifled through his pockets, stealing a mobile phone and a wallet. The court was also told that Alim was a member of the African Kings street gang.

On 22 March 2004 five men were taken to hospital after a violent clash between Somali and Aboriginal groups armed with knives and clubs in Perth's Northbridge area. One Aboriginal man received seven stab wounds and a suspected punctured lung after being attacked by a group of Somali men.

Police were called to break up a violent brawl between a large number of Africans and Aboriginals in the Perth suburb of Mirrabooka on 27 December 2005. Police Commissioner O'Callaghan said police were called out 14 times in the last 12 months to similar brawls between Africans and Aboriginals.

URL: http://www.australian-news.com.au/Ethnic_crime_African.htm

Categories: Jan]; america; europe; robbery;

Source Url: http://www.afric! ancrisis .co.za/Article.php?ID=15814&

newman

Re: Black waves cause Crime waves
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 07:39:46 AM »
Tell me about it, Dutch....I live here. ???

The article is correct. We (like all western) countries are cursed with a cultural and political elite who are afflicted by the AIDS of the Judaic-christian world......'white guilt'. This causes the suicidal tendancy to allow turd world savages who have no place in the developed world to infest our homelands.

I would make a slight correction and say Australians are NOT PC on the whole, but the ruling cultural elite has political control disproportionate to their numbers. I would say this is the case throughout the western world. Thankfully, the voices of opposition to this PC madness grow louder with each year. Soon(G_d willing) we will put an end to this immigration nightmare.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 11:43:22 PM »

The article is correct. We (like all western) countries are cursed with a cultural and political elite who are afflicted by the AIDS of the Judaic-christian world......'white guilt'. This causes the suicidal tendancy to allow turd world savages who have no place in the developed world to infest our homelands.

I would make a slight correction and say Australians are NOT PC on the whole, but the ruling cultural elite has political control disproportionate to their numbers. I would say this is the case throughout the western world. Thankfully, the voices of opposition to this PC madness grow louder with each year. Soon(G_d willing) we will put an end to this immigration nightmare.

Whatever happened to keep Austrailia white?

newman

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 11:53:56 PM »

Whatever happened to keep Austrailia white?

We had a White Australia policy until the early 1970s. (BTW: American negroes were excempted from this policy as we considered them American and not black).

Along came a leftist PM called Gough Whitlam and did away with it. That was the beginning of a slow death for the once great anglo/celtic/european Australia.  :'(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 12:38:29 PM »
Gough is that a common Aussie name?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007, 12:43:43 PM »
Gough is that a common Aussie name?
Not terribly common now, but it was in the older generation. Names like Oscar and Reginald were common once but not now.

PS: Adolph was a very common name in Germany once............... not anymore! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Kiwi

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2007, 05:53:54 AM »

We had a White Australia policy until the early 1970s. (BTW: American negroes were excempted from this policy as we considered them American and not black).

Along came a leftist PM called Gough Whitlam and did away with it. That was the beginning of a slow death for the once great anglo/celtic/european Australia.  :'(

Pauline Hanson tried to get a bit of it back, look what happened to her. Australians had a chance to reclaim some of its indenty back and they refused to do it.

I don't ever see Australia pulling itself out of the hole its clearly dug for itself.

newman

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2007, 06:01:34 AM »

Pauline Hanson tried to get a bit of it back, look what happened to her. Australians had a chance to reclaim some of its indenty back and they refused to do it.

I don't ever see Australia pulling itself out of the hole its clearly dug for itself.

Yes, but Pauline forced the Libs to move to the right and steal her policies. You also notice that every time a politician boots the muslims, his popularity goes up. We need one really serious bombing from the muzzies and I'd bet it gets really tough for them.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2007, 06:24:12 AM »
It sounds like similar policies are at work in Australia as are in Canada. When will people running countries like this learn having a smaller but civilized population is better then a larger one with disruptive people. I went an vacation some years ago on the island of Aruba. They have an open immigration policy however you must be employable and you needed to have 200 grand in assets to be allowed to immigrate there permanently. This is the sort of policy needed by countries unless they are willing to accept a lot of dead wood.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2007, 06:29:08 AM »
Leftist governments want dumb sambos straight off the boat with no money or skills who'll vote for them 'coz they hand out welfare.

Kiwi

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2007, 06:41:44 AM »

Yes, but Pauline forced the Libs to move to the right and steal her policies. You also notice that every time a politician boots the muslims, his popularity goes up. We need one really serious bombing from the muzzies and I'd bet it gets really tough for them.
Yes what you expect from Little Johnny Howard he is a friggin nut case.

Well she is back and in force, and hopefully this time with her anti mullah stand may win a seat.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2007, 06:31:14 PM »
These somali and sudanese blacks are muslim. No wonder they are the cause of violent crime in Australia. You will have the same problem with non black muslims as well. I read an article on how pakis go around gang raping girls. They do the sam sh!t in the U.K. Out of all muslims, I hate the somalis the most.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 06:36:09 PM by Mstislav »
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

newman

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2007, 06:36:27 PM »
These somali and sudanese blacks are muslim. No wonder they are the cause of violent crime in Australia. You will have the same problem with non black muslims as well.

The arab and pakistani muzzies can match the black ones rape for rape, killing for killing....trust me on that.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2007, 06:39:41 PM »
These somali and sudanese blacks are muslim. No wonder they are the cause of violent crime in Australia. You will have the same problem with non black muslims as well.

The arab and pakistani muzzies can match the black ones rape for rape, killing for killing....trust me on that.

Do they also perpetrate these crimes on each other or does it stay amongst their own kind?
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

newman

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2007, 06:47:24 PM »

Do they also perpetrate these crimes on each other or does it stay amongst their own kind?

The blacks will go after anybody weak. The arabs and pakis like to rape christian girls because the imams in the mosques tell them that women not dressed in sheets all deserve to be raped!

If priests and clergymen in our churches all told young men this garbage can you imagine the result?

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2007, 06:51:57 PM »

The blacks will go after anybody weak. The arabs and pakis like to rape christian girls because the imams in the mosques tell them that women not dressed in sheets all deserve to be raped!

If priests and clergymen in our churches all told young men this garbage can you imagine the result?

The result would be disastrous. The part about the blacks is the same everywhere.

newman

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2007, 06:55:33 PM »

The result would be disastrous. The part about the blacks is the same everywhere.

That's because blacks are the same everywhere!

Can you imagine some white minister telling his followers to go and rape non-whites? The Feds would haul him away. Muslim imams can do it with no checks at all! >:(

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2007, 07:01:49 PM »

Can you imagine some white minister telling his followers to go and rape non-whites? The Feds would haul him away. Muslim imams can do it with no checks at all! >:(

It is too bad there ae not underground groups who would bomb mosques and assisinate imams calling for rapes, murder, sedition/treason, etc.

newman

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2007, 07:05:30 PM »

It is too bad there ae not underground groups who would bomb mosques and assisinate imams calling for rapes, murder, sedition/treason, etc.

There will be if this rubbish continues. Aussies aren't like the panty-waist europeans. We're not going down the UK, France and Sweden path. That I promice you.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2007, 07:09:45 PM »

There will be if this rubbish continues. Aussies aren't like the panty-waist europeans. We're not going down the UK, France and Sweden path. That I promice you.

Unfortunatly, if this P.C leftist B.S will not stop unless there is a mass movement and the people rise up against it. It is like music to my ears to hear that Aussies are willing to fight back. Hopefully soon the muzzies will be thrown out of Australia and the country can be at peace again.

newman

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2007, 07:14:26 PM »

Unfortunatly, if this P.C leftist B.S will not stop unless there is a mass movement and the people rise up against it. It is like music to my ears to hear that Aussies are willing to fight back. Hopefully soon the muzzies will be thrown out of Australia and the country can be at peace again.

There are now serious calls to halt ALL muslim immigration. Not from the fringe, but from the mainstream. 20 years ago nobody could suggest that without screams of racism. PC is so out of fashion now, EVERYBODY except liberal arts professors HATES PC talk. It's only the media who use it anymore.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2007, 07:16:56 PM »

Unfortunately, if this P.C leftist B.S will not stop unless there is a mass movement and the people rise up against it. It is like music to my ears to hear that Aussies are willing to fight back. Hopefully soon the muzzies will be thrown out of Australia and the country can be at peace again.

There are now serious calls to halt ALL muslim immigration. Not from the fringe, but from the mainstream. 20 years ago nobody could suggest that without screams of racism. PC is so out of fashion now, EVERYBODY except liberal arts professors HATES PC talk. It's only the media who use it anymore.

All civilised countries should take a page out of Australia's book.

newman

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2007, 07:28:19 PM »

It's not all good. Like the USA the leftist, PC bunch are only 10% of population, but they're 90% of the media, and 60% of politicians and 80% of beurocrats and 95% of university professors! So they get a disproportionately large voice.

The US and Oz would be better if they were run by regular folk working at the local can factory! At least there'd be some common sense.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2007, 01:25:32 PM »

It's not all good. Like the USA the leftist, PC bunch are only 10% of population, but they're 90% of the media, and 60% of politicians and 80% of beurocrats and 95% of university professors! So they get a disproportionately large voice.

The US and Oz would be better if they were run by regular folk working at the local can factory! At least there'd be some common sense.

Good lord!!