Author Topic: Randy suing Bammy for NSA  (Read 480 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Randy suing Bammy for NSA
« on: January 05, 2014, 12:35:14 AM »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
Re: Randy suing Bammy for NSA
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 08:12:02 AM »
Rand Paul is a bad man who refuses to learn from other people, and is only interested in hearing himself talk.

Rand Paul hates all aspects of American foreign policy including our NSA. He denies the Islamic threat and says our wars are just for "the chosen people" (even though they benefit the whole world, because the Muslims want world domination/the Caliphate).

The NSA is not out to hurt American citizens. The NSA intercepts over a billion emails, phone calls, texts, etc. worldwide to find out information on terrorism that could save American lives.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 02:34:22 PM »
The NSA violated the American Constitution and should be taken to task for it.

I do not agree with GreenLightToGo that this is just normal operating procedure. The fact is that this spying program did not prevent any terrorist attack (as we saw with the Boston bombing among other recent cases). The purpose of the NSA spying is to reduce the amount of privacy available to American citizens. The IRS case of harassing political enemies, in conjunction with the NSA spying case should make the average American patriot bristle with anger. The case of journalists being investigated because of their political beliefs and their computers compromised with NSA spyware should be the nail in the coffin for the unbridled spying which has been going on.

I do support the original 'Patriot Act' which was sold to us many years ago. There should be a court system of warrants which provide checks and balances for the protection of the privacy of individuals.

I believe the administration aught to be sued and all legal processes brought to bear against the unconstitutional search and seizure policy which has been permitted by this administration.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2014, 02:18:04 AM »
What bothers me about the reduction of privacy through the NSA or at the airports is that it's not targeted toward Muslims who follow a book that commits them to our destruction.

While our situation is bad, I think we should do what we can with the politically-correct 5th column that we unfortunately have. Rand Paul opposes the elimination of privacy for all Americans, including Muslims, and his issue isn't that we should target Muslims exclusively (which I believe we should).