General Category > General Discussion

Does this site make anyone else feel sick?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Scriabin:
If wolfowitz feels sick it should see a doctor.  His life must be incredibly EASY if JTF makes him sick. :D

Rhuan:
Having read all the posts that wolfowitz has made, I call for him to be banned.

Scriabin:

--- Quote from: Macaca on October 07, 2006, 06:30:09 PM ---maybe we are being too hard on him. perhaps he is a lifelong kike Jew who is only beginning his exposure to the truth. to be sure when i discovered this site, i originally was confused, thinking it was a hate site against Jews. boy did i learn some things about the world.

JTF IS the greatest site on the web, because it changed my perspective on life. from my existence, to my everyday trials.

--- End quote ---

Read what he wrote under 'Punching Advice' in the 'Affirmative Action People Crisis.'

MassuhDGoodName:
Re:  "...now im going to have to go before you guys make me puke..."

Please puke first; then go.

Christian Zionist:
"the sites view on islam is extremly bigoted too"

JTF tells the truth about islam moran!  If you think muhammed (piss be upon him) a good person then you are really a nazi pig.

do you know muhammed indulged in slave trade?  muhammed said allah will not hear a slave's prayer if he runs away from his master.

JTF condemns the evil nature of the african american culture but always commends good black people like Allen Keys.

you are either a liberal idiot or a muslim nazi pig.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version