Author Topic: "Pope" Antichrist I (BerGOGlio) Ushers In New World Economic Order  (Read 2674 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
American Lawmakers Idolize Pope Francis For His Views

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/breakout/lawmakers-enlist-powerful-new-wage-and-wealth-gap-warrior---the-pope-181146316.html

Can there be any doubt that this satanic creature is either Gog/the Antichrist or the False Prophet? Just look at his face and you can see the demon DNA showing up in his features. Yimach shemo to this modern-day member of the Nephilim.  >:( >:( >:(

LSDBR

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: "Pope" Antichrist I (BerGOGlio) Ushers In New World Economic Order
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 01:54:54 AM »
No disrespect to Catholics who are true believers but I think that most popes were in some black magic rituals.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 07:43:02 AM »
No disrespect to Catholics who are true believers but I think that most popes were in some black magic rituals.
Sources?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2014, 08:57:26 AM »
I don't really have a comment at this point..... However, I have been shocked at some of the actions and opinions of the current Pope and consider them contradictions to the teachings and laws of God.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2014, 10:20:13 AM »
I don't think this Pope is a good guy, and Brennanfan could be 100% correct.

What kills me about Christians is every time you disagree with each other, one calls the other a black magic satanist. Satan has always been the Church's greatest weapon. Even your earliest founders were deemed devil worshippers, because they didn't believe the same as the Church. Do you really think doing a ritual that you think is in service to G-d, but looks similar to satanic one, will get you punished or bring a demon upon you? If your heart is in the right place, I think not...

Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2014, 12:54:02 PM »
I don't think this Pope is a good guy, and Brennanfan could be 100% correct.

What kills me about Christians is every time you disagree with each other, one calls the other a black magic satanist. Satan has always been the Church's greatest weapon. Even your earliest founders were deemed devil worshippers, because they didn't believe the same as the Church. Do you really think doing a ritual that you think is in service to G-d, but looks similar to satanic one, will get you punished or bring a demon upon you? If your heart is in the right place, I think not...
Ephraim, I'm not trying to attack other Christians or even other Catholics. There are many righteous, upstanding moral conservative Catholics out there that I have nothing but respect for and in fact that website that I posted here last night was a Catholic anti-Bergoglio site. The fact is Bergoglio is uniquely evil and malevolent and we must speak out about that.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2014, 01:37:08 PM »
The last but obviously not the least and is imitating communists.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2014, 02:09:27 PM »
Ephraim, I'm not trying to attack other Christians or even other Catholics. There are many righteous, upstanding moral conservative Catholics out there that I have nothing but respect for and in fact that website that I posted here last night was a Catholic anti-Bergoglio site. The fact is Bergoglio is uniquely evil and malevolent and we must speak out about that.
I wasn't talking about your post, I was talking about "the pope's do some sort of black magic rituals" comment. I'm starting to worry that the forum may start lose good Christian members. The Christians take a pretty good beating here, especially the Catholics.
And I have insulted the Catholics myself, because of the past. And I want to apologize to them. If I insult them because of the past, than blacks have every right to hold a grudge or hate me, because of my ggggggreat grandparents plantation.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2014, 04:54:47 PM »
Well then the people who make digs at Christians/Catholics need to stop.

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2014, 01:29:01 AM »
""Pope" Antichrist I (BerGOGlio) Ushers In New World Economic Order"

Boy you are obsessed with this.....
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2014, 01:59:42 AM »
""Pope" Antichrist I (BerGOGlio) Ushers In New World Economic Order"

Boy you are obsessed with this.....
Did you read the article?

Offline brenden

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2014, 06:29:28 AM »
he is trying to make the church more appealing to a new generation and i think its working, and dont forget the comments he is making on economics are so the poor get help.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2014, 03:59:15 PM »
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2014, 08:22:21 PM »

This is Pope Ratzinger (Benedict), not Bergoglio.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2014, 09:34:24 PM »

This is the secret masonic handshake of doom. One wag from the hand in this position could kill a thousand people, or summon a reptilian alien.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2014, 12:07:05 AM »
No need to throw stones on anyone. But it is the fact that many popes were really sick people. Just google it. I don't hate Masons or have any bad thoughts about them. In fact, I don't hate muslims or have any bad intentions towards them as long as some particular group is not plotting to hurt me or my people, or country where I live in. I am not a member of Catholic Church so I can have my opinion about its leader. I don't like the current leader of Serbian Orthodox Church. Last one was living saint but I very reserved about current one. Not sure why is this insulting to anyone...

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2014, 01:13:37 AM »
I have to get this off my chest... I'm a freaking Mason! I wasn't when I joined the forum, so I never lied, but most of my family was and are. If I'm a Satanist so is every Christian and Jew!

I won't explain how the handshake of the Pope is meaningless, but it is.

Go ahead throw stones!

HOW DARE YOU!! That handshake kill!! A really bad one can massacre a whole village as it's the evil shaking of CRIMINALS!!

As long as you don't become like those new-age divas who give all their money to these [honestly] stupid groups, who cares if you're a mason.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2014, 01:21:45 AM »
The wise prophet Bilam who discovered that this actually makes you a shapeshifting alien reptile reptilian insect gray BEAST MONSTER ZIONIIIISTE made this video:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2014, 10:40:07 AM »

I've read stories to this effect too. I think many powerful people are into this and it's not just a Vatican thing though. Look at the Bohemian Grove for example. The powerful people there do a mock human sacrifice every year, (and some people believe they do real ones there too).

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2014, 10:46:22 AM »
I've read stories to this effect too. I think many powerful people are into this and it's not just a Vatican thing though. Look at the Bohemian Grove for example. The powerful people there do a mock human sacrifice every year, (and some people believe they do real ones there too).
I agree. If these stories are 100% true than we live in really sick world.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2014, 09:44:05 PM »
Masons have nothing to do with Bohemian Grove. From what I find, it was started by fags. And I doubt there is mock sacrifices... It looks like an Alex Jones conspiracy. Maybe a Mason has been there, but if a Mason, a Christian, and a fag are at a bar, does that mean the bar is Masonic....

I don't think most masons have anything to do with anything bad as far as the NWO agenda. Some people who are involved in bad stuff are also masons but I don't really think there's any reason to suspect most individual masons.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2014, 01:58:13 AM »
I have many old Masonry books, and there is nothing evil in them and have done the rituals. My brother in law is a 32° and a Christian

Do I seem like the type of person that would  do a human sacrifice or worship idols?
Could I please have my liver back?

Offline ForLorN

• Junior JTFer
  • I F.A.SM
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2014, 07:17:00 AM »
   You can look up ritual up to 33° online, I just can't tell you. Read it, just not from a Christian site, and you will see there is nothing sinister about it. There are bad Masons, Christians, and Jews. And there is definitely people that have used Masonry to advance themselves.  Anyone who go's against Masonic law, is not a Mason. It's not hard to figure out where Masonic law comes from...

What are your thoughts on a hypothesis like "Masonry is a religion"? What do you think about this guys views on Masonry?:

http://www.padfield.com/1993/lodge.html

The Religion Of The Masonic Lodge

by David Padfield

The Masonic Lodge claims six million members worldwide. In its ranks you will find some of the greatest men in American history. Men like Henry Ford, General Douglas MacArthur, George Washington and 12 other U.S. presidents. You will also find doctors, lawyers, judges and, unfortunately, many Christians.

I have a great deal of respect for Freemasons as individuals. Many of my uncles are in the Lodge. While I respect these men, I hold their lodge in total abhorrence. It is an insidious evil for it duplicates the sin of Absalom when he "stole the hearts of the men of Israel" (2 Samuel 15:6). Masonry will steal the heart of a Christian. The Masonic temple is the temple of Baal, and at its altar unsuspecting men solemnly vow their lives to a pagan god.

If we can establish that Masonry is a religion, then surely any honest Christian would feel compelled to abandon the Lodge. God's prophet of old asked, "Can two walk together, except they be agreed?" (Amos 3:3). Can a man worship the God of Masonry and the God of the Bible at the same time? In Matthew 12:30 Jesus said, "He who is not with me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad."

Is Masonry A Religion?

The answer to this question depends upon whom you ask. The Grand Lodge of Indiana publishes a small tract titled Freemasonry, A Way Of Life. This tract, given to outsiders, says, "Though religious in character, Masonry is not a religion, nor a substitute for one." This would be good, except the story changes after a man has become a Mason. For example, the Indiana Monitor says, "Freemasonry is a charitable, benevolent, educational, and religious society." The Kentucky Monitor goes even further when it states, "...as Masons we are taught that no man should ever enter upon any great or important undertaking without first invoking the blessing of Deity. This is because Masonry is a religious institution..." Albert Pike (a 33rd Degree Mason), one of the most celebrated Masonic scholars, claims that "every Masonic Lodge is a temple of religion; and its teachings are instruction in religion." (Morals and Dogma, p. 213). This book was published under the auspices of the Supreme Council of the Thirty-Third Degree of the Scottish Rite.

The problem is that the Lodge lies to candidates before their initiation. "Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hereticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled; to conceal the Truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it ... So Masonry jealously conceals its secrets, and intentionally leads conceited interpreters away." (Morals and Dogma, p. 105). Can you imagine a sane man joining any organization if he knew they were going to "intentionally" mislead him?

Another Masonic scholar, Albert Mackey (a 33rd Degree Mason), claims the only reason to defend Masonry is because of its religious element. "I contend, without any sort of hesitation, that Masonry is, in every sense of the word, except one, and that its least philosophical, an eminently religious institution that it is indebted solely to the religious element which it contains for its origin and for its continued existence, that without this religious element it would scarcely be worthy of cultivation by the wise and good." (Encyclopedia of Freemasonry, p. 727).

The Faith and Order Committee of the Methodist church has issued a report urging men not to join the Masonic Lodge since it is a "competitor of Christianity." The report also states, "There is a great danger that the Christian who becomes a Freemason will find himself compromising his Christian beliefs or his allegiance to Christ, perhaps without realizing what he is doing." (Evansville Courier, June 13, 1985). If the Methodist church can understand this, why can't some of my brethren? Listen to Paul in 2 Corinthians 6:14, "Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers, For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?"

Attitude Towards The Bible

One of my greatest concerns about the Lodge is its attitude towards the Bible. "The Volume of the Sacred Law is an indispensable part of the furniture of a Lodge. In our jurisdiction it is usually the Bible, but any candidate not a Christian may have substituted for it any other volume which he considers sacred: e.g., the Tanach, Koran, Vedas, or Laws of Confucius. In one lodge in China, there are three Sacred Books open on the altar at the same time, and the candidate elects one of the three on which he is obligated." (Indiana Monitor, p. 38). While the Bible might be described in various ways, it is not a piece of furniture! It is the source of all religious truth. It is the book of God (2 Tim. 3:16-17).

When a candidate bows before the Masonic altar he kisses the "Volume of Sacred Law." This volume can be any book he deems to be religious. "The explanation of the presence of the Holy Bible on the altar could not tell the whole story, although true in itself. It represents the Sacred Book of the Law, but has not exclusive rights as such on the altar of Freemasonry, for the supremely sane reason that no one religion has exclusive rights within the Fraternity. The Vedas of the Brahman, the Zend-Avesta of the Parsee, the Koran of the Mohammedan, have, among Masons of these faiths, as rightful a place upon our altar as the Holy Bible. In any faith, however, its Sacred Book of Law is the symbol of man's acknowledgement of and his relation to Deity. And in this universality of Masonry we find one of our greatest lessons: Toleration." (The Entered Apprentice, Grand Lodge of Indiana, p. 14). This toleration is too much for any man who claims to be a Christian.

Barbaric Oaths

If nothing else, the oath a man takes when he joins the Lodge ought to forever settle the question, "Can A Christian Be A Mason?" While blindfolded, half naked and kneeling at the altar, the candidate takes an oath swearing he will never reveal the "secrets of the Lodge." The oath ends with these words: "I furthermore promise and swear that I will not write, print, stamp, stain, cut, carve, hew, mark or engrave them on anything moveable or immovable, capable of receiving the least impression of a sign, word, syllable, letter or character, whereby they may become legible or intelligible to any person under the canopy of heaven, and the secrets of Masonry be thereby unlawfully obtained by my unworthiness. All this I most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, with a firm and steadfast resolution to keep the same, without the least equivocation, mental reservation or secret evasion whatsoever, binding myself under no less penalty than that of having my throat cut from ear to ear, my tongue torn out by its roots and buried in the sands of the sea at low water mark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-four hours, should I in the least, knowingly or wittingly, violate or transgress this my Entered Apprentice Obligation. So help me God and keep me steadfast." (King Solomon's Temple, Indiana edition, pp. 24, 25). What a contrast to our Lord who said "do not swear at all ... but let your 'Yes' be 'Yes' and your 'No' be 'No.'" (Matt. 5:33-37).

To those who are in the Lodge, let me beg you to heed the words of Paul and "come out from among them and be separate" (2 Cor. 6:17).

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” ~Albert Einstein

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2014, 08:57:52 AM »
Wablah blah blah blah blah.

Wtv.

As for Rubystars, obviously they hand pick these guys to try to pull of their stupid world conquest plans. You need a steady source of idiots who think they're something special because they did a worthless ritual to run things without asking questions. Also the reason why every attempt by Westerners to take over the world in the past centuries has been the direct cause of more power for mudrats. The barbarians are much better at being idiots than we are, because they're honest to themselves.