Author Topic: Degenerates at my work place  (Read 891 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Degenerates at my work place
« on: January 10, 2014, 10:46:19 AM »
Apparently my place of work has really gotten on the diversity train and decided to hire a bunch of homosexuals. There are lots of lesbians and gays working on the overnight shift with me. One of the gay guys had a birthday and the overnight manager got him a cake. This wouldn't have been a problem except for what the cake was.

He got him a cake shaped like male genitalia.

I heard some announcement there was cake in the break room and I saw everyone walking that way so I figured I'd at least go and see if it was anything any good. It was shaped like the male organ.

I wasn't about to put that in my mouth.

So I just left and went back to work. I wasn't about to participate in some gay festival.

I thought that was highly inappropriate for the work environment and it does technically fall under sexual harassment per the policy. I don't really feel motivated to tell the store manager about it though because it's not really a security risk. Still I'm disgusted by the fact that this happened.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: Degenerates at my work place
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 10:53:53 AM »
It is all about their rights. Who cares if they offend you.  :o
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 10:57:02 AM »
It is all about their rights. Who cares if they offend you.  :o

That pretty much sums it up. If I were go to in there with a cake that said "Accept Jesus Now" then someone might have tried to get me in trouble but apparently the male organs are just fine and dandy to display at work.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2014, 10:59:52 AM »
Hi Rubystars! That care prank is very low class... but I still think it is a bit funny. Was it a very anatomically correct cake or just in the general shape of a phallus?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2014, 11:27:50 AM »
Hi Rubystars! That care prank is very low class... but I still think it is a bit funny. Was it a very anatomically correct cake or just in the general shape of a phallus?

It was just the general shape. I didn't look at it very long but it wasn't very anatomically correct.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2014, 11:54:49 AM »
That pretty much sums it up. If I were go to in there with a cake that said "Accept Jesus Now" then someone might have tried to get me in trouble but apparently the male organs are just fine and dandy to display at work.
Just be glad the cake wasn't shaped like a cross.... now THAT would have been offensive!! Sarcasm

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2014, 12:13:03 PM »
Just be glad the cake wasn't shaped like a cross.... now THAT would have been offensive!! Sarcasm

I was thinking the same thing last night.  :::D

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2014, 12:31:14 PM »
There are lots of lesbians and gays working on the overnight shift with me. One of the gay guys had a birthday and the overnight manager got him a cake. This wouldn't have been a problem except for what the cake was.

He got him a cake shaped like male genitalia.

I guess the overnight manager thought the birthday boy would like more wiener in his mouth.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2014, 03:52:36 PM »
I would go look for a better job... I would not accept that kind of offensive and perverted event being observed on company time. I would not put up with it and nobody should have to be exposed to that perversion.

Im so sorry RS for the sick world which we are witnessing.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2014, 09:48:47 PM »
I guess the overnight manager thought the birthday boy would like more wiener in his mouth.

Yes. I had heard people talking about it beforehand but I guess I was surprised they actually DID bring it in. It was supposed to be a joke on the fact that the guy and many of the others on the crew are gay and they were going to be putting that in their mouth.

I would go look for a better job... I would not accept that kind of offensive and perverted event being observed on company time. I would not put up with it and nobody should have to be exposed to that perversion.

Im so sorry RS for the sick world which we are witnessing.

The turnover rate is really high so there'll probably be a new crew in about 6 months or so. Each group seems to bring their own style of weird though. Since I got on the overnight crew about 3 years ago there have been five different people managing overnight and most of the crew has changed over several times too.

I used to work in the footwear department but I started doing planograms (setting up displays and arranging product on the sales floor according to a plan) instead because I was tired of having to train new people every several weeks. For some reason the current overnight manager likes to hire gays and lesbians disproportionately. If I was going by the population at work as a measure I'd think over half the population was gay but thankfully I don't think it's quite that bad.

I am working on trying to get a better way of earning money though it may take a while to get going.