Author Topic: Only with Israeli bolsheviks is "displays of happiness" a crime!  (Read 936 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Public Security Minister Yitzhak Aharonovich said he plans to investigate displays of happiness about Sharon's death.

"This is despicable conduct and I will not ignore it," Aharonovich stated. "I asked the police to investigate and take care of the issue quickly and professionally. I take such criminal behavior seriously."

http://www.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Bayit-Yehudi-MK-My-remark-thanking-God-for-taking-Sharon-away-was-made-too-soon-337891
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Only with Israeli bolsheviks is "displays of happiness" a crime!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2014, 05:41:34 PM »
Sick human garbage.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2014, 06:14:36 PM »
Democracy in Israel: If They Don’t Join You, Beat Them

(Sunday, January 12th, 2014) Minister of Public Security (Yisrael Beitenu) Yitzhak Aharonovich is calling to launch police investigations against citizens who expressed joy and happiness upon hearing of the petira of former Prime Minister Ariel Sharon. This includes former residents of Gush Katif and communities uprooted in northern Shomron. The minister’s statements follow a report released on motzei Shabbos by News1 in which it is explained that for many Gush Katif evacuees, the petira of the former prime minister marks the closing of a circle and a response of a “mazel tov”. It appears that the minister feels that the 10,000 people who were made homeless and had their lives uprooted by Sharon must feel and share in his sadness over the loss, and those brazen enough to express joy over the news demands a police investigation. He calls their reaction “criminal” and feels such reactions should not be publicized for doing so contributes “to further dividing the nation and spreading an extremist ideology”. Knesset Guard officials have announced they will exhibit zero tolerance for any “acts of provocation”. Orange ribbons, the symbol of the Gush Katif struggle are prohibited from Knesset prior to Sharon’s levaya and officers taking part in the honor guard details while the coffin lays in state have strict orders to diligently search everyone passing through to avoid any unwanted acts. (YWN – Israel Desk, Jerusalem) - See more at: http://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news/headlines-breaking-stories/210016/democracy-in-israel-if-they-dont-join-you-beat-them.html#sthash.hs1in5qo.dpuf
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 06:24:58 PM by Tag-MehirTzedek »
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2014, 09:09:35 PM »
This is what the secular majority of Israel (and the mamlachtim phony religious) want.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2014, 09:34:19 PM »
This is what the secular majority of Israel (and the mamlachtim phony religious) want.

No they don't. Most people do not want this.

A recent poll showed that 80% of Israelis think there won't be a deal, 69.8% said Israel must retain the Jordan Valley, and 53.5% don't believe that Kerry is an honest broker.

(Mordechai Kedar's page)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2014, 09:41:43 PM »
Circa 90% of Israelis supported handing over the Sinai--and still do.
The vast majority of Israelis (at the time) supported banning HaRav; I don't know if that has changed.
62% of Israelis supported Sharon's genocidal "disengagement".
65% of Israelis supported Olmert's freeing of Samir Kuntar.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2014, 09:47:38 PM »
I know your statistics is BS, especially the last one you stated.

Also if vast majority were against Rav Kahane then they (leftist elite) would have nothing to fear in banning him.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 10:01:46 PM by Tag-MehirTzedek »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2014, 10:42:33 PM »
63% of Israelis back release of Samir Kuntar for IDF soldiers

And its "Haaretz" (Euro-Nazi backed) propaganda machine.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2014, 10:49:32 PM »
63% of Israelis back release of Samir Kuntar for IDF soldiers

And its "Haaretz" (Euro-Nazi backed) propaganda machine.
So I was off by 2%.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2014, 10:55:46 PM »
So I was off by 2%.

I didn't mean the numbers. I meant when they ask the question and in what context. They probably said for the release and exchange for Israel soldiers. Not for nothing.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2014, 11:03:04 PM »
The soldiers were DEAD! I can somewhat see (though I still don't agree with) releasing mass murderers for live prisoners, but Regev and Goldwasser were tortured to death the same day they were captured (July 12 of 2006). Hezbollah never denied this.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2014, 11:41:37 PM »
I really do have to wonder why Israel values getting dead bodies back so much. Will the body not being retrieved change how God judges that person in the next world? I doubt it. The spirit has already left the body. If God could create the entire universe then God is capable of re-forming a body from ashes if the Arabs burn it. Seriously... it's not worth giving land over or risking the lives of people who are still breathing.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2014, 11:49:01 PM »
Sharon's corpse should be chopped up and pieces of it should be mixed with terrorist bodies in order to send them to hell, and the same should have been done with Kuntar's corpse.