Poll

Europe should become one country (like the US

yes
1 (5%)
no
19 (95%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: January 20, 2014, 09:38:30 AM

Author Topic: one Europe?  (Read 2603 times)

Offline brenden

• Junior JTFer
one Europe?
« on: January 13, 2014, 09:38:30 AM »
was wondering how you guys think about this one

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: one Europe?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 09:47:30 AM »
How about Antarctica, South America, North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia become one super state?
And the UN would be the new capital.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline brenden

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 09:51:47 AM »
sure that's something, but I think Europe is closest to making this actually happen

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2014, 11:46:00 AM »
I'm so glad you agree.
Next, after we've accomplished that, we can unite the peoples of Earth, Venus and Mars and have an inner solar system political party.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2014, 11:52:09 AM »
Europe should become a country with the middle east.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline brenden

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2014, 11:54:27 AM »
why so cynical it worked for the US didn't it? and with all the new EU laws I don't think its impossible

Offline brenden

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2014, 11:55:43 AM »
Europe should become a country with the middle east.
getting the impression that your not very fond of this idea, may i ask why?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2014, 12:04:39 PM »
Europe is filled with multiple nationalities and religions and cultures.  Therefore, we feel that countries should not blend in together.  The US on the other hand, is homogenous.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline brenden

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2014, 12:08:50 PM »
that's true but if the European countries want to have any influence  in the world economics and want to be taken seriously (military speaking) the have to become one don't they?

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2014, 12:17:07 PM »
that's true but if the European countries want to have any influence  in the world economics and want to be taken seriously (military speaking) the have to become one don't they?

Who says they do? You? The people want sovereign nations, the politicians want nazism. Even in these so-called democracy, democracy is already non-existent.
Your question is concerned about something that does not exist. Why do you waste other people's time with nonsense?

Offline brenden

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2014, 12:20:24 PM »
ok i will elaborate: the economics part of it is caused mostly by countries like Brazil, China and India. The military part is because of the NSA, they clearly think (know) that Europe can do nothing about the phone taps etc so they dont care.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2014, 12:32:59 PM »
ok i will elaborate: the economics part of it is caused mostly by countries like Brazil, China and India. The military part is because of the NSA, they clearly think (know) that Europe can do nothing about the phone taps etc so they dont care.

The economics can be fixed by closing the borders, stopping foreign aid and kicking out illegals, terrorists and dual citizen criminals. Less humane cells for prisoners will also help.
Most people are not concerned by europe being economically slightly less off than brazil, they want the muslims out and money for themselves, not corrupt african poo holes. It is the politicians that want one europe, not the people.
Why do you insist on advocating what the people dont want?

Offline brenden

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2014, 12:38:10 PM »
because i think there's a solution there, and your right a lot of people don't want Europe as a country but that's mainly because were in a crisis and the Euro is being blamed for this.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2014, 12:41:14 PM »
getting the impression that your not very fond of this idea, may i ask why?

Concentration of power has always lead to mismanagement. America's founding fathers spoke of a confederate system, not a federative one.

Offline brenden

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2014, 12:44:03 PM »
I agree but isn't this the choosing of the lesser evil?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2014, 12:58:56 PM »
I agree but isn't this the choosing of the lesser evil?

Separate national identities are not a lesser evil. The best course of action at the moment would be to dissolve the EU, but in a choice between making Europe a state or not, the 100% good option is not.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2014, 01:02:44 PM »
No Europe should not become one country, there's way to much difference in politics, identity, culture, etc. yeah America may have a lot of immigrants but you can see the huge separation and subcultures.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2014, 01:14:11 PM »
because i think there's a solution there, and your right a lot of people don't want Europe as a country but that's mainly because were in a crisis and the Euro is being blamed for this.

This has nothing to do with europe being in a crisis and the solution the politicians said would be the solution is a one state of europe. So first the go against the people for bogus reasons, then when they see it brings even more poverty they refuse to undo it and keep going on and keep allowing more muslims to come and steal our welfare.

How can you type so much nonsense? Germans want to keep germany germany and french want to keep france france. All western european countries are well capable of providing prosperity for it's citizens as long as the borders remain closed and muslim garbage is kicked out.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2014, 02:11:13 PM »
This has nothing to do with europe being in a crisis and the solution the politicians said would be the solution is a one state of europe. So first the go against the people for bogus reasons, then when they see it brings even more poverty they refuse to undo it and keep going on and keep allowing more muslims to come and steal our welfare.

How can you type so much nonsense? Germans want to keep germany germany and french want to keep france france. All western european countries are well capable of providing prosperity for it's citizens as long as the borders remain closed and muslim garbage is kicked out.

Interesting how you can simultaneously dislike and support someone...

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2014, 05:14:09 PM »
I think Europe would be better off as a community of independent nations with free trade and free passage internally. They should do away with the massive bureaucracy of the EU and cut much of its power because as of now the European nations lost much of their sovereignty to the corrupt EU establishment.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2014, 05:25:54 PM »
Thanks to your idol Bergoglio this could come true very soon.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2014, 05:40:24 PM »
If the NWO wants a one world system then keeping nations as distinct and separate as possible is a way to fight that agenda.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2014, 07:24:13 PM »
No.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2014, 07:26:03 PM »
I think Europe would be better off as a community of independent nations with free trade and free passage internally. They should do away with the massive bureaucracy of the EU and cut much of its power because as of now the European nations lost much of their sovereignty to the corrupt EU establishment.

...the way it was just a few decades ago
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline ForLorN

• Junior JTFer
  • I F.A.SM
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2014, 07:07:46 AM »
was wondering how you guys think about this one

Go back to JDL where you came from pal and take your threads with you.
“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” ~Albert Einstein