Author Topic: Governor Arnie backs JTF!  (Read 3769 times)

newman

Governor Arnie backs JTF!
« on: July 31, 2007, 06:47:37 PM »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Governor Arnie backs JTF!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 06:54:48 PM »
Very funny and creative.  Has anyone ever told you that you should seek a career in comedy writing?
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 07:15:04 PM »
Thats great :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 07:23:34 PM »
  Some one photoshop this and put Chaims pic in it !! It's official, i'm hooked on this forum !
No peace, without FREEDOM.

newman

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2007, 07:25:43 PM »
  Some one photoshop this and put Chaims pic in it !! It's official, i'm hooked on this forum !

That looks like a job for DEXTER! :D

newman

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2007, 08:18:35 PM »
Done!.......by Dexter.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2007, 08:22:17 PM »
chaim looks a bit tired on that pic hehe..if someone have other chaim's picture i'll use it .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2007, 08:22:31 PM »
LOL BRILLIANT , THANKYOU !!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2007, 08:31:37 PM »
Really funny!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2007, 09:03:31 PM »
I can't support a movie that desecrates shabbot.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2007, 09:18:43 PM »
takebackourtemple, and Mods, I put the original picture up, it was not meant too offend any one. If the mods deem so , pull it, it was meant in jest/ and also my admiration of Chaim. takebackourtemple I apologize for posting a picture that offended you, that was not my intent and in the future I will be more considerate before I post things that are offensive too the Jewish people in the forum.

Jeff

newman

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2007, 09:38:32 PM »
How does the film desecrate Shabbat?

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2007, 11:11:16 PM »
I used to like Arnie!
Up until Chaim said that his father was an Austrian Nazi and that he married a Kennedy... I wasn't even aware that he was a Republican by the way he handles his duties as Governor, he is so pro-immigration and open borders that he seems to fit the liberal ticket more than the conservative...
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2007, 11:20:03 PM »
What did you expect?! Arnie and Jorge Bush are a bunch of cowboys... They need to be hog tied together and hung by their ankles in the Mojave Dessert.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2007, 11:28:33 PM »
Very good.  You know that old art masterpiece called "The Thinker" of the guy sitting on a rock looking like he's pondering life's troubles?  I had placed one of those cloud things over his head with "What the Hell is a "P.lestinian"?"  I posted it on a few Muslim forums but that was about 4 years ago...lol  Keep up the creativity...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2007, 09:12:06 PM »
How does the film desecrate Shabbat?

I guess I owe an explanation even though I would prefer not to talk about it. I remember what he said after shooting up everyone in the bar(Rambo style) as one of many things. This film was an attempt to bring hip-hop culture to the Jewish people. I really thought it was a bad film.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?