Author Topic: Muslim Nurses No Longer Required To Wash Hands Before Medical Procedures  (Read 613 times)

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
I would get sued and lose my medical licence if I did this... I guess muslim ignorance trumps common sense and scientific/medical facts. Also, apparently it is better that MANY people die vs. some complete lunatic freaking out over someone seeing their hands.

Muslim nurses are no longer required to wash their hands before procedures. Muslim nurses claim that it compromises their modesty....

http://www.mrconservative.com/2014/01/30299-muslim-nurses-no-longer-required-to-wash-hands-before-medical-procedures/

This is in the UK but still, people's lives are being sacrificed because someone MAY see a hand of one of these ugly [censored] cows.

There is already an almost epidemic outbreak of nasty bacteria that is drug resistant, consuming huge chunks of people's flesh and muscle.... and there again a lot of it can be blamed on immigrants bringing all manner of disease..... and hygiene is a totally foreign concept, even if they are hygiene conscious their concept of such isn't even close to what civilized people consider sanitary.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Muslim Nurses No Longer Required To Wash Hands Before Medical Procedures
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 03:42:25 PM »
That is nasty.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 04:22:44 PM »
Maybe they should wear a hermetically sealed body-bag over their carcasses in order to prevent the spread of germs from these dirty mothers...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 04:50:05 PM »
euuuuwww
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2014, 06:30:10 PM »
You shouldn't use words like "cleaning" or "infestation" near muslims, it might offend them.