Poll

Europe should become one country (like the US

yes
1 (5%)
no
19 (95%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: January 20, 2014, 09:38:30 AM

Author Topic: one Europe?  (Read 2598 times)

Offline brenden

• Junior JTFer
Re: one Europe?
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2014, 05:49:17 AM »
Go back to JDL where you came from pal and take your threads with you.
Don't know what JDL is and i am not going.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2014, 07:39:02 AM »
בס''ד

Benito Di Caprio, a.k.a. Supermentalita, you were already banned from this forum for your anti-Semitic tirades about how we only care about Jews. Whenever we oppose Jew-hating movements in Europe, you say we only care about Jews. Whenever we criticize anyone who is Catholic, you say we only care about Jews. You are a typical anti-Semite.

You want Europe to become one country. This is what the New World Order types wanted when they created the disastrous European Union (EU). A true Dutch nationalist would consider you to be a traitor for proposing that Holland be swallowed up by Europe. If Europe became one big country, Germany would dominate all of Europe just as Germany today dominates the EU. Hitler's dream of Europe being controlled by Germany would finally come true.

You also blindly follow the new left-wing Pope who attacks free market economics and tells Catholics to stop concentrating on issues like abortion and homosexuality. I guess you also agree with the Church's position that Third World immigrants should be allowed to flood into Europe. The Church favors legalizing all illegal aliens in Europe and in the United States.

When the Pope and the Catholic Church demand that Israel commit national suicide, we are not allowed to respond according to you. If you are stupid enough to want to destroy your country Holland by proposing a European (German) takeover, that's your business. But don't come on our forum and tell us that we have also have to accept the destruction of our country Israel.

Offline brenden

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2014, 07:55:04 AM »
בס''ד

Benito Di Caprio, a.k.a. Supermentalita, you were already banned from this forum for your anti-Semitic tirades about how we only care about Jews. Whenever we oppose Jew-hating movements in Europe, you say we only care about Jews. Whenever we criticize anyone who is Catholic, you say we only care about Jews. You are a typical anti-Semite.

You want Europe to become one country. This is what the New World Order types wanted when they created the disastrous European Union (EU). A true Dutch nationalist would consider you to be a traitor for proposing that Holland be swallowed up by Europe. If Europe became one big country, Germany would dominate all of Europe just as Germany today dominates the EU. Hitler's dream of Europe being controlled by Germany would finally come true.

You also blindly follow the new left-wing Pope who attacks free market economics and tells Catholics to stop concentrating on issues like abortion and homosexuality. I guess you also agree with the Church's position that Third World immigrants should be allowed to flood into Europe. The Church favors legalizing all illegal aliens in Europe and in the United States.

When the Pope and the Catholic Church demand that Israel commit national suicide, we are not allowed to respond according to you. If you are stupid enough to want to destroy your country Holland by proposing a European (German) takeover, that's your business. But don't come on our forum and tell us that we have also have to accept the destruction of our country Israel.

Again and i cant stress this enough i am not Benito Di Caprio, a.k.a. Supermentalita or a troll. I am a history student from the Netherlands and i joined this forum when i was debating the state of Israel in class (because i was one of the few who agrees with you).
that being said, the whole Europe topic started because i was curious how you guy's thought about it, i was just trying to start a debate but all you do is judge.
About the pope, the only thing i ask is that you show the Catholics (incl the pope) the respect that you guys want yourself. so sure you can criticize him but don't call him the anti Christ or whatever

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2014, 09:17:19 AM »
I agree with Chaim on this one.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2014, 11:57:51 AM »
Again and i cant stress this enough i am not Benito Di Caprio, a.k.a. Supermentalita or a troll. I am a history student from the Netherlands and i joined this forum when i was debating the state of Israel in class (because i was one of the few who agrees with you).
that being said, the whole Europe topic started because i was curious how you guy's thought about it, i was just trying to start a debate but all you do is judge.
About the pope, the only thing i ask is that you show the Catholics (incl the pope) the respect that you guys want yourself. so sure you can criticize him but don't call him the anti Christ or whatever
Your very first posts... http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,22244.msg616811.html#msg616811
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2014, 12:58:42 PM »
Your very first posts... http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,22244.msg616811.html#msg616811

Wow, that idiot actually thinks that europe with all it's muslims and ongoing immigration is going to be a superpower and is deluded enough to imagine that America is playing world police. Communism really did succeed in taking over europe.
You feel 'free' and 'brave' enough to hate America but you're really just not man enough to cope with reality inside the minds of the people who hate you just for being a white westerner. Europe has nothing to be proud of.

Offline ForLorN

• Junior JTFer
  • I F.A.SM
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2014, 05:19:07 PM »
Don't know what JDL is and i am not going.

Yes you do know what JDL is, you are one of them, and you go around on social networks lying that you have a "jewish grandfather", you dunce. nuff said.
“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” ~Albert Einstein

Offline brenden

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2014, 05:21:43 PM »
Why do you people keep saying i am someone else? you have given me 4 or 5 names already

Offline p3-alf

• New JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2014, 06:05:48 PM »
Historically Europe has been in a constant process of redefining its own borders and identities. Ever since the Roman Empire. I doubt the current trend will go forever. Maybe someone comes with a new paradigm and it all splits into city states. Personally I think the EU is rotten, but Europeans may still need to cooperate to counter external threats.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2014, 07:36:15 PM »
Why do you people keep saying i am someone else? you have given me 4 or 5 names already

Well who are you really?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2014, 10:11:07 PM »

The people calling the Pope the "Anti-Christ" are other Christians, not Jews. The "Anti-Christ" is part of Christian theology. Jews couldn't care less whether someone is against the Christian messiah. We prefer to call our enemies Amalek.

Offline brenden

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2014, 03:02:53 AM »
I'm sorry its hard to keep track of who who around here

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2014, 06:20:51 AM »
Think about it this way. A government is already something that can easily get corrupted, even in a small nation. Now imagine giving a corrupt government power an entire continent, and then the entire world. Do you have any idea how dangerous and evil that idea is, especially when the elites are talking openly about the merits of depopulation?