Author Topic: JTF bumper stickers? Flyers?  (Read 1960 times)

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
JTF bumper stickers? Flyers?
« on: July 31, 2007, 11:54:36 PM »
We should all pitch in some money and make some flyers and bumper stickers. What do you guys think? PM me and let me know.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
Re: JTF bumper stickers? Flyers?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 12:09:24 AM »
You know I was just thinking the same thing today about the bumper stickers. I wonder if maybe cafe press? Someone could set up a store and sell bumperstickers and other items on there by uploading whatever phrase,words or pics that we want on the items. Just an idea as we could do it a different way.

newman

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2007, 12:44:49 AM »
I bet Dexter could come up with some real pearlers!  :D

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2007, 09:33:38 AM »
Stickers and fliers is a great idea, I wouldn't put any of the stickers on my car because I don't like that look but I would plaster them all over anything near the University campus.  When I get to school, I'm going to be posting fliers on the kiosks so this idea came at a perfect time.

I would also go to the local mosque during prayer and plaster all the muzzies cars with JTF stickers so they would be unknowingly and unwillingly advertising for JTF.  Let's make sure to get some REALLY sticky ones.
 ;)
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2007, 10:03:50 AM »

I would also go to the local mosque during prayer and plaster all the muzzies cars with JTF stickers so they would be unknowingly and unwillingly advertising for JTF.  Let's make sure to get some REALLY sticky ones.
 ;)

HAHA :D

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007, 04:05:26 PM »
I wish my printer still worked, I would post JTF flyers around the city.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2007, 02:48:23 AM »
I wish my printer still worked, I would post JTF flyers around the city.

That's certainly not a bad idea. Every little bit helps.

newman

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2007, 02:54:03 AM »

"WHO FARTED?"

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2007, 09:21:26 AM »