Author Topic: Correction about the Roosevelts on Ask JTF  (Read 989 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Correction about the Roosevelts on Ask JTF
« on: January 20, 2014, 10:19:11 AM »
FDR and Teddy Roosevelt were actually fifth cousins. FDR wasn't his nephew. His wife, Eleanor Roosevelt was actually Teddy Roosevelt's niece.   
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Correction about the Roosevelts on Ask JTF
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 12:44:06 PM »
I might as well mention that Andrew Johnson became President when Lincoln was assassinated. Chaim said Andrew Jackson.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 12:57:31 PM »
I might as well mention that Andrew Johnson became President when Lincoln was assassinated. Chaim said Andrew Jackson.

We all make mistakes Nobody is really perfect. Even Chaim.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 02:04:27 PM »
Chaim is very patient with your questions, which are often very similar from week to week. Do you have to correct him on something so trivial?

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2014, 04:18:02 PM »
בס''ד

Lewinsky Stinks, I welcome their questions just as I welcome yours. All of you ask questions that make the program more interesting.

Thank you for the corrections. I do actually know the difference between Andrew Jackson and Andrew Johnson - I don't know why I said Jackson. As far as Teddy Roosevelt and FDR, I thought that FDR was his nephew. You learn something new every day.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2014, 05:29:48 PM »
Actually, I thought that Magic Johnson replaced Lincoln.  Just kidding.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2014, 06:27:24 PM »
Speaking of Andrew Johnson, I found that old legend listing parallels between Lincoln and JFK. It is very interesting.
http://hnn.us/article/1109
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2014, 10:23:45 PM »
I remember years ago Chaim said that Andrew Jackson was the first bad President. He was after the Founding Fathers and is the first leader of the current Democrat Party. So I guess it was evil from the start. The party of Thomas Jefferson actually paved the way for the Republican Party under Lincoln. The Whig Party took over as the opponent to the Jacksonian Democrats and the Whigs became the Republicans.

Offline koreanchareidi

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2014, 06:01:05 AM »
בס''ד

Lewinsky Stinks, I welcome their questions just as I welcome yours. All of you ask questions that make the program more interesting.

Thank you for the corrections. I do actually know the difference between Andrew Jackson and Andrew Johnson - I don't know why I said Jackson. As far as Teddy Roosevelt and FDR, I thought that FDR was his nephew. You learn something new every day.

you thought fdr was teddy's nephew.  you are a [censored] idiot, for real.  how ignorant can a person be?  were you born in morocco you [censored] moron?  how the [censored] did you think that he was his nephew?  what the [censored]?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2014, 06:29:43 AM »
you thought fdr was teddy's nephew.  you are a [censored] idiot, for real.  how ignorant can a person be?  were you born in morocco you [censored] moron?  how the [censored] did you think that he was his nephew?  what the [censored]?
Have mercy  :::D The forum has a history teacher now... Most people today would not know that FDR is on the dime they use every day let alone know that he and Teddy were second cousins... Personally I think you are here for problems... I am tempted to remove your post however I am sure Chaim would rather to deal with this himself.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2014, 10:25:04 AM »

Abuse to the members, attempting to bypass my banned word filter, and the worst language imaginable... you are banned.

Obviously, you are not a religious Jew. That's for sure. Probably some idiot obsessed ex-member again.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim