Author Topic: 2014 Americans forced to surrender land to native Americans by the government  (Read 961 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Is this a good or bad thing. I'm confused here.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Is this a good or bad thing. I'm confused here.
No.... absolutely not a good thing.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Okay so... The Government claims land, sells it, people bought it and settled the land... The Government(Obamo the Indian giver) comes in and says, to bad, now give it back to the people that never even owned it, that we beat far and square.

Native American territory was always changing, it was just what tribe was dominant at the time. We just won in the end. So.. If we are going to do this, and give land back to people that were constantly fighting each other for it, than all of America is up for grabs to the most dominant.

CONSERVATIVES! LET'S TAKE THIS MOTHER BACK! LOOK OUT, FEMME MEN LIBTARDS!

Man, Obamo is good at starting problems between people.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
Good lesson for Israel... Obamo wants you to give your land back to the Canaanites.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Indeed, America is forcing israel to give up land and now the same is happening in America slowly.

This is very bad news, the EPA came in and basically said that the land belongs to a Native American reservation, so the land was taken from the state via the EPA, usually any land transfers is supposed to go through the bia. The issue now is that citizens who bought their property and paid taxes are no longer under Wyoming jurisdiction , they can't get services (but yet are not considered citizens of the tribe that owns the land now), and technically they would no longer own the land as once land is given to native Americans they can only sell it back to the government. This puts the people there in a very dire situation.

There is a reason treaties were signed, the issues occurring in Native American communities is not going to be fixed by giving away land, it's going to create more dependence on the federal government for Social aid which is not the answer, I've seen many reservations and a lot are in very poor condition, I really do wish a better life for native Americans but the problem is the government is using them as a tool to disrupt normal Americans lives and create division by giving away lands and even the UN is now stating the us must surrender land

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/may/04/us-stolen-land-indian-tribes-un

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
No.... absolutely not a good thing.

Don't the Native-Americans already have lands in parts of Oklahoma, South Dakota, New Mexico etc?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Silver Star JTF Member
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/may/04/us-stolen-land-indian-tribes-un

I spent my younger years in a small town with an Indian settlement and spent time on the reservation with my Native friends, it was nothing like that article portrays. But that's the only one I've been too.

For the most part the Natives and Whites were friends and together against the Mexicans that came to work at the packing house.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
its not the fault of these red skins. all the blame goes to obongo and his commie puppet masters.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
It's like the Fakies claim hilltops that they never lived on and were empty before Israel liberated the land.

Also, there is a difference between so-called "Palestinian" land and land owned privately by individual people who call themselves "Palestinians". Because they believe in the lie of a Fakestinian people, they then make up that  individual people who call themselves "Palestinians" owned the land which is false no matter who you believe has the national rights to the land in question. Jews don't claim specific land as private Jewish land unless they acquire it. But Fakies do claim land as their private land without acquiring it. Even when Jews legally acquire it from Fakies, the self-hating government in Israel sides with the other Fakies and kicks Jews out of the homes they legally bought.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Who the heck is the UN to tell America it must give up land to the Indians? 

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Obama wants the United States to go back to it's 1775 borders.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Obama wants the United States to go back to it's 1775 borders.

Haha! Isramerica!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Yeah most native Americans are not like this, some are that have been corrupted but most I know are decent people, the issue is that there's corruption with some of the tribal leaders where they are not properly redistributing tribal funds to the people on the reservation, there are some movements that will claim land as there own when agreements were already made. For example, in chicago the Potawatomi previously had originally forced out other tribes in the area before Europeans came like the Miami, and the when the French came, agreements were made to sell the land all the way to Lake Michigan. There were never any disputes until early 1900 after chicago burned down in the great chicago fire, because chicago had built concrete into Lake Michigan and built structures on top of the concrete, they had a law suit saying they never approved of building on Lake Michigan rand that they laid claim to the seabed of Lake Michigan and declared anything built past Michigan avenue to be torn down or given back. I don't know if it was ever settled.

But like I said, most native Americans don't seem to support this, it sounds like Obama and his gang are using them as pawns to screw over other Americans with his agenda, Obama is known to be opposed to any form of colonization and views that we shouldn't be in this country, so what he does to israel he will also do to america (which ironically Israelis are not the colonists but the native indigenous people retaking their land).

I have heard of cases where tribes have laid claim to say that a certain area of there's is a sacred burial place and if you have property there, you can be forced to move. There are other laws in place as well, for example (I am not a lawyer) I believe it's wild life and game regulates you cannot have possession of a eagle feather unless you are enrolled in a tribe even if its given by a tribal member, it's actually a felony. These are laws that are created based on someone's blood makeup and is discrimination, it's also giving someone with a certain amount of blood percentage more rights than others. I do think native Americans were screwed out of land but I don't think the answer is screwing over American citizens who had absolutely nothing to do with it, there are other ways this could have been resolved.

• Silver Star JTF Member
I saw that Serb. What about the White settlers that just came here for a better life, and were slaughtered for nothing by Indians... should the Indian pay me retribution?

What about my Czech kin that came here after everything was said and done, who bought and paid for their land... should they have to give everything up?

Should you have to give up your house?

Did you vote for Obama?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I guess the UN should give up its headquarters to the Pre-Dutch natives of New York. The Dutch were driven out by the British and the British were driven out after American independence. Then the Rockefellers donated their private land to the UN. I guess that land should be returned to the original owners from before the Dutch arrived.