Author Topic: What happened to freedom of speech?  (Read 645 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: What happened to freedom of speech?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 11:26:54 PM »
Uh, calling for the death of the POTUS is iffy at  best.  I mean if he openly wrote about it, who's to say he wouldn't carry out such a thing. 

It would have been one thing if he wrote that Obama is a traitor to the United States, and that he should be tried for treason.  The secret service takes these things very seriously.  So what that means is that we should be extra careful as well when we denounce public figures.

Otherwise, I don't really care about Al Awlaki (or whatever his name was).  A better example would have been Obama's mishandling of the whole Benghazi situation. 

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 11:44:54 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                             :fist:

Basically, the only real "freedom of speech" in America is when Barack Insane Obama reads from
 the teleprompter!    :o

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2014, 11:54:26 PM »
If Obama had his way, everyone at JTF would be hung. If Josh Black said out of anger that he thought Chavez or Castro should be hung, would he be roundly condemned by the GOP establishment? We know what Obama believes, and we know he'd follow in their footsteps if he could (& if we didn't have our checks & balances).

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2014, 04:48:06 AM »
It looks to me that he was going about the the legal way, first arrest and then hang him. That's more decency than I would give obama.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2014, 10:44:07 AM »
are we allowed to say that we hope that he dies of cancer very soon?  After all, that can cause them to arrest Gd.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2014, 06:52:05 PM »
are we allowed to say that we hope that he dies of cancer very soon?  After all, that can cause them to arrest Gd.

I think that would be OK.  I mean, it's not like any of us have the power to give him cancer.  But just to be safe, we might want to stick to the yimach shemo curse.