Author Topic: How I would handle the African infiltrators  (Read 1048 times)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
How I would handle the African infiltrators
« on: January 22, 2014, 04:33:03 AM »
Why should they be made to go when almost 1 million Russian Goyim have full Israeli citizenship?
Why are the Sudanese & Eritreans any worse than the whores,pimps,drug dealers,pickpockets & mafiosi from the former Soviet Union who are mostly not Jews?
I say if the Russian Goyim can stay let the Africans stay also.
But as a condition for their staying & getting jobs they must first do military service.
Watch how quick they run somewhere else as many of these lazy good for nothings left their own countries to avoid conscription.
Besides they would make great cannon fodder in event of a war.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: How I would handle the African infiltrators
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 06:11:07 AM »
Most of the Russian goyim in Israel are decent law abiding people who came legally according to Israeli laws.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 06:20:40 AM »
Most of the Russian goyim in Israel are decent law abiding people who came legally according to Israeli laws.
They are still not Jews just like the Africans.
That neighborhood that everybody is complaining about was just as scummy before the arrival of the Africans & the Russians in Tel Aviv are just as scummy as the Africans.
Why do you stand up for the Russians whose ancestors were making pogroms against Jews?
Why doesn't anybody have the moral intregetity to get rid of the Russians?
I object to the Russians more than I do the Africans as no Africans made pogroms against my grandparents!!!!
And no the Russians are not decent law abiding citizens they are the hookers,pimps,drug dealers,pickpockets & mafiosi yet you defend them have you  no shame?
What about the Russian Goyim engaging in neo-nazi activities (see www.pogrom.org.il )
These are the Russian Goyim you defend same scum different color.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 07:12:46 AM »
That neighborhood that everybody is complaining about was just as scummy before the arrival of the Africans & the Russians in Tel Aviv are just as scummy as the Africans.
Why do you stand up for the Russians whose ancestors were making pogroms against Jews?
I object to the Russians more than I do the Africans as no Africans made pogroms against my grandparents!!!!
And no the Russians are not decent law abiding citizens they are the hookers,pimps,drug dealers,pickpockets & mafiosi yet you defend them have you  no shame?
What about the Russian Goyim engaging in neo-nazi activities (see www.pogrom.org.il )
A good many of the so called Russian Jews came here to New York also  and although a great many of them could indeed be Jewish I am sure many are not... Many of them  have very little respect for the system using every way possible to avoid paying taxes and find every possible way to sponge off the system... Most non Jews see them as being Jewish...   Brooklyn Coney Island section is full of them... Most of them used the fact that they were Jewish and had to escape Russian persecution... People here in New York have learned to deal with this element sadly  speaking your going to have to learn to do the same... Personally, I don't think they are going anywhere soon
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2014, 07:18:22 AM »
A good many of the so called Russian Jews came here to New York also  and although a great many of them could indeed be Jewish I am sure many are not... Many of them  have very little respect for the system using every way possible to avoid paying taxes and find every possible way to sponge off the system... Most non Jews see them as being Jewish...   Brooklyn Coney Island section is full of them... Most of them used the fact that they were Jewish and had to escape Russian persecution... People here in New York have learned to deal with this element sadly  speaking your going to have to learn to do the same... Personally, I don't think they are going anywhere soon
I am not speaking of the Jewish ones they are no different you,me or any rabbi they are Jews I am speaking of the [censored] infested uncircumcised Russian Goyim who are scummier than any schvartzer could ever be.
I don't see them going anywhere soon eitther they are getting too many goodies & perks here.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2014, 09:03:04 AM »
I am defending Russian gentiles who came to Israel legally and are decent law abiding citizens. Most of them are. Many Russian immigrants live in my neighborhood and they are not responsible for it going bad. Let me tell you this, at least in my neighborhood most of the thieves, burglars and other criminals are mizrahi Jews. I see the immigrants here came to make a new and better life here and they integrate well so I am not going to hold it against them that their grandfathers might have been Jew haters pogromists.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2014, 09:19:30 AM »
I am defending Russian gentiles who came to Israel legally and are decent law abiding citizens. Most of them are. Many Russian immigrants live in my neighborhood and they are not responsible for it going bad. Let me tell you this, at least in my neighborhood most of the thieves, burglars and other criminals are mizrahi Jews. I see the immigrants here came to make a new and better life here and they integrate well so I am not going to hold it against them that their grandfathers might have been Jew haters pogromists.
I don't see any Mizrachi Jews participating in neo-nazi activies I do see Russian Goyim doing so.
Ex-MK Ben Ari said that we didn't come back to Israel to live in Africa I reply to the damn hypocrite that I didn't come here to lve in either Africa or Russia I came to live in a Jewish homeland.
They have no place here this is the Jewish state NOT the Slavic or African state & many of them came here fraudulently.
The problem is the law of return needs to be ammended to read Born of a Jewish mother or converted by halacha.
I am not against a naturalization process that takes many years plus an oath of loyalty for those wishing to live here & that support us  &those  that are not Jews should not have automatic citizenship but automatic citizenship should be exclusively for Jews.
Welcoming such people is spitting in the face of Chaim & all the other real Jews who are denied either Israeli citzizenship or entry into the land all together.
why should Russian Goyim be allowed automatic entry & citizenship & real Jews like Chaim & others not?
Rabbi Kahane,ZT"L.HY"D if he were alive would certainly agree with me & Chaim would  surely agree with me also.
IMHO,If the Sudanese must go than the Russian Goyim must go as well.
No double standard.
I don't want either here certainly not the sons & daughters of the pogromchiks.
See www.pogrom.org.il
By your logic we should allow the children of German nazis to make "aliyah" also as you said that you wouldn't hold the Russian Goyim being the children of pogromchiks against them.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2014, 09:47:05 AM »
I am not defending neonazis and criminals so don't put words in my mouth. In reality there are very few of these compared to a large majority of law abiding Russian immigrants who behave like human being and are not living like parasites and freeloaders (unlike most African immigrants).

As for people who cheat their way into Israel, they came here illegally and should be deported. I also think the law of return should be revised to a stricter standard. But for now this is the law and gentiles who are permitted to come here in accordance with the law aren't criminals.

Chaim is of course entitled by Israeli law to become an Israeli citizen and make aliyah, but because of political persecution and abuse of executive powers he is forbidden to fulfill his right.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2014, 09:58:43 AM »
I am not defending neonazis and criminals so don't put words in my mouth. In reality there are very few of these compared to a large majority of law abiding Russian immigrants who behave like human being and are not living like parasites and freeloaders (unlike most African immigrants).

As for people who cheat their way into Israel, they came here illegally and should be deported. I also think the law of return should be revised to a stricter standard. But for now this is the law and gentiles who are permitted to come here in accordance with the law aren't criminals.

Chaim is of course entitled by Israeli law to become an Israeli citizen and make aliyah, but because of political persecution and abuse of executive powers he is forbidden to fulfill his right.
I am not saying you are but it does not make sense to me why these people are given carte blanche & Chaim & other real Jews & yes there others as well are denied.
The system stinks & needs to be fixed.
I do think my solution to say to the Africans okay you can stay as long as you do military service & take a loyalty oath will send them packing in droves.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2014, 10:12:32 AM »
I am not saying you are but it does not make sense to me why these people are given carte blanche & Chaim & other real Jews & yes there others as well are denied.
The system stinks & needs to be fixed.
I do think my solution to say to the Africans okay you can stay as long as you do military service & take a loyalty oath will send them packing in droves.
Do you think these are honorable people such that giving an oath and breaking it means something to them? And I don't want them in the army, I don't trust them without guns in their hand and I certainly don't want them armed. Your solution sounds allot like the leftists in Israel who wants all the illegal to stay.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2014, 10:26:37 AM »
Do you think these are honorable people such that giving an oath and breaking it means something to them? And I don't want them in the army, I don't trust them without guns in their hand and I certainly don't want them armed. Your solution sounds allot like the leftists in Israel who wants all the illegal to stay.
They won't go the army & I certainly don't want them to stay.
My brother in law lives in that neighborhood & as terrible as it was before it is now worse.
Yes there was whores,pimps,drug dealers,junkies & pickpockets & now since the Africans came muggings,rapes murders so it was bad & now it is worse.
But it has been a scummy neighborhood before the Africans arrived.
I want both the Africans & the Russian Goyim gone.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2014, 11:07:24 AM »

Not really. In Coney Island and those areas their are a mix of Russian Jews and also non-Jews (Russian), but whatever they are tough and they cleaned the blacks from the area once they came. 
  Most are law abiding, some are not. Their are big mafia type people, BUT usually their crimes are not the savage type crimes you see with blacks and just random punching, mugging and other such things. They go for the big bucks and inter-mafia type of things.

But whatever their are also a lot of missionaries and things like that right now in Coney Island, and most of those people (the one's that are Jewish at least) know nothing or close to nothing about Judaism.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.