Author Topic: 53 yr old Colorado woman anally raped in home by Qurananimals  (Read 1136 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
53 yr old Colorado woman anally raped in home by Qurananimals
« on: January 27, 2014, 10:39:43 AM »
http://www.debbieschlussel.com/68830/iraqi-muslim-immigrant-convicted-in-brutal-rectal-gang-rape-of-53-yr-old-colorado-woman-he-drugged/

Jasim Ramadon: Iraqi Muslim Immigrant Convicted in Brutal Rectal Gang Rape of 53-Yr-Old Colorado Woman He Drugged

By Debbie Schlussel

Jasim Mohammed Hasin Ramadon a/k/a Jay Hendrix a/k/a Jay Hendrex, an Iraqi Muslim immigrant, was convicted this week in a horrific, brutal gang rape of a 53-year-old Colorado Springs woman, whom he and four other Muslim immigrants drugged and nearly murdered. The jury system worked.  http://gazette.com/iraqi-immigrant-found-guilty-in-brutal-2012-rape/article/1513063

Jasim Mohammed Hasin Ramadon Now . . .

Jasim Ramadon Then – 10 Years Ago on Oprah . . .

Recent readers know I’ve been following the case of Ramadon, who was hailed and applauded on Oprah’s defunct daytime talk show, for two reasons: 1) he is typical of many of the Muslim immigrants we bring to this country, who bring their savage, depraved values and impose them on us, sometimes with fatal and near-fatal consequences; and 2) I was involved in helping the American soldiers whose lives he saved and who helped bring him here . . . to my regret. Read all the details here, and read all the details of his depraved rape and trial here. We all make mistakes. This was one of mine.

A 21-year-od Iraqi immigrant was found guilty Tuesday on multiple counts of sexual assault, but innocent on one count of 1st degree assault. Jasim Mohammed Hasin Ramadon, also known as Jay Hendrix, was charged in the brutal rape of a Colorado Springs woman in July 2012 at a west Colorado Springs apartment complex. Ramadon could face life in prison; he will be sentenced April 18.   

« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 10:49:59 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Re: 53 yr old Colorado woman anally raped in home by Qurananimals
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 12:07:37 PM »
Well, the solution is clear: we need more arab and muslim nazi immigrants in the US because these nazi rapists were traumatized by white racism and jewish injustice regarding the pal-piss-tinians.  Only then will justice and fairness prevail and america become a turd world nation.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 05:39:55 PM by NoMosqueHere »