Author Topic: Using Popular Culture to Influence the Masses : Should Conservatives utilize it?  (Read 478 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Alfonso Rachel, from PJTV, makes a very interesting assertion. He states that the conservatives need to appeal to the young people by using the popular media (rock and roll music) to spread the conservative message. This is something which I find myself agreeing with. Music is, and has been proven to be, a powerful motivator. It has been harnessed by many political forces in order to spread the message of the ideology. Alfonso, in this video, discusses this topic...

I would be interested to hear anyone's thoughts on this. Are there many, besides Alfonso's band (which I have not heard yet), conservative bands? What kind of message can be conveyed through music?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
The major recording industry is controlled by leftists.

The risk of making conservative rock music is that it will turn out really hokey. This isn't a new idea, but it hasn't always been done very well.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
We conservatives should use any means we can to get the truth out to the masses -- and, in particular, to young people.  And using popular culture (i.e., music, movies, music videos, TV, magazines, sports stars, etc.) should be a MUST DO.